Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11940
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a cheap place for a rendezvous with a chick I've met off of Facebook. I'll be passing through. For reasons I'm not going to get into, prefer not on the NE side of town (not legal issues, staying under the radar).

    TIA.
    Americinn on west side. Grand canyon, radisson right across the street. Usually under 70 $ most nights other than Friday or Saturday.

  2. #11939

    Kind off topic. Still

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne608  [View Original Post]
    This one also likes to post in the female section. He thinks because he cut off his cock and put plastic all over his body it makes him a woman. Crazy times we're living in!

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...d/109289441969
    How does he / she got the money for the surgery? It is expensive. Isn't it? STG can provide for that big sum money investment? I am very confused on this financial part.

  3. #11938

    Hot Black girl in Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/383076103520

    Anyone see this one. Hot black girl. Maybe TGTBT.

    Can you tell I need to "relax". LOL.
    Its a code for getting robbed.

  4. #11937
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a cheap place for a rendezvous with a chick I've met off of Facebook. I'll be passing through. For reasons I'm not going to get into, prefer not on the NE side of town (not legal issues, staying under the radar)..
    There's a bunch of cheap places by East Towne. Just google hotels near east towne.

  5. #11936

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne608  [View Original Post]
    LOL everyone has their own preferences but I personally think he looks like a clown and will stick with women, not men.
    To each their own, but yeah. I'm not into dudes. He even has the build of a guy who just got a big job. I guess closet gay guys need an outlet too.

  6. #11935
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMendel  [View Original Post]
    Except for the comical looking huge lips. Looks pretty good!

    Never had one, but I may consider doing her. She's got all the good working parts now. Big deal. Open up your minds. Experience new things.

    Have some fun.
    LOL everyone has their own preferences but I personally think he looks like a clown and will stick with women, not men.

  7. #11934

    Ts

    Quote Originally Posted by CunnyLingus  [View Original Post]
    I can't even get past that set of lips. Just makes me shudder!
    Except for the comical looking huge lips. Looks pretty good!

    Never had one, but I may consider doing her. She's got all the good working parts now. Big deal. Open up your minds. Experience new things.

    Have some fun.

  8. #11933
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a cheap place for a rendezvous with a chick I've met off of Facebook. I'll be passing through. For reasons I'm not going to get into, prefer not on the NE side of town (not legal issues, staying under the radar).
    Try Hotwire.

  9. #11932

    Notel

    Looking for a cheap place for a rendezvous with a chick I've met off of Facebook. I'll be passing through. For reasons I'm not going to get into, prefer not on the NE side of town (not legal issues, staying under the radar).

    TIA.

  10. #11931

    Driving through Madison in a few weeks

    Flying into Dane than driving up to the Dells. Any provider or AMP that is reliable without playing phone tag?

  11. #11930

    3 Part Question!

    1) Any decent squirters in the Madtown area? I have seen Mercedes and heard she can explode. But are there others?

    2) is this one still reliable? I have seen old posts but no new updates.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...s/493715121165

    3) I was wondering if I could get DM'd the number for the asian apartment on the east side if anyone has it?

    Thank you all! Be safe.

  12. #11929
    I'm super curious, too. I've tried contacting once with no luck. (Yes, I love black spinners, which in Madison might as well be a death sentence.).

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/469809076860

    Anyone see this gal. Mya? Looks promising. She's been posting awhile but no discussion or I've missed it.

  13. #11928
    Reverse image search brings up photos of a girl in Atlanta named Zeta Banx. Seems very unlikely that a girl that pretty would post on STG with no other information, no TER reviews, no website, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/383076103520

    Anyone see this one. Hot black girl. Maybe TGTBT.

    Can you tell I need to "relax". LOL.

  14. #11927
    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/383076103520

    Anyone see this one. Hot black girl. Maybe TGTBT.

    Can you tell I need to "relax". LOL.

  15. #11926
    Quote Originally Posted by CunnyLingus  [View Original Post]
    I can't even get past that set of lips. Just makes me shudder!
    When she / he first came on the scene she looked quite normal. Even on the cute side. She's gone down hill with all the surgeries.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape