Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #874

    Larry 56

    Unfortunately there is far to many fools out there willing to pay high prices.

    The big problem in SD is that a majority of the good WSW's are from out of town. So somtimes you will get some new WSW's thinking that they can charge high prices. What happens is that some guys give in and drive up the price for every one. This one reason why I like to get as many ph#'s of good SW's as possible.

    The winter WSW action has been fairly good so far. Hopefully things don't dry up.

  2. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole
    I was out playing meals on wheels today. B/CB was empty except for a couple of BSW, one of which already ripped me off maybe two years ago, and a nasty WSW that I just couldn't pick up.

    Anyway over to Pigtown and I found Teresa. Told her what I wanted right away, she agreed and got in.

    The picture says it all.

    She was pleasant but I'm not sure I would pick her up again. Says she has 6 kids.

    Pie
    Just an inquiry for you Pie- is this the same Teresa (also goes by "Tree") that used to frequent BP about a year, year and a half ago? She's a hispanic, 5'6" or so brunette, delicious breasts and very sweet disposition? Met up with her a couple times back then but never got digits and haven't seen her since.

  3. #872
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizark21
    I agree I am constantly amazed how many fools are willing to pay high prices. i am just unwilling to pay high prices and refuse to go with ugly looking SW's.

    I have been seeing this one hot little SW in SD and getting a bj and facial for $40. This one reason why it's always good to get some ph#'s. I always stop for a SW I like and get a ph# even if I don't have time.

    I was talking about one monger in particular, not you.

    California I can understand because of the high cost of living but we are talking about Baltimore. It is different here. The civilians in SD are very fine as well.


    Larry!

  4. #871

    Larry 56

    I agree I am constantly amazed how many fools are willing to pay high prices. i am just unwilling to pay high prices and refuse to go with ugly looking SW's.

    I have been seeing this one hot little SW in SD and getting a bj and facial for $40. This one reason why it's always good to get some ph#'s. I always stop for a SW I like and get a ph# even if I don't have time.

  5. #870

    Thanks for the update

    Yea I hope she does well too. She was a good one. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keemosobie
    No, not in jail. Heidi finally got serious about cleaning up in late August. She's been in a program since and hasn't had anything to do with the drugs, the life, or the hood since; and seems pretty determined to turn her life around. I hope she makes it!

    K sobie

  6. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger
    Correct me if I'm wrong Bench: You have a real gf, not some drug user, the 2 of you put together a HOT video which won a AVN award last January.

    At least that's what I assumed when I've spoken with her, then went to the AVN website and saw your film won an award this year.

    Maybe I'm wrong. Not the first time, and definitely won't be the last, I'm sure.
    Maybe you guys should take this to General Reports this is for SW reports.Its hard to see whats info and whats fighting.

  7. #868

    Crystal of SA

    I posted on her before.She is a beautiful WSW 28yo 5'6 130lbs.She has only been working the streets for two weeks.Says she comes out now and again but I have seen her every time I have cruised usually Friday around 10pm.She is one of the prettiest girls I have seen in awhile.Couple weeks back I saw her get in and out of 8 mongers cars in 5mins.Turns out she did not do BJ covered or BB.Which is why I always see her.Well what a difference a week makes now she does but does not CIM.Plus she is not very skilled.Usually a hot blond with blue eyes and a hot body have me creamin in my pants.I was disappointed with the service and she keep stopping asking me to cum quicker thats a monger turn off.

    Overall:
    Looks 9/10
    Attitude 6/10 not bad but not good
    Service 2/10 one of the worst BBBJ I have ever had
    Would I repeat? Yes but only to sample the Kitty she is FN HOT

  8. #867
    Quote Originally Posted by shlong01
    Pathatic idiot -- got no social life but crack ******.
    Correct me if I'm wrong Bench: You have a real gf, not some drug user, the 2 of you put together a HOT video which won a AVN award last January.

    At least that's what I assumed when I've spoken with her, then went to the AVN website and saw your film won an award this year.

    Maybe I'm wrong. Not the first time, and definitely won't be the last, I'm sure.

  9. #866
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldconan1
    Thanks much for the info on Mary. I'll steer clear. Too bad, because she is better looking than average.

    Anyway, on to more recent news. Made a pick-up near Sherries yesterday PM. Be careful there as it can be full of LE at times. Anyway, Linda is a 35 WSW, a bit on the nervous side, and claims to have only just started. LOL We went to my spot and she provided a decent BBBJWS for the normal tuition. I probably would repeat if nothing better looking is about.

    Looks Civilian scale 5, SW scale 6 or 7
    Technique 7
    Enthusiasm 7

    Be careful out there, lots of LE on W/W circuit

    Baldconan1
    Lots of LE because the donut eaters are expected to 'deliver' on holiday weekends like this.

    The pattern seldom changes with LE. They like standards and repetition and hate change.

    These guys are NOT Ivy League graduates. Management knows what their LEOs can do and what they can't. Think with the correct head and RTFF and you will be fine.

    Our girls are out there waiting for you!


    Larry!

  10. #865

    To Exhibitor

    If you don't F**K or BJ with these girls just what is it that you do with them?

    After all this board is about finding women to have "sex" with. I'm just curious what you are doing with them besides this??

    LM

  11. #864

    Mary of BP

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav Pokerman
    Be careful with Mary. From her own mouth, she has both herpes & Hepatitis C. She's a brunette, rather tall, and can be found in the 4th-8th St area of BP. As described by Baldconan, she's not bad-looking for a SW. To quote our monger colleague Larry, "You have been warned! ".
    Thanks much for the info on Mary. I'll steer clear. Too bad, because she is better looking than average.

    Anyway, on to more recent news. Made a pick-up near Sherries yesterday PM. Be careful there as it can be full of LE at times. Anyway, Linda is a 35 WSW, a bit on the nervous side, and claims to have only just started. LOL We went to my spot and she provided a decent BBBJWS for the normal tuition. I probably would repeat if nothing better looking is about.

    Looks Civilian scale 5, SW scale 6 or 7
    Technique 7
    Enthusiasm 7

    Be careful out there, lots of LE on W/W circuit

    Baldconan1

  12. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
    Has anyone seen angel from around ramsey &washington blvd? been looking for her.
    Which one? Shannon who calls herself Angel sometimes? She's HIV & Hep C.

  13. #862

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

  14. #861

    Be careful

    Tonight, I went around the WW loop along with the scarey area and noticed a very heavy presence of LE. I actually saw two fellow mongerers get pulled over. After the second time, I remembered that one rule on the forum about a situation not feeling right and since I didn't feel like making a trip all the way over PP or CB area, I decided to just head on home. I really wanted to pick-up a BSW on Wash/scarey but she looked like she could have been LE. She was there around 1-2am, dressed in red and had huge knockers. Does anyone know who she is or anyone have any success with her?

  15. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry 56
    Boy, do we have 'issues' with you but we are afraid that you might go 'postal' on us so we humor you!

    Doc is one of us? Ok but BSR is one of us too?



    Larry!
    Ouch!

    Go Postal with what? A spork?

    My former SW girlfriend actually got me to get on behavioral modification meds. I am kindler & gentler, believe it or not. Who knows, I might even pop the question to her in the next year. Maybe not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape