Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 16508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm a Arlington monger and those spots are riddled with white providers. If any of you mongers know any spots with attractive or decent looking Black providers, Pm me or quote this post.
    Will keep an eye for your black providers when I cruise, What spots in Arlington are you talking about? I'm only familiar with Acme Loop / Sin city, which has been mostly dead.

  2. #14482

    Spots for Black providers?

    I'm a Arlington monger and those spots are riddled with white providers. If any of you mongers know any spots with attractive or decent looking Black providers, Pm me or quote this post.

  3. #14481
    Quote Originally Posted by Informer904  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir I have about 2 months ago. Thick in all the right places and well worth it if you proceed further. Says she doesn't do this all the time and was kicked out of her room at the AMP she was sharing with another girl and needed assistance. So I assisted.
    So she's asian?

  4. #14480
    Quote Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84  [View Original Post]
    Her name was Jennifer. She was in her early 30's. She came up to my truck once to ask if I needed company, but I was not able to partake at the time since I was heading out to dinner. She was fairly cute too for a provider. I actually saw the body in the road covered by a sheet. I talked to another SWan in the area who said a guy was speeding and hit her as she was crossing the street. Body flew up in the air and was very mangled. Guy then took off. Rest in peace.

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...hood-jso-says/
    This is so sad, please stay safe everyone!

  5. #14479

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBiltDude  [View Original Post]
    Was over off lane yesterday seeing if I could find Katie the great since I lost her number and happen to run into a young lady name sayy glad I did some monger / want to be pimp had picked her up from a different side of town and brought her over to the lane area but was trying to recruit her to become one of his Working girls needless to say the deal did not go down and she ended up stranded on that side of town so I picked her up and was generously rewarded with great mic skills and a nice kat. If you like to explore the stomach by way of the throat she's the one. I'm sure someone on here has seen her before and probably had a bad experience but mine was 10/10. Very very decent deep throat skills. Hit me up for digits.
    Your inbox is full.

  6. #14478

    Provider killed in hit and run on Edgewood and Broadway

    Her name was Jennifer. She was in her early 30's. She came up to my truck once to ask if I needed company, but I was not able to partake at the time since I was heading out to dinner. She was fairly cute too for a provider. I actually saw the body in the road covered by a sheet. I talked to another SWan in the area who said a guy was speeding and hit her as she was crossing the street. Body flew up in the air and was very mangled. Guy then took off. Rest in peace.

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...hood-jso-says/

  7. #14477

    Absolutely correct about KK

    She is one of the few still walking in Sin City. She is a notorious thief, only does covered BJ's, and will complain less than 2 minutes into the deed. I've picked her up twice in the past and the experiences were terrible. Whatever you do, do not give her any money upfront because she will absolutely bolt out the door or use some type of excuse to bail out on you. She is a short, blonde with a decent body about 26 years old. I regularly visit another provider in Sin City who says she tries to warn her about stealing guy's money and belongings. She even took a guy's car and left him stranded in Sin City as he went into a convenience store (side note: if you leave your keys in your car with a SWan, you are asking to get robbed).

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotSea  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with one called KK, little chucky, about 5'6, short dirty blond hair. Been ripped off by her. Last seen her few times in sin city but she's been all over town. If you pick up make sure you use all you mongering skills. I will always avoid!

  8. #14476

    Just post her number

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBiltDude  [View Original Post]
    Was over off lane yesterday seeing if I could find Katie the great since I lost her number and happen to run into a young lady name sayy glad I did some monger / want to be pimp had picked her up from a different side of town and brought her over to the lane area but was trying to recruit her to become one of his Working girls needless to say the deal did not go down and she ended up stranded on that side of town so I picked her up and was generously rewarded with great mic skills and a nice kat. If you like to explore the stomach by way of the throat she's the one. I'm sure someone on here has seen her before and probably had a bad experience but mine was 10/10. Very very decent deep throat skills. Hit me up for digits.
    Right here so we all don't flood your inbox. Thank you kind sir for your service over the years.

  9. #14475
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    You got some head and gave her your baby for the service rendered?
    I think he might mean CIP. Thats my best guess at least.

  10. #14474

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Informer904  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir I have about 2 months ago. Thick in all the right places and well worth it if you proceed further. Says she doesn't do this all the time and was kicked out of her room at the AMP she was sharing with another girl and needed assistance. So I assisted.
    You hit it right on the head. She has a nice juicy ass too.

  11. #14473

    Trying to figure this out

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising through sin city today and picked up a slim WSW name Angie for a baby. The damage was 20 sonic rings.
    You got some head and gave her your baby for the service rendered?

  12. #14472

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed with this short thick curly red head young chic who walks down Normandy at different hrs of the day or night?? BBBJ is ok but she seems a little spaced out LOL.
    Yes sir I have about 2 months ago. Thick in all the right places and well worth it if you proceed further. Says she doesn't do this all the time and was kicked out of her room at the AMP she was sharing with another girl and needed assistance. So I assisted.

  13. #14471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising through sin city today and picked up a slim WSW name Angie for a baby. The damage was 20 sonic rings.
    Can you provide more description of her? How about her performance?

  14. #14470

    Angie

    Was cruising through sin city today and picked up a slim WSW name Angie for a baby. The damage was 20 sonic rings.

  15. #14469

    Heads up

    Be careful with one called KK, little chucky, about 5'6, short dirty blond hair. Been ripped off by her. Last seen her few times in sin city but she's been all over town. If you pick up make sure you use all you mongering skills. I will always avoid!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape