Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 1708 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16062

    Please send pics and how to contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble31  [View Original Post]
    Send pics Purpman I'm interested.
    Please send pics and how to contact, I'm interested!

  2. #16061

    I'm very interested please send pics I'll treat her right Purpman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble31  [View Original Post]
    Send pics Purpman I'm interested.
    I'm interested as well.

  3. #16060

    Flower Child

    Finally got to meet up with Flower Child. She was everything I expected based on previous reviews. I found her more attractive then the pics that were posted. Treat her well. Thanks Benz for the contact.

  4. #16059

    Another Rose

    24 yo. Perhaps this Rose can ease your frustration.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/402765961787

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye7  [View Original Post]
    A couple of months ago she cancelled me after setting up the apt the day before. She had to work.

    The t was back to the verification penalty box which took a couple of days to get through. Then I get a text at like 6 Am on a Wednesday asking how soon I can get to a hotel in a bad part of town. And the rates have gone up in the last two months too. Maybe I am getting too old for this.

    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTE0MzQ3ODE4MTQ2NGVhNTZiNmYxNTE5ZDI2NTg2ZTliZWMwMjU.jpg‎  

  5. #16058

    Kourtney

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning to TOFTT team tomorrow. Multiple, but repetitive posts can be found on Sumosearch in last 2 months. Had prompt text responses from her but still a little apprehensive about this one. I think she is an absolute smoke show, but we'll see if it actually materializes.
    I am also interested when I messaged this one I was excited and then she sent a pic and I realized that is Kourtney believe she worked at Panacea for a bit Never seen her but was very interested I was suppose to go to her Incall on the west side of town but I canceled due to personal reasons. I hope she's as great as she looks! Let us know.

  6. #16057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by TinFling0429  [View Original Post]
    I met her Saturday for an outcall actual, and I would like to also say I was pleased.

    Great BBBJ and let me do COF. She took instruction well for my preference and had me also bust so quick I had to have her stop for a second. She also was pretty cool and funny which was plus.
    You forgot Jenna's link.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/745263262205

  7. #16056

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpMan61  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR who's thinking about getting into the business. Super sexy, loves anal, Deepthroat, many positions, beautiful early 30's, Latina, big C, small D tits, perky, nice ass with big brown eyes. Between 5'1 and 5'4". Got pictures if anyone is interested. She's a lot of fun. Treat her nice, she's not afraid to stand up for herself.
    Send pics Purpman I'm interested.

  8. #16055
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor42  [View Original Post]
    Basically you were ripped off and it was your own fault. 1st mistake not turning her away when she was not girl in pics from ad. 2nd paying her before deed was done. 3rd mistake tipping her for nothing. 4th mistake overpaying big time.
    LOL, sure bud. I've seen a lot of bait & switch in my day. I choose when and when not to proceed forward, as I said she wasn't bad, pics just not accurate. Where I'm from, you pay before not after. The tip, totally on me agreed. Lastly, 200/ hr isn't bad and fairly standard across the country. The point of the post was informational so others could avoid. Been on this site 10 yr+ don't really need all your commentary.

  9. #16054

    Over Hyped

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye7  [View Original Post]
    A couple of months ago she cancelled me after setting up the apt the day before. She had to work.

    The t was back to the verification penalty box which took a couple of days to get through. Then I get a text at like 6 Am on a Wednesday asking how soon I can get to a hotel in a bad part of town. And the rates have gone up in the last two months too. Maybe I am getting too old for this.

    .
    One look says to walk away. I don't care what her reported skill level is. You still have to look at what you're fucking and what getting sucked by Nasty in my opinion. Now she's hitting the Saginaw board advertising for her trip to Okemos she's run out of paying victims in Grand Rapids apparently.

  10. #16053

    Not Treating You Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe27  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, new to the area. So I called this one above and set up a dream. Pics are not accurate but she's not bad. In my dream it cost me 200 to take her out and she asked for a tip which I gave a hundo. All she was willing to do was a HJ with lotion or TF with lotion. I stopped her mid dream and kindly asked her to leave. I definitely do not suggest calling this one unless you just want to be rubbed. Bummer. Grand Rapids hasn't been kind to me thus far.
    Basically you were ripped off and it was your own fault. 1st mistake not turning her away when she was not girl in pics from ad. 2nd paying her before deed was done. 3rd mistake tipping her for nothing. 4th mistake overpaying big time.

  11. #16052
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBubb44  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this whole thing but I'm wondering has anybody seen Kennedy she looks smoking hot and looks like she would be fun!!

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/944198524365
    Hey mongers, new to the area. So I called this one above and set up a dream. Pics are not accurate but she's not bad. In my dream it cost me 200 to take her out and she asked for a tip which I gave a hundo. All she was willing to do was a HJ with lotion or TF with lotion. I stopped her mid dream and kindly asked her to leave. I definitely do not suggest calling this one unless you just want to be rubbed. Bummer. Grand Rapids hasn't been kind to me thus far.

  12. #16051

    Yeah right

    Quote Originally Posted by TinFling0429  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these two? Did a search but there are multiple stars and asias.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/617774907570
    Poster child for TGTBT.

  13. #16050

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning to TOFTT team tomorrow. Multiple, but repetitive posts can be found on Sumosearch in last 2 months. Had prompt text responses from her but still a little apprehensive about this one. I think she is an absolute smoke show, but we'll see if it actually materializes.
    Hope she turns out legit.

  14. #16049

    No tr to the flower shp

    A couple of months ago she cancelled me after setting up the apt the day before. She had to work.

    The t was back to the verification penalty box which took a couple of days to get through. Then I get a text at like 6 Am on a Wednesday asking how soon I can get to a hotel in a bad part of town. And the rates have gone up in the last two months too. Maybe I am getting too old for this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aniles  [View Original Post]
    After reading so many glowing reviews of her, I finally paid a visit; contrary to all the seemingly great reviews, mine was somewhat mixed. When I walked into the room, she seemed too nice, followed me into the bathroom and demanded donation upfront, soon as she got that, her attitude suddenly changed and became somewhat negative, very formal and business-like. Said no touch here, no touch there, etc. , she acted as if no dick had touched her body. I was so pissed-off, if I had not given the donation, I would've just walked out!! When we started the "fun" and was in the middle of it, her phone rang, and she said: "I have to take it, it's important!" We stopped, she had to get off bed and answer the phone, when she was done talking, we resumed. She tried to be nice thereafter, but my mood was already off. The initial negative impression she cast on me and the phone interruption. Those two colored my whole experience. I'm not sure if I'll repeat. , even though I've read many positive reports, mine was as I've described. https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/167283890711.
    .

  15. #16048

    Shianne

    I'm planning to TOFTT team tomorrow. Multiple, but repetitive posts can be found on Sumosearch in last 2 months. Had prompt text responses from her but still a little apprehensive about this one. I think she is an absolute smoke show, but we'll see if it actually materializes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmty5ndu3zjq4ntvhyzq0mtmxmdqynze3ztc1mmzjn2nmmtaxnwq.jpg.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape