Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 1016 1516 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24122
    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Cash and dash is her specialty.
    Not saying it didn't happen, but I've seen her 3 times and never had an issue. One of the best BBBJ I've received in Nashville.

  2. #24121
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    That sucks! We all have to be careful out there!
    It happens to everyone sooner or later. It took 15 years before it happened to me. The entire time I was there my Spidey sense was saying something is wrong. Ho with ypur gut feeling. If you think something is wrong, leave!

  3. #24120

    Sweet Daisy

    Stopped by to see Daisy last night. I had tried to see her over the last two weeks, but contact was sporadic and my window is limited. After some back and forth, we settled on a time and I met her at a hotel in Antioch. Place was ok and no signs of bad habits. She greeted me with a big smile and hug and she looks just like her pics. Very bubbly and sweet. Smokin little slender frame and the session was fun, even though she wasn't GFE. Highly recommend this one. Good luck!

    Pros. Great personality, super cute, no handler, no drugs, young.

    Cons. Everything covered, no GFE, scheduling was a challenge.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/86117365

  4. #24119

    Lily. Anyone have any experience?

    Came across her post on LC. Anyone know her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/86109788#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CB240D37-9BCF-4F65-B377-52B0BD59FD5B.jpeg‎  

  5. #24118

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    Someone reported being robbed at gunpoint.
    That sucks! We all have to be careful out there!

  6. #24117

  7. #24116

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jzach0746  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recommend Carissa? She good with BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85896379
    Someone reported being robbed at gunpoint.

  8. #24115

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by RobOwn3  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    Have any of you seen this provider? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ville/85961278.

    If so feel free to reply or PM me with details.

    Thanks!
    Cash and dash is her specialty.

  9. #24114

    Chloe and Oliver Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen this couple. Looks like you can just watch but can't partake, not sure if this is real legit.

    https://beautifuldirtycouple.ch/
    I saw them a few years ago when they visited Nashville. You basically get to watch and get yourself off if you want. There was an up sell offered to be able to touch her but the description of what touching was allowed made it sound limited, so I passed on that. She is very hot with a great body, and I was curious to try something a little different, but in my opinion it was expensive for what it was and I wouldn't repeat.

  10. #24113

    Carissa

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Have no personal experience but if you use the search function there was some mixed reviews and a caution related to her.
    She is one of the girls I tried to set something up with. She required a photo swap so I passed.

  11. #24112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jzach0746  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recommend Carissa? She good with BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85896379
    Have no personal experience but if you use the search function there was some mixed reviews and a caution related to her.

  12. #24111
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    Did I read that right? $260 for HHR.
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...o/924842275759

    It's apparently going up. This lists $350/ hhr, $600/ hr.

  13. #24110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Talia

    I'm trying to set up with Talia and she is requesting a face photo. Is this typical of her to ask for this and are you guys sending one? Thanks.

  14. #24109

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnysWood  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Harley, she's very similar to the pics in her ad. 260 hhr.

    She's good with BBBJ, Daty, covered for the rest. She's in a decent newer hotel by the stadium. She meets you in the lobby due to key needed for elevator. She's sweet, friendly.

    Responsive, beautiful body and no issues at all. Pretty responsive to texting. She will be here until Thursday. I will see her again. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/135603425573.
    Did I read that right? $260 for HHR.

  15. #24108
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this out-of-towner? https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...8510.htm?cat=1.

    I've texted her multiple times this weekend with no reply at all. Was curious if anyone connected. If price is right, I'd definitely TOFTT but she won't respond.
    I finally heard back from this one who wasn't even in Nashville last weekend, even though her ad suggests otherwise. She texted back stating she'll be in Nashville this weekend and the donation for HHR was 4 and for HR was 6 an a deposit is required. I'm taking a pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape