Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 26668
-
07-16-22 07:00 #16093Senior Member

Posts: 493Cassie
She asks for a deposit, either. 5 or $, and your I. D.
Did you give deposits on the 2/3 times she stood you up?
Very pretty girl, but the problem with Tryst, is that nearly all of the women on it want a deposit (which is still a big no-no IMO).
Sorry she stood you up.
Originally Posted by BH1987
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 06:57 #16092Senior Member

Posts: 355Cassie
She sounds like a ****. Demanding a
deposit or otherwise she will report you. Lmao get a life your not that hot.
Originally Posted by TampaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 23:11 #16091Senior Member

Posts: 1421 out of 3
Seen her 1 time out of 3. She is cute, one of the best lookin providers if not the best especially for price. Her services were good all covered. But I was supposed to see her Thursday stopped texting once I was there and another time same thing. Idk if 1 out of 3 is good enough odds to try again even tho she is cute.
Originally Posted by TampaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 21:53 #16090Senior Member

Posts: 312Search for reviews with the name Trista.
Originally Posted by TampaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 21:34 #16089Senior Member

Posts: 26Forgot to include her ad
https://tryst.link/escort/cassiecream
Originally Posted by TampaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 21:10 #16088Senior Member

Posts: 26Has anyone seen Cassie?
I've posted this before, but I didn't receive a replay. Her ad says she's highly reviewed, but I can't find a single review of her on the threads. She's visiting Grand Rapids this weekend and I'm interested in scheduling with her. Has anyone seen her?
-
07-15-22 21:04 #16087Senior Member

Posts: 26Cj
I'm fairly new to this hobby, but I was able to see Cassidy J. A couple times now and she's amazing. Everything I've read on this thread about her is true. I definitely recommend checking her out if you haven't and make sure you treat her right.
-
07-15-22 19:22 #16086Senior Member

Posts: 52Plain Jane / Heidi
Thanks! I appreciate it! There are so few "normal" options anymore around here. I was hoping she might actually be an option.
Originally Posted by BaseHit
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 19:20 #16085Senior Member

Posts: 269To be fair.
I've been pretty much out of the game since COVID hit, but in my experience (and not just in GR), what's generally allowed and the best thing to do for at least a first-time visit is to Show the $$, or at most, put half down and show the other half and have a handle on it. That way they'll perform adequately, and if they're a potential rip-off artiste, you'll see them either at least give you something that'd be more or less worth half of it, or back out. Especially if they're not their picture, and if they're balking at not getting everything right off the bat, best to leave and not sell them on the (common-place) idea.
Originally Posted by Kobe27
[View Original Post]
You are right, 200/ hr is common if they're nice looking or well reviewed and not notably unattractive. Putting down 100, you then would have been coaxed during the half-ass 'service' being rendered, for the other 100 early, not the tip. Your err would have had less consequences at least. .
-
07-15-22 17:29 #16084Banned Member

Posts: 1086Glad it helped.
It's what we are here for. Well, actually we are here to argue about Costco wine, but occasionally to help each other.
Originally Posted by JustinFromGr
[View Original Post]
G2.
-
07-14-22 21:25 #16083Senior Member

Posts: 29Oh damn
Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 19:00 #16082Senior Member

Posts: 4439Danger
Gene2 is right.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
The owner of the house married a girl just before sentencing and incarceration. She will be watched by neighbors just like it all started when neighbors called police about a lot sketchy people going to the house. Eventually the FBI got involved. It took 3 years of investigation and cooperation from the two pictured in the link.
Even though the owner of the house is in prison, it will still be watched.
I was getting feedback from our members not to go to Wayland, our members and I'm sure many others were getting stopped by cops a mile down the road after leaving. I informed the owner there's way too many comments in my PM to ignore.
He told me to mind my own fucking business and if he was being watched he would know.
Fortunately I never gave him my personal information that he kept begging for. I gave you mine why can't we be friends and you give yours. Glad I'm not on a data base at any massages parlor either.
Stay safe, that's why we're all here. We are safer together when we share information but never our personal information.
Stay safe and don't go to Wayland house.
-
07-14-22 18:09 #16081Banned Member

Posts: 1086Buyer beware
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.woo...operation/amp/
Originally Posted by JustinFromGr
[View Original Post]
Danger. Danger. Danger.
-
07-14-22 17:21 #16080Senior Member

Posts: 201Shianne update
I hope you have better luck than me. I was going to TOFFT but was ghosted in trying to set up a Tuesday appointment. I've been in touch with a few other fellow USG bretheran, and they too have been spooked by sketchy incall location, inconsistent photos, or being ghosted.
Originally Posted by HamiltonPunk
[View Original Post]
I think this chick exists, just not sure what can be expected if you ever step foot across the threshold.
-
07-14-22 13:44 #16079Senior Member

Posts: 426Raven
Search for Raven. I didn't really like her, but some do.
Originally Posted by Pth3434
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





