Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 5397
-
07-18-22 18:25 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 53Alright fellas I was able to sneak in a visit. She's only going to be working weekends for foreseeable future which is a bummer.
I will say the pictures ARE definitely her, but she seemed not as toned as the pictures suggest, maybe great camera angle work. By no means flabby, still a nice body. The booty wasn't quite J-LO, but still a nice handful to be had. She reminds me of Joy (minus the implants) in the face. She's brand new, the desire to please was there she just needs more repetition cause it didn't come across as overly sensual. Body slides face down and up. She's younger than anyone I've seen in that house. The intro rate is hard to beat, I'd recommend giving a shot she will no doubt improve.
Originally Posted by Heywood858
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:32 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 34Adalita
And not her pics, so a hard pass. For me!
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8858b...3-dee9d8cbcbb5
-
07-18-22 13:16 #2215Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks Lion1! Always have to think with my big head and wait for feedback from trusted mongers.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:13 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 380Not going to get into a rating of body type judgement. But did wanted to confirm for any interested that the pics are 100% legit. Services vary depending on session selection and YMMV. I've repeated several times due to good attitude, readily available, genuine sensuality. But again YMMV. There is no shower available.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:11 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 530A review on that other site
Old and flabby.
Originally Posted by Heywood858
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:08 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 530Kira
You didn't mention her face.
Originally Posted by Phaedruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 12:30 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 34Julia?
Ok, there has to be some updated intel on Little House Julia after this past weekend. Inquiring minds are dying to know if those legs end with a truely magical discovery or not, LOL?!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Do tell.
-
07-18-22 11:50 #2210Banned Member

Posts: 239Can confirm Mi Chang is white person. Another slang term is Mi dang. I got more foul language I picked up if you want to learn.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 22:34 #2209Senior Member

Posts: 205Japanese / Vietnamese mixture
Thanks for reposting the add bro. Good stuff. LOL. Just learned that mi Chang is a derogatory slang term for "white people" in Vietnamese. Is this true or urban myth? LOL! Thanks in advance bro!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 20:57 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 12224/7
Any info on 24/7 providers? Pm is fine.
-
07-17-22 17:51 #2207Regular Member

Posts: 21I've seen her
I've seen her. Definitely her in the photos, nice body, nice attitude, standard finish. Not sure if extras available, didn't ask.
Originally Posted by DodgersSuck69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 17:23 #2206Regular Member

Posts: 21Kira
Was sitting on this one for a while, but TYOFFT Australian Kira. Was skeptical of course due to no reviews / reports, but the little man took over. Nice body, bolt ons that felt pretty nice. Had a room in a private residence when I saw her. No hint of extras, but didn't ask. All in all was a good time, may repeat at some point.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/9f9e0...d-fcc15c950db3
-
07-16-22 20:47 #2205Senior Member

Posts: 530Abby and Cherie
Yeah, those 2 are Cris' group.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
A few shill-ish reviews are on the Asian board. Newbies claiming great service but no real description of looks, age.
-
07-16-22 20:23 #2204Banned Member

Posts: 3075Julia Little House
Originally Posted by JiggyPants
[View Original Post]
Looks like Julia did come back. I couldn't get my schedule to work with her availability today so I won't get to see her. Hopefully they'll be some reports after the weekend. Her legs and booty looks yummy!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/ca148...c-29a5bf02363d
-
07-16-22 18:19 #2203Senior Member

Posts: 31Sofia at the little house in Linda Vista provides such a service. Its been a couple yrs but it looks like she recently returned. I believe it was an upgraded service. She was great. Would recommend.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





