Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry 56
    My problem is some of our girls are asking me if I am Baltimonger or Piehole? Do I look like Piehole or Baltimonger????
    Just be thankful you don't have the Hitler youth haircut my Vietnamese barber just gave me. Apparently he's getting even for the F-105 pilot who bombed his village back in '68.


    Quote Originally Posted by Larry 56
    Sometimes I wonder if the mongers are smarter than the SWs? You'll have to prove it!
    99% of mongers don't have the street smarts SW's have.

    Unfortunately a lot of them know about me. The lurkers let them know.

  2. #849

    I could imagine

    If I had a house at 600 fairravenhaven parttime, that would be a fun week. Or whats wrong whith having one day? With what I know with Co-Op support A weekly show could be had in washington village. I hear slots are coming to Westport. What if you could get a sample of all of our Baltimores's flavors to sample in one afternoon or night or 3:00am. The pictures boggle my mind. I would even pay to ask them how they started.

    Families are always rising and falling in america.

    Someone

    Can you imagine Breeding Brazilian Women, Puerto rican women into some of our streets.

  3. #848

    Secret Identity

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry 56
    My problem is some of our girls are asking me if I am Baltimonger or Piehole? Do I look like Piehole or Baltimonger????
    That's funny. I would never admit to one of these SW who I was. Whenever they ask me what the pictures are for I say to jerk off to later. When they bring up the internet I say I wouldn't know where to post them. If they talk about the site I tell them how interesting that is and how I've never heard of it and it almost sounds like a public service.

    On a side note, does anyone know why I would suddenly have problems posting photos? Strange.

    Pie out.

  4. #847

    Pictures - another try

    Here's another attempt on posting photos of Teresa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails teresa1.jpg‎   teresa2.jpg‎  

  5. #846

    Lisa Alicia's aunt

    Was on the prowl around wilkins Saturday and ran into an old "friend" Lisa is in her 40's brown hair very nice body and very clean she just happens to be the aunt of Alicia from the same area If you look into one of my first posts there is some mention of her and another female from the wilkins area. Now on to the fun we go to her place and I run into another girl that has been on the strip also, her name is tiffany she is a BSW and to my taste not to good looking. Anyway we go to this room down stairs and things get started with an ok cbj then as things start to get good someone comes down and opens the door. This happened a few more times and by this time I was beginning to get frustrated and was about to leave, but cooler "HEADS" prevailed and my patience paid off. She left about ten minutes and came back and started things with another cbj this time with more suction and a little lite licking of the little guys. After the love muscle was ready and at attention. She kindly laid down and we began with mish then went into doggie, I enjoy doggie with her because she has a lovely ass that you can squeeze her ass checks together and ram the hell out her and she loves it. After ramming her from behind for about 15 mins. Pulled out and gave her a good splash of protein on her lovely ass. A keeper and will repeat again.

  6. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry 56
    Stop showing them our site!! You are NOT doing anyone any favors by showing them this site.

    Sometimes I wonder if the mongers are smarter than the SWs? You'll have to prove it!

    Larry!
    I could not agree more. The one time I picked up Angela, she told me she was well reviewed and highly rated on this site. I pretended I have never heard about it. I know some of you with ego issues love to show these girls your name in lights, and maybe are hoping for or even getting a freebee or a discount for a good review. That goes on all the time on ThEotheR board. The only thing you do is encourage the girls to raise their rates. You think some cracked out/high/junkie SW will be impressed? Not one SW knows my real name, where I am from, what I do for a living, etc. Do you think if they are impressed it will improve the service? Repeat after me...its all about the drugs (and the money). So shut the F-CK up!

    Today must be my day for rants.

    Dr. Monger

  7. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger
    I like visiting the zoo from time to time, but I don't want to live in the monkey cage.

    Speaking of which, I lived in Dundalk for a few years so I can relate. Except there it is called catering. They tell the old man that they have a catering job at night. They are catering all right.....TO ME!!!

    My problem is some of our girls are asking me if I am Baltimonger or Piehole? Do I look like Piehole or Baltimonger????

    Stop showing them our site!! You are NOT doing anyone any favors by showing them this site.

    Sometimes I wonder if the mongers are smarter than the SWs? You'll have to prove it!

    On unrealted note, I had to go to the emergency room at Union Memorial Hospital and there was the biggest, fatttest, dumbest looking LEO I have ever laid eyes on. This guy looked so dumb and was so rude doing security that I can imagine that he is the first generation standing on two legs in his family. Go down there during the day and take a look at this guy. He was so ugly that bullets won't go through him. They would pounce off him.



    Larry!

  8. #843
    Well said Balti, you are 110% correct. They will come looking even out
    side the general area day & nite, seven days a week. Nice thought though

  9. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdls73
    Actually I picked up Tre a couple of days ago in CB/B. We went to my spot and she gave an awesome bbbj. She told me she's 21 and for anyone who was wondering where she has been she started dancing on the block at the Mouse Trap.

    Happy Holidays

    B.D.
    I thank you kindly gentlemen! She's been the best experience I've had mongering- and I'm looking forward to catching up with her again. This is what this site is all about!

    Imagepainter

  10. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlong01
    I casually asked my real estate agent about a row house on Washington Blvd. I got a listing, starting with $69K for a shell, to $259K for a new unit. That would be great, to pickup SWs from home window. Brings the true meaning to window shopping.
    You'll get screwed either way. There are people who rent the same houses for about $600 a month.

    The downside is you'd have SW's geeking and banging on you door at 2 am because they know you are willing to pay.

    I like visiting the zoo from time to time, but I don't want to live in the monkey cage.

  11. #840

    tre

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
    I had the "Tre" that you're talking about, and there's no way she has 6 kids. She was a young little cutie, with an unblemished body. The 2nd time I saw her, she was going downhill. I hope she made it back.
    Actually I picked up Tre a couple of days ago in CB/B. We went to my spot and she gave an awesome bbbj. She told me she's 21 and for anyone who was wondering where she has been she started dancing on the block at the Mouse Trap.

    Happy Holidays

    B.D.

  12. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagepainter
    Just an inquiry for you Pie- is this the same Teresa (also goes by "Tree") that used to frequent BP about a year, year and a half ago? She's a hispanic, 5'6" or so brunette, delicious breasts and very sweet disposition? Met up with her a couple times back then but never got digits and haven't seen her since.
    I had the "Tre" that you're talking about, and there's no way she has 6 kids. She was a young little cutie, with an unblemished body. The 2nd time I saw her, she was going downhill. I hope she made it back.

  13. #838

    Larry 56

    Unfortunately there is far to many fools out there willing to pay high prices.

    The big problem in SD is that a majority of the good WSW's are from out of town. So somtimes you will get some new WSW's thinking that they can charge high prices. What happens is that some guys give in and drive up the price for every one. This one reason why I like to get as many ph#'s of good SW's as possible.

    The winter WSW action has been fairly good so far. Hopefully things don't dry up.

  14. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole
    I was out playing meals on wheels today. B/CB was empty except for a couple of BSW, one of which already ripped me off maybe two years ago, and a nasty WSW that I just couldn't pick up.

    Anyway over to Pigtown and I found Teresa. Told her what I wanted right away, she agreed and got in.

    The picture says it all.

    She was pleasant but I'm not sure I would pick her up again. Says she has 6 kids.

    Pie
    Just an inquiry for you Pie- is this the same Teresa (also goes by "Tree") that used to frequent BP about a year, year and a half ago? She's a hispanic, 5'6" or so brunette, delicious breasts and very sweet disposition? Met up with her a couple times back then but never got digits and haven't seen her since.

  15. #836
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizark21
    I agree I am constantly amazed how many fools are willing to pay high prices. i am just unwilling to pay high prices and refuse to go with ugly looking SW's.

    I have been seeing this one hot little SW in SD and getting a bj and facial for $40. This one reason why it's always good to get some ph#'s. I always stop for a SW I like and get a ph# even if I don't have time.

    I was talking about one monger in particular, not you.

    California I can understand because of the high cost of living but we are talking about Baltimore. It is different here. The civilians in SD are very fine as well.


    Larry!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape