Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #894

    Crystal

    The skinny girl now has some meat on her bones since she is back from
    grandmas (city detention center). She is hanging around Ramsey & Calhoun
    st & McHenry. Looked pretty good, but I recall she was not a very good date
    the last couple times I dated her. Lack luster performance BJ, FS she just
    lays there so I passed.
    Found a bright spot on Ramsey. She has also been away awhile. Her name
    is Rhonda, 5'9 160 lbs, beautiful girl, long brown hair, outstanding service.
    She gave me number but you guessed it, no f--kin minutes. Would love
    to find her again if I can.
    Saw Vickie on Wilkens stoop sitting. Have not seen her out in awhile.
    she was well dressed, always great service. Short girl, short curly brown
    hair, also Known as Pebbles.
    Took a tour of BK/CB earlier today. Zoey was standing out in the cold for
    awhile. She has been posted on here before, but I have always passed.
    Gut feeling is she thinks she is better than the rest of the girls.
    Have not seen Cia in awhile, hope she is ok.
    My phone has been ringing real regular this holiday week. Girls must be
    going thru there lists to see who is available. With the weather this cold
    its hard to tell who it is when there standing still. If they walk, I can tell
    in alot of cases who it is.
    Well good luck to everybody, hope this report helps contribute some
    meaningful info. If not, tell me what else you need,

    Happy One

  2. #893

    Dead today

    I think we need to donate some coats,scarfs.gloves ect.

    I made the loop notha. Thats ok I'm headed to fla. in the morning.Happy mongering be back in a few weeks.

    Rocket gone south

  3. #892

    Erica (or Erika)

    I was recently chastised by a certain Dr. for not staying current with my posts. While I haven't been that active lately, I did have one decent trip to the W&W...

    About three weeks ago I spot a decent looking brunette on Ramsey in the blue light area. She was fairly bundled up, but looked nice enough that I invited her for a ride out to my spot. Gave me a fake name at first, later told me her real name was Erica. Just before beginning a very well done BBBJ, she whips off her sweatshirt. She is thin, but not exceedingly CCL. Small tits, but nice an perky. As she's leaning over me doing her work I notice that she's very clean looking, has nice skin tone and her ass is looking pretty sweet in the low-cut jeans she was wearing.

    I tell her I simply have to fuck her. She's game. I upgrade her a jackson and she wiggles out of her jeans to reveal a very nice ass and cleanly shaven pussy. She performed some acrobatics, mounted me CG style and rode me very well. I enjoyed holding her ass and pulling her down on me as well as playing with her perky little A cups. I finished in that fashion and she seems to enjoy herself as well. She said as much, but who knows?

    We made some small talk as I drove her back. She used to dance on the block and still does from time to time. I would definitely pick her up again. Two ways for fellow mongers to identify her... First, she has a bit of a large nose. Second, she told me she is of Puerto Rican descent. I wouldn't of guessed it at first, but I could see it after she told me.

    Got a number. Haven't tried it yet but will pass it on to trusted seniors who are interested.

    Happy Mongering!

  4. #891

    Teresa

    Piehole,
    That is Mellisa that used to hang around Millington area on Wilkens. She has been at Wilkens & payson lately. She has been posted here many times, about so so performance & lack of personality. She had her third or fourth
    child last year, nothing to right home about.
    Starting to see some different faces lately that look interesting. Be safe
    Happy One

  5. #890
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow
    Was out looking New Years Eve afternoon and ran into this cute, petite spinner named Michelle on Fairhaven about 4:30 PM. She is a brunette, 20 yo about 5'2", 105 lbs, A cups with one great nipple and one inverted nipple. She said she lives with a BF in the area.

    Went to my place and had BBBJ and finished with covered FS all for the standard fee. She was a joy to be with. She performed great in all aspects, did not complain about me being slow, and did not try to upsell or ask for a tip.

    Overall the experience was a 8+. Definitely will repeat. She has numbers but the phone is currently out of minutes.

    Can't wait to see her again, A near GFE experience.

    GS
    Yea have to agree she is a spinner and a winner didn't notice the inverted nipple I did a report on her a couple of weeks ago she has been out of minutes since than if I find her again I'm gonna pay her in phone minutes lol

  6. #889

    CB Michelle

    Was out looking New Years Eve afternoon and ran into this cute, petite spinner named Michelle on Fairhaven about 4:30 PM. She is a brunette, 20 yo about 5'2", 105 lbs, A cups with one great nipple and one inverted nipple. She said she lives with a BF in the area.

    Went to my place and had BBBJ and finished with covered FS all for the standard fee. She was a joy to be with. She performed great in all aspects, did not complain about me being slow, and did not try to upsell or ask for a tip.

    Overall the experience was a 8+. Definitely will repeat. She has numbers but the phone is currently out of minutes.

    Can't wait to see her again, A near GFE experience.

    GS

  7. #888
    Thanks for the directions, mate. I was on Wilkens this morning going towards the stadium and saw a couple of potential sw's. The first one was a wsw wearing tan clothing. The second was a older latina chick hanging out with some humongeous dude. As usual, I chickened out.

    I appreciate all you mongers for sharing the info that you do. One of these days I'll get the guts to do it. But, after rtff some of you guys got into some scary situations which makes me wus out.

    Later, bros. Happy New Year.

  8. #887

    Nnice report

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Train
    Just made the move from Steel City to Charm City. Unpacked, rested, got a map, registered on this wonderful website (been reader for about a year, but not a writer until today), then drove off to Wilkens Ave.

    It was getting dark, but after driving less than 15 minutes form my hotel room on the inner harbor, I was in an ara with block after block of row homes adn flashng blue lights mounted on poles, all over the place. The area is very different form any street walker strips I ahve seen before. No motels, no convenicnes stores, no gas stations, but the girls were easy to find.

    I picked up a Spanish looking girl with long hair, mid 20s, her name is Stepanie, either innocent or high. Not being familiar with the area, I drove back to my room wherem I pounded her ass for a good 15 minutes before I took off the rubber and unloaded in her mouth. She has a great body, lousy tits and simple attitude. I need to check the rest of the scene before I decide to repeat or not.

    Drove her back, but decided to halt due to heavy police presence. Stephanie was happy with her $50.

    I hate to ask questions on my first post, but the forum does not provide good description of hot beds. I typically read the forum when I visit new cities, but I could not find good hot-spot maps for Baltimore. It would be so appreciated if someone can point me to PP area -- and yes, I RTFF. Thanks folks.
    Supertain,

    Nice report. Welcome to B-more. The only thing you did wrong was overpay, unless the extra 10 bucks was a tip. Standard rate here in the city that breeds, er uh reads, is 40. If you can find Wilkens, you can find the PP/C stroll. Just head east on Baltimore street from the Harbor to Patterson Park Ave, then down to Conkling. That should get you started.

    For all you naysayers, its clear he rtff. It has been a while since someone actually put directions up, maybe even back in 2005 or 2006. No one can possibly read every post for the last two years. W/W is often posted about so in advance, lay off.

    Dr. Monger

  9. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry 56
    My problem is some of our girls are asking me if I am Baltimonger or Piehole? Do I look like Piehole or Baltimonger????
    Just be thankful you don't have the Hitler youth haircut my Vietnamese barber just gave me. Apparently he's getting even for the F-105 pilot who bombed his village back in '68.


    Quote Originally Posted by Larry 56
    Sometimes I wonder if the mongers are smarter than the SWs? You'll have to prove it!
    99% of mongers don't have the street smarts SW's have.

    Unfortunately a lot of them know about me. The lurkers let them know.

  10. #885

    I could imagine

    If I had a house at 600 fairravenhaven parttime, that would be a fun week. Or whats wrong whith having one day? With what I know with Co-Op support A weekly show could be had in washington village. I hear slots are coming to Westport. What if you could get a sample of all of our Baltimores's flavors to sample in one afternoon or night or 3:00am. The pictures boggle my mind. I would even pay to ask them how they started.

    Families are always rising and falling in america.

    Someone

    Can you imagine Breeding Brazilian Women, Puerto rican women into some of our streets.

  11. #884

    Secret Identity

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry 56
    My problem is some of our girls are asking me if I am Baltimonger or Piehole? Do I look like Piehole or Baltimonger????
    That's funny. I would never admit to one of these SW who I was. Whenever they ask me what the pictures are for I say to jerk off to later. When they bring up the internet I say I wouldn't know where to post them. If they talk about the site I tell them how interesting that is and how I've never heard of it and it almost sounds like a public service.

    On a side note, does anyone know why I would suddenly have problems posting photos? Strange.

    Pie out.

  12. #883

    Pictures - another try

    Here's another attempt on posting photos of Teresa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails teresa1.jpg‎   teresa2.jpg‎  

  13. #882

    Lisa Alicia's aunt

    Was on the prowl around wilkins Saturday and ran into an old "friend" Lisa is in her 40's brown hair very nice body and very clean she just happens to be the aunt of Alicia from the same area If you look into one of my first posts there is some mention of her and another female from the wilkins area. Now on to the fun we go to her place and I run into another girl that has been on the strip also, her name is tiffany she is a BSW and to my taste not to good looking. Anyway we go to this room down stairs and things get started with an ok cbj then as things start to get good someone comes down and opens the door. This happened a few more times and by this time I was beginning to get frustrated and was about to leave, but cooler "HEADS" prevailed and my patience paid off. She left about ten minutes and came back and started things with another cbj this time with more suction and a little lite licking of the little guys. After the love muscle was ready and at attention. She kindly laid down and we began with mish then went into doggie, I enjoy doggie with her because she has a lovely ass that you can squeeze her ass checks together and ram the hell out her and she loves it. After ramming her from behind for about 15 mins. Pulled out and gave her a good splash of protein on her lovely ass. A keeper and will repeat again.

  14. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry 56
    Stop showing them our site!! You are NOT doing anyone any favors by showing them this site.

    Sometimes I wonder if the mongers are smarter than the SWs? You'll have to prove it!

    Larry!
    I could not agree more. The one time I picked up Angela, she told me she was well reviewed and highly rated on this site. I pretended I have never heard about it. I know some of you with ego issues love to show these girls your name in lights, and maybe are hoping for or even getting a freebee or a discount for a good review. That goes on all the time on ThEotheR board. The only thing you do is encourage the girls to raise their rates. You think some cracked out/high/junkie SW will be impressed? Not one SW knows my real name, where I am from, what I do for a living, etc. Do you think if they are impressed it will improve the service? Repeat after me...its all about the drugs (and the money). So shut the F-CK up!

    Today must be my day for rants.

    Dr. Monger

  15. #880
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger
    I like visiting the zoo from time to time, but I don't want to live in the monkey cage.

    Speaking of which, I lived in Dundalk for a few years so I can relate. Except there it is called catering. They tell the old man that they have a catering job at night. They are catering all right.....TO ME!!!

    My problem is some of our girls are asking me if I am Baltimonger or Piehole? Do I look like Piehole or Baltimonger????

    Stop showing them our site!! You are NOT doing anyone any favors by showing them this site.

    Sometimes I wonder if the mongers are smarter than the SWs? You'll have to prove it!

    On unrealted note, I had to go to the emergency room at Union Memorial Hospital and there was the biggest, fatttest, dumbest looking LEO I have ever laid eyes on. This guy looked so dumb and was so rude doing security that I can imagine that he is the first generation standing on two legs in his family. Go down there during the day and take a look at this guy. He was so ugly that bullets won't go through him. They would pounce off him.



    Larry!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape