Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 1206 1706 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16093

    Cassie

    She asks for a deposit, either. 5 or $, and your I. D.

    Did you give deposits on the 2/3 times she stood you up?

    Very pretty girl, but the problem with Tryst, is that nearly all of the women on it want a deposit (which is still a big no-no IMO).

    Sorry she stood you up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BH1987  [View Original Post]
    Seen her 1 time out of 3. She is cute, one of the best lookin providers if not the best especially for price. Her services were good all covered. But I was supposed to see her Thursday stopped texting once I was there and another time same thing. Idk if 1 out of 3 is good enough odds to try again even tho she is cute.

  2. #16092

    Cassie

    She sounds like a ****. Demanding a
    deposit or otherwise she will report you. Lmao get a life your not that hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    I've posted this before, but I didn't receive a replay. Her ad says she's highly reviewed, but I can't find a single review of her on the threads. She's visiting Grand Rapids this weekend and I'm interested in scheduling with her. Has anyone seen her?

  3. #16091

    1 out of 3

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    I've posted this before, but I didn't receive a replay. Her ad says she's highly reviewed, but I can't find a single review of her on the threads. She's visiting Grand Rapids this weekend and I'm interested in scheduling with her. Has anyone seen her?
    Seen her 1 time out of 3. She is cute, one of the best lookin providers if not the best especially for price. Her services were good all covered. But I was supposed to see her Thursday stopped texting once I was there and another time same thing. Idk if 1 out of 3 is good enough odds to try again even tho she is cute.

  4. #16090
    Search for reviews with the name Trista.

  5. #16089

    Forgot to include her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    I've posted this before, but I didn't receive a replay. Her ad says she's highly reviewed, but I can't find a single review of her on the threads. She's visiting Grand Rapids this weekend and I'm interested in scheduling with her. Has anyone seen her?
    https://tryst.link/escort/cassiecream

  6. #16088

    Has anyone seen Cassie?

    I've posted this before, but I didn't receive a replay. Her ad says she's highly reviewed, but I can't find a single review of her on the threads. She's visiting Grand Rapids this weekend and I'm interested in scheduling with her. Has anyone seen her?

  7. #16087

    Cj

    I'm fairly new to this hobby, but I was able to see Cassidy J. A couple times now and she's amazing. Everything I've read on this thread about her is true. I definitely recommend checking her out if you haven't and make sure you treat her right.

  8. #16086

    Plain Jane / Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by BaseHit  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Former street walker that went by Heidi. Mixed reviews. My experience was okay but not good enough to repeat. As always YMMV.
    Thanks! I appreciate it! There are so few "normal" options anymore around here. I was hoping she might actually be an option.

  9. #16085

    To be fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe27  [View Original Post]
    LOL, sure bud. I've seen a lot of bait & switch in my day. I choose when and when not to proceed forward, as I said she wasn't bad, pics just not accurate. Where I'm from, you pay before not after. The tip, totally on me agreed. Lastly, 200/ hr isn't bad and fairly standard across the country. The point of the post was informational so others could avoid. Been on this site 10 yr+ don't really need all your commentary.
    I've been pretty much out of the game since COVID hit, but in my experience (and not just in GR), what's generally allowed and the best thing to do for at least a first-time visit is to Show the $$, or at most, put half down and show the other half and have a handle on it. That way they'll perform adequately, and if they're a potential rip-off artiste, you'll see them either at least give you something that'd be more or less worth half of it, or back out. Especially if they're not their picture, and if they're balking at not getting everything right off the bat, best to leave and not sell them on the (common-place) idea.

    You are right, 200/ hr is common if they're nice looking or well reviewed and not notably unattractive. Putting down 100, you then would have been coaxed during the half-ass 'service' being rendered, for the other 100 early, not the tip. Your err would have had less consequences at least. .

  10. #16084
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Glad it helped.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFromGr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info!
    It's what we are here for. Well, actually we are here to argue about Costco wine, but occasionally to help each other.

    G2.

  11. #16083

    Oh damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info!

  12. #16082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Danger

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Gene2 is right.

    The owner of the house married a girl just before sentencing and incarceration. She will be watched by neighbors just like it all started when neighbors called police about a lot sketchy people going to the house. Eventually the FBI got involved. It took 3 years of investigation and cooperation from the two pictured in the link.

    Even though the owner of the house is in prison, it will still be watched.

    I was getting feedback from our members not to go to Wayland, our members and I'm sure many others were getting stopped by cops a mile down the road after leaving. I informed the owner there's way too many comments in my PM to ignore.

    He told me to mind my own fucking business and if he was being watched he would know.

    Fortunately I never gave him my personal information that he kept begging for. I gave you mine why can't we be friends and you give yours. Glad I'm not on a data base at any massages parlor either.

    Stay safe, that's why we're all here. We are safer together when we share information but never our personal information.

    Stay safe and don't go to Wayland house.

  13. #16081
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Buyer beware

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFromGr  [View Original Post]
    Hey, what's this about a Wayland house? What happened?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.woo...operation/amp/

    Danger. Danger. Danger.

  14. #16080

    Shianne update

    Quote Originally Posted by HamiltonPunk  [View Original Post]
    I am also interested when I messaged this one I was excited and then she sent a pic and I realized that is Kourtney believe she worked at Panacea for a bit Never seen her but was very interested I was suppose to go to her Incall on the west side of town but I canceled due to personal reasons. I hope she's as great as she looks! Let us know.
    I hope you have better luck than me. I was going to TOFFT but was ghosted in trying to set up a Tuesday appointment. I've been in touch with a few other fellow USG bretheran, and they too have been spooked by sketchy incall location, inconsistent photos, or being ghosted.

    I think this chick exists, just not sure what can be expected if you ever step foot across the threshold.

  15. #16079

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Pth3434  [View Original Post]
    https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...u/848036941008

    I'm going to be in GR this weekend and I'm interested in seeing this one. Search didn't find anything, but its possible I wasnt using the right terms. Anyone got any info? Will toftt if not.
    Search for Raven. I didn't really like her, but some do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape