Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 513 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 563 613 1013 1513 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 25016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17336

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    No your number is not blocked. That Yasmin girl is been like that with texting. I text her for over a year and she finally respond couple months ago and that was if.
    Hahaha, she finally responded today said will beet at noon and then no response check her at 2 pm she said she will be free in hh and will call never happened.

    I think she was working with Alona from Woonsocket from past couple of days as she asked if I wanted 3 sum and that she can check with Yazmin.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/050323110272

    But overall I think its just a struggle to get an appointment and meet with Yazmin.

  2. #17335

    Annie

    I think the below ad lady goes by Annie.

    Have met her few times from last one year or so, she is definitely the girl in the pictures but may be double the size now. (at least over 100 pounds).

    She is full mechanical and doesn't show any expressions, fake eye lashes which turns me off these days. Good service though.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/266093668854

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/846542225634

    P.S.: She gets jealous and pissed off if you become regular and don't see her frequently.

  3. #17334

    Jasmine or India

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I did made the same mistake and I even reviewed her ass in here. She agreed yo $100 qv and I got BBBJ ans bbbfs and left satisfied but I will never repeat. She had a cute tatted up roommate. But she said she don't do this but I think that's her girlfriend.
    Agree with Style20 she is shorter and lot bigger as said earlier may be about 60 to 80 pounds heavier. She had trouble getting onto my bed.

    She was smelling when she visited me so lost the interest and wasnt even clean had to rush my self and get it over with.

    Also there is no way she is 27 years old, she would definitely be in mid 40's.

    I wouldn't recommend or repeat.

  4. #17333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Jasmine or India

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/535226991161

    I connected with this girl bc I thought it was another girl named Jasmine with great reviews. She could only go outcalls so I suggested a car date. She agreed and gave me an address downtown. When I park, she walks right up to my car and hops in. This girl is probably 80 lbs bigger than these pics. Not attractive and clearly lied in her ad. Not even close to the pics. I should have said forget it but I felt bad. So, we park and she starts BBBJ & then tells me no cim which kind of leaves no good option. That ended up not mattering anyway bc I just wanted out of there and no way I was finishing. Paid her in full (100) and parted ways. Was a remorse filled drive back to MA. Do not make the same mistake I made.
    I did made the same mistake and I even reviewed her ass in here. She agreed yo $100 qv and I got BBBJ ans bbbfs and left satisfied but I will never repeat. She had a cute tatted up roommate. But she said she don't do this but I think that's her girlfriend.

  5. #17332

  6. #17331

    Pics Are not Her

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/535226991161

    I connected with this girl bc I thought it was another girl named Jasmine with great reviews. She could only go outcalls so I suggested a car date. She agreed and gave me an address downtown. When I park, she walks right up to my car and hops in. This girl is probably 80 lbs bigger than these pics. Not attractive and clearly lied in her ad. Not even close to the pics. I should have said forget it but I felt bad. So, we park and she starts BBBJ & then tells me no cim which kind of leaves no good option. That ended up not mattering anyway bc I just wanted out of there and no way I was finishing. Paid her in full (100) and parted ways. Was a remorse filled drive back to MA. Do not make the same mistake I made.

  7. #17330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    I can only think of one possible thing is that my number might have been blocked, which explains why I couldn't get any responses.
    No your number is not blocked. That Yasmin girl is been like that with texting. I text her for over a year and she finally respond couple months ago and that was if.

  8. #17329
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I have a 916 nbr for her as well. She always responds to me by text. Senior Member MikeGeorge has seen her most recently. He may be able to confirm if she changed her number. If she comes around again, I am definitely going to try her again. She posts out of Boston and the suburbs thereof as well.
    Thank you, actually yesterday and today she is hosting from Woonsocket.

    I think I ran out of my luck as I might have been blocked, would have loved to see her.

  9. #17328

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I have got that message before. Not sure but I was thinking if you use a texting app and you sign out it may give that message. Or maybe she is using a burner for work and it only text with wifi and has no call minuets.

    She has been using that # for a few years that I know of. She dose have a real job in the food service business so I am guessing she wants to be very discreet.
    I can only think of one possible thing is that my number might have been blocked, which explains why I couldn't get any responses.

  10. #17327

    Yazmin

    Here you go for you guys that are interested.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/424913267051

  11. #17326

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, by any chance did her nbr change from 916*? It says number not in service when trying to call as couldn't get response to texts.
    I have got that message before. Not sure but I was thinking if you use a texting app and you sign out it may give that message. Or maybe she is using a burner for work and it only text with wifi and has no call minuets.

    She has been using that # for a few years that I know of. She dose have a real job in the food service business so I am guessing she wants to be very discreet.

  12. #17325
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, by any chance did her nbr change from 916*? It says number not in service when trying to call as couldn't get response to texts.
    I have a 916 nbr for her as well. She always responds to me by text. Senior Member MikeGeorge has seen her most recently. He may be able to confirm if she changed her number. If she comes around again, I am definitely going to try her again. She posts out of Boston and the suburbs thereof as well.

  13. #17324
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a tattoo of 'blessed' on her chest?
    I haven't met her. Had to back out as she was asking for the pic.

  14. #17323

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Send her the pic, she will reply with a comment like "Yummy". Trust me, you will be glad you did. The only downside is that she uses these thick black tourniquet condoms. Try to get her to use a more comfortable condom. But she is quite the little smoke show, great attitude and enthusiasm. Great ass and breast. Slim, about 4'11.
    Thank you, by any chance did her nbr change from 916*? It says number not in service when trying to call as couldn't get response to texts.

  15. #17322

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Then just stopped responding one day. I was always polite with her. From what others have said, she's still around, but being very selective and you're now better off going with FS providers with what she's now asking. My suggestion is to move on. There's still a decent amount of fish in the sea. Granted many of them have problems, but do you really want to eat the same thing all the time?
    If you're above average size and take longer than she likes for you to finish she going to stop responding to you. I was always polite and she stopped responding to me too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape