Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 1254 1754 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 31093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19798

    Taylor

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/529257727912

    260 hour MSOG, no DFK, BBBJ. Very nice DT & let me CIM, DATY, FIV, forgot to ask about Greek. Looks like pics. Pierced nips.

    Incall.

  2. #19797
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    In all my years of mongering I've never carried rubbers. And I've never met a provider who didn't have them. Is it a common thing for them not to have any on them? In my opinion it's part of the package. Some guys may prefer a certain brand or type which I can understand.
    I'm the same. I expect the provider to supply those and if a new to Me provider ask me to bring some I would cancel. I feel it could be a set up and it could help prove I was soliciting.

  3. #19796

    Swimwear

    I can remember at least 10 times the girl that I was meeting, did not have any swimwear. One night, a girl in Concord insisted on riding with me to the convenience store because she thought I wouldn't come back. She was young and hot as phuck so that wasn't going to happen.

    I always take them even if I'm going to see a regular. Girls will loose track on how many they have stashed. If I don't use them, I let the girl keep them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    In all my years of mongering I've never carried rubbers. And I've never met a provider who didn't have them. Is it a common thing for them not to have any on them? In my opinion it's part of the package. Some guys may prefer a certain brand or type which I can understand.

  4. #19795

    No teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Away! OMG. I stepped into a side freak show. Went and saw this one: https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...t/289621670524 Yikes. Mom has one leg. They have one of those portable toilets attached to a walker and the place stunk like a portapotty. There were three of them in the room and one was worse looking than the next. I put. 20 down one the bed and walked out. It was beyond something I have ever seen in 25 years of being a monger.
    Yep they're real. No teeth either.

    GB40.

  5. #19794

    Providers should have it

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I texted her she a nasty mfer lmao, she could careless but why didn't you have a condom I guess you wanted bbf huh. I some times get the urge for bbf but I still have condoms.
    In all my years of mongering I've never carried rubbers. And I've never met a provider who didn't have them. Is it a common thing for them not to have any on them? In my opinion it's part of the package. Some guys may prefer a certain brand or type which I can understand.

  6. #19793

    Tattoo inspector

    Quote Originally Posted by Pwils122  [View Original Post]
    That's a pretty obvious tattoo that you couldn't see if it matched? I think I would know if it was the same girl.
    My humblest apologies! Next time I'll bring my Inspector Gadget magnifying glass and check her dental records and run her DNA to make sure she's the girl in the pics! Thanks for setting me straight! I appreciate it. Here my dumb ass thought I was meeting her to get some strange. Maybe she will give me a discount if I flash her my "Tattoo Verification Officer" badge. Please let me know where you got yours. I'd love to have one just like it.

  7. #19792

    Hey Justin12

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    So you saying the Hazel in attached pic isn't you well attach a pic in response. And he didn't say you or her went to Columbia he said he came from Columbia to Charlotte in pouring rain and was stood up by Hazel with posted link. I mentioned she on the board thinking the Hazel I saw comment some times was her in the pic and his link so my bad. So we got a good and a bad Hazel LOL.
    Imma try and add my picture again. Hopefully it works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6C04BA9B-7D47-4B59-B770-5F2AD1C38296.jpg‎  

  8. #19791

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her some weeks ago, and send me different verification video. I sent her the pics from her ad, she said it wasn't' her. Her video was ok, not showing face but large bolts on and didn't see signs of belly (very common in Latinas I've seen LOL). I saw her add again this week, so I doubled checked, and now she sent the same ad pics LOL stating that's her, so who knows. I'm passing on this one.
    I have noticed the same thing. Every Latina that I have seen has a big fake ass and tits with flat stomachs. Must be some talented cosmetic surgeons in Central America. Most of my visits have went well.

  9. #19790

    Hotel asians

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales  [View Original Post]
    Which hotel Asians was this? Name?
    I don't know which group this is or which ads they run. I've had their number saved for over a year.

    Pm me for their contact info.

  10. #19789

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    So you saying the Hazel in attached pic isn't you well attach a pic in response. And he didn't say you or her went to Columbia he said he came from Columbia to Charlotte in pouring rain and was stood up by Hazel with posted link. I mentioned she on the board thinking the Hazel I saw comment some times was her in the pic and his link so my bad. So we got a good and a bad Hazel LOL.
    I tried to upload a picture & video of my self & it isn't working but NC Transplant has my pictures he can give them to you.

  11. #19788

    Hey

    Hey,

    I think there are like 4 Hazels in the Charlotte-Concord area.

  12. #19787

    Ella

    She's been reviewed and talked about quite a lot. You can find all of that information by searching her name in the search bar. That'll give you a pretty good idea.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...rchid=11575886

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers. Again I am coming to your town next week. Any information on Ella would be greatly appreciated bro! SMO.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/322168446451

  13. #19786

    Amyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I texted her she a nasty mfer lmao, she could careless but why didn't you have a condom I guess you wanted bbf huh. I some times get the urge for bbf but I still have condoms.
    I didn't go in wanting Bbf but if the opportunity had presented itself I might have gone for it. Anyway, I never have condoms on me. Let the girl carry them. It's the tool of her trade. LOL.

  14. #19785

    Ella

    Greetings mongers. Again I am coming to your town next week. Any information on Ella would be greatly appreciated bro! SMO.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/322168446451

  15. #19784
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few years ago and rushed throw the BBBJ and wouldn't stop until I cummed. I wanted some pussy too. Others have had similar experience while some were pleased. Reports are mixed on her. Read the Gastonia board.
    Thanks for the information bro! SMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape