Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 1118 1618 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16464

    Wondering the sam

    I thought this looked TGTBT also. Have sent texts but I can't meet until next week. If anyone has intel, please share.

    LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Been texting her on and off, no incall car date only, slow communication makes me believe it's not LE, unless they are working from home and really don't care to get anything done like a true provider.

    The pictures looks somewhat familiar to me, made me think I may have seen her before.

    Anyone had any luck?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/326-467-2113

  2. #16463

    Anna

    Been texting her on and off, no incall car date only, slow communication makes me believe it's not LE, unless they are working from home and really don't care to get anything done like a true provider.

    The pictures looks somewhat familiar to me, made me think I may have seen her before.

    Anyone had any luck?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/326-467-2113

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]

  3. #16462

    Gangrene

    Quote Originally Posted by JBoy1029  [View Original Post]
    This girl has literally spiraled down hill. When I went to see her she was a mess hair wasn't done ,no makeup the place was trash and her clothes seemed as, if she had wore them for a couple days. She started or giving me a BBBJ and as I looked down, I couldn't take my eyes off the fact that her THUMB was so black. What is that from? Her head game is truly on point her. We used to have good times with each other. I would see her again if in no one else was available. She just ain't what she used to be. Once walking out some big guy was also on his wsy to her room I don't know if she has a pimp or what but just be careful wouldn't go be there at night.
    It appears that Breezy either has gangrene or a bruise thumb since it's black.

  4. #16461

    Keisha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her name. Here's her other link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/84221022
    A year ago, she was using Keisha as her name. Reviews were mostly negative.

  5. #16460

    Amaturelisa

    Amature lisa. Is this for real?? Curious anybody know if this is for real? They got website and all. Anybody tried them?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/201859315925

    Amaturelisa.com

  6. #16459

    Sex dungeon scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    In the past she was reported as a scam / robber. Had a BF working with her. Search under her name. She left Dayton and went to Cincy for awhile.
    [Deleted by Admin]I have mutual FB friends with her. She is a scammer and anyone associated with the "sex dungeon" post are scamming too. Scarlet, Jade and another blonde that posts regularly are associated with these scammers. Don't bother.

  7. #16458

    Breezy downhill

    Quote Originally Posted by JBoy1029  [View Original Post]
    This girl has literally spiraled down hill. When I went to see her she was a mess hair wasn't done ,no makeup the place was trash and her clothes seemed as, if she had wore them for a couple days. She started or giving me a BBBJ and as I looked down, I couldn't take my eyes off the fact that her THUMB was so black. What is that from? Her head game is truly on point her. We used to have good times with each other. I would see her again if in no one else was available. She just ain't what she used to be. Once walking out some big guy was also on his wsy to her room I don't know if she has a pimp or what but just be careful wouldn't go be there at night.
    That's a pity. She was a joy in her glory days a few years ago.

  8. #16457

    Danielle

    Looking to try my hand at big boob Danielle. Anyone got digits they wouldn't mind sharing.

  9. #16456

    Ruggiez

    Has anyone had contact with her? I hadn't see in in almost two year and when I stopped seeing her well lets say we didn't depart as friends. And I also had left a not very kind review. And herd from her a couple of times when she took offence to comments I added to others reviews. I didn't hate her or wish her ill. But then about 2 months ago I got a private message from her saying she didn't hate me and she was wondering if I would ever what to see her again. We exchanged emails and she said she really wanted to show me that she had gotten her life together she has a great job as a hair dresser and has a nice place. Then she just stop talking to me for several weeks then contacted me and talked about a visit. But I was just getting ready to leave on a two week vacation and would contact her when I got back as were I was going had no cell phone service. Well I have been back for several weeks and have tried contacting her with no response. No response to emails or texts. Also tried to call but voice mail box was full. So I was wondering has anyone had any luck in seeing her. I hope this is not a bad sign that she is starting to slip back into that black hole. It sure would have been nice if I could have seen her again and had something good to write about.

  10. #16455

    Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her name. Here's her other link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/84221022
    In the past she was reported as a scam / robber. Had a BF working with her. Search under her name. She left Dayton and went to Cincy for awhile.

  11. #16454

    Bad attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    You need to be happy this did not happen after you showed up. The link is down. Do you have a name? Yes I know many of these girls do not post a name.

    Thank you for the warning.
    I don't know her name. Here's her other link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/84221022

  12. #16453

    Be thankful

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    This girl has problem.

    First, I asked her if she was available? She said yes and then no response. I asked her the second time and she went crazy.

    This is what she texted:

    So you think your going to put me on a time limit, To get ready to work tonight?? Are you crazy?? You don't even know me tf why would I rush for you and idek know you. You can't not and will not put no time restrictions on me understand? Fuck around and get blocked for pissing me off one thing I hate is mf tryna control me or rush me.

    And she still texting me.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/661721340041
    You need to be happy this did not happen after you showed up. The link is down. Do you have a name? Yes I know many of these girls do not post a name.

    Thank you for the warning.

  13. #16452
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    This girl has problem.

    First, I asked her if she was available? She said yes and then no response. I asked her the second time and she went crazy.

    This is what she texted:

    So you think your going to put me on a time limit, To get ready to work tonight?? Are you crazy?? You don't even know me tf why would I rush for you and idek know you. You can't not and will not put no time restrictions on me understand? Fuck around and get blocked for pissing me off one thing I hate is mf tryna control me or rush me.

    And she still texting me.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/661721340041
    Link is dead, you have a picture or a name? Sounds an awful lot like Jade. She goes off on similar tantrums put of nowhere.

  14. #16451

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova00  [View Original Post]
    She had tied up photos in her ads in the past. Did this "accident" happen during a S&M session?
    No, not from that. She doesn't want to shame to monger for what could have been a preventable situation, so should we?

  15. #16450

    Breezy

    This girl has literally spiraled down hill. When I went to see her she was a mess hair wasn't done ,no makeup the place was trash and her clothes seemed as, if she had wore them for a couple days. She started or giving me a BBBJ and as I looked down, I couldn't take my eyes off the fact that her THUMB was so black. What is that from? Her head game is truly on point her. We used to have good times with each other. I would see her again if in no one else was available. She just ain't what she used to be. Once walking out some big guy was also on his wsy to her room I don't know if she has a pimp or what but just be careful wouldn't go be there at night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape