Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11955
    Quote Originally Posted by RamRod1172  [View Original Post]
    That people think they use your I'd to sell on the black market. Do you understand that a repeat client is the best client?. 1 They know you. 2 your safe. 3 That you won't play games with them. Do you want to know what I'd is for?

    I'll tell everyone. There are some crazy fucks out there and god forbid, you do something bad to a provider, they have a way to find you. Thats it. Nothing more nothing less. If they burn the regulars, they won't make what they want.
    I see no reason to trust a provider with my personal information.

  2. #11954

    No way hesse.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamRod1172  [View Original Post]
    That people think they use your I'd to sell on the black market. Do you understand that a repeat client is the best client?. 1 They know you. 2 your safe. 3 That you won't play games with them. Do you want to know what I'd is for?

    I'll tell everyone. There are some crazy fucks out there and god forbid, you do something bad to a provider, they have a way to find you. Thats it. Nothing more nothing less. If they burn the regulars, they won't make what they want.
    When she gets busted by cops for drug possession with all the information on her phone with your real life info and she starts spilling the beans for a lighter sentence and you get a the in the election year. You will be toast. Happens regularly in OK, TX. Stay away from real life info sharing.

  3. #11953
    Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Makes me laugh

    That people think they use your I'd to sell on the black market. Do you understand that a repeat client is the best client?. 1 They know you. 2 your safe. 3 That you won't play games with them. Do you want to know what I'd is for?

    I'll tell everyone. There are some crazy fucks out there and god forbid, you do something bad to a provider, they have a way to find you. Thats it. Nothing more nothing less. If they burn the regulars, they won't make what they want.

    Said no man ever when asked to positively identify himself to somebody who can blackmail him.

    You had a good run with this fake name, if you do this again you need to know that I will edit the posts so they say that whatever chick you're shilling for has AIDS.

    Guys he will make a new user so when you see some dbag telling you why "registering" is a good idea please report them.

    A2


    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see some of the high quality women who post on Tryst, and I'm willing to pay what they offer. What I'm not willing to do is give out my driver's license, other forms of identification (some of which have my social security number) and my address / place of work. Every single girl I've contacted on Tryst over the past several months asks for this. Some may be just legitimately protecting themselves, others make money on the side by selling our personal info to identity thieves. If they don't give out their real names and addresses, why the hell would anyone of sound mind give his to them?

    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing the Eros girl you linked to (Isabelle Herrara) "screens" by asking for more personal identification data than most job applications.

  4. #11952

    Aloha Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a cheap place for a rendezvous with a chick I've met off of Facebook. I'll be passing through. For reasons I'm not going to get into, prefer not on the NE side of town (not legal issues, staying under the radar).

    TIA.
    Aloha on East Washington.

  5. #11951

    Facebook?

    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a cheap place for a rendezvous with a chick I've met off of Facebook. I'll be passing through. For reasons I'm not going to get into, prefer not on the NE side of town (not legal issues, staying under the radar).

    TIA.
    How does one find potential hookups on Facebook?

  6. #11950
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    The recommendation for the hotel is solid.

    Be real careful with those girls on Facebook.

    DO NOT PREPAY A DIME.

    IF they ask for a gift card don't even pay for the room.
    Open the main page. It will then go directly to the profile he's talking about.

  7. #11949
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a cheap place for a rendezvous with a chick I've met off of Facebook. I'll be passing through. For reasons I'm not going to get into, prefer not on the NE side of town (not legal issues, staying under the radar).

    TIA.
    The recommendation for the hotel is solid.

    Be real careful with those girls on Facebook.

    DO NOT PREPAY A DIME.

    IF they ask for a gift card don't even pay for the room.

  8. #11948
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee70  [View Original Post]
    So, I feel pathetic because I wasn't my normal self, but I want to tell you all anyway. She is very real. I can say that there is nothing like her in Madison. Stay away from stg and see her.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/8746738.htm?cat=1
    Hi Cherokee70 this link just goes to the front page. Which girl? What is the name and city?

    Their links are a bit tricky to copy.

    Thanks.

  9. #11947

    Japanese Beautification

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne608  [View Original Post]
    This one also likes to post in the female section. He thinks because he cut off his cock and put plastic all over his body it makes him a woman. Crazy times we're living in!

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...d/109289441969
    Apparently in Nippon they haven't heard the expression "I'm a beautician, not a magician!" Not only has this dude had a dicktenectamy, his face looks like he's watched some of these Jap beauty videos. Fake pussy and he probably looks like your grandfather without the makeup.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKWEut3WKAg

    Coochie (Nightmare alley) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  10. #11946

    Literally Gaye

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMendel  [View Original Post]
    Except for the comical looking huge lips. Looks pretty good!

    Never had one, but I may consider doing her. She's got all the good working parts now. Big deal. Open up your minds. Experience new things.

    Have some fun.
    Nah nah nah new seats and a paint job don't make a mini van a sports car LOL.

  11. #11945

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see some of the high quality women who post on Tryst, and I'm willing to pay what they offer. What I'm not willing to do is give out my driver's license, other forms of identification (some of which have my social security number) and my address / place of work. Every single girl I've contacted on Tryst over the past several months asks for this. Some may be just legitimately protecting themselves, others make money on the side by selling our personal info to identity thieves. If they don't give out their real names and addresses, why the hell would anyone of sound mind give his to them?

    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing the Eros girl you linked to (Isabelle Herrara) "screens" by asking for more personal identification data than most job applications.
    Contacted her.

    1/2 hour - $350.

    1 hour - $550.

    Also needs Reference, or Business Card or Social Media.

    Maybe time for me to get a fake business card and a fake Facebook page. LOL.

  12. #11944

    Eros and Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee70  [View Original Post]
    So, I feel pathetic because I wasn't my normal self, but I want to tell you all anyway. She is very real. I can say that there is nothing like her in Madison. Stay away from stg and see her.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/8746738.htm?cat=1
    I'd love to see some of the high quality women who post on Tryst, and I'm willing to pay what they offer. What I'm not willing to do is give out my driver's license, other forms of identification (some of which have my social security number) and my address / place of work. Every single girl I've contacted on Tryst over the past several months asks for this. Some may be just legitimately protecting themselves, others make money on the side by selling our personal info to identity thieves. If they don't give out their real names and addresses, why the hell would anyone of sound mind give his to them?

    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing the Eros girl you linked to (Isabelle Herrara) "screens" by asking for more personal identification data than most job applications.

  13. #11943
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne608  [View Original Post]
    LOL everyone has their own preferences but I personally think he looks like a clown and will stick with women, not men.
    Circus freak was what I thought when I saw the photos too.

    Seriously though, who the hell would want that? As I said, straight guys want real women rather than a man imitating one, and gay guys want real men rather than men being cheap imitations of women. They must be a niche market to those with a very weird fetish.

  14. #11942

    Who pays?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    How does he / she got the money for the surgery? It is expensive. Isn't it? STG can provide for that big sum money investment? I am very confused on this financial part.
    I wonder the same thing. Maybe Medicaid covers "gender reassignment surgery" and hormone therapy these days, on the pretext that it's psychiatric rather than cosmetic care?

  15. #11941

    Run don't walk

    So, I feel pathetic because I wasn't my normal self, but I want to tell you all anyway. She is very real. I can say that there is nothing like her in Madison. Stay away from stg and see her.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/8746738.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape