Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 1255 1755 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 31087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19777
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales  [View Original Post]
    Which hotel Asians was this? Name?
    Second this. Do you have a link?

  2. #19776

    Stress Relief. Pineville

    Hey all, texting with this one from STG. Staying at decent hotel in Pineville. Quoted 80,100 and 120. Seems articulate. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/594848069233

  3. #19775

    Re Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer73  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ality/47773720

    Had a dream with this provider this afternoon. Couldn't find any reviews on her so I wanted to be sure to report my experience. Set up was easy, all text. Sent her location. Wouldn't give her room # until I was on her floor. I believe the pics are accurate LOL, I was trying to see if the tats matched but couldn't take my eyes off her tits. Nice bolt ons, big ass but not flabby. Very cute girl. Her incall was in one of the nicer hotels near the airport. She (or whoever) quoted me $ for Qv. Upon arrival she asked for. 2 for Qv. I told her I only brought $ with. She accepted that. Started with CBJ, then moved to cg, doggy, then finished in mish.

    Her room was neat and clean, no signs of demons. Will repeat if she stays around.

    Stay safe fellas!
    That's a pretty obvious tattoo that you couldn't see if it matched? I think I would know if it was the same girl.

  4. #19774
    The Hazel in the pic is not the same Hazel that is replying on this board. 2 entirely different women.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    So you saying the Hazel in attached pic isn't you well attach a pic in response. And he didn't say you or her went to Columbia he said he came from Columbia to Charlotte in pouring rain and was stood up by Hazel with posted link. I mentioned she on the board thinking the Hazel I saw comment some times was her in the pic and his link so my bad. So we got a good and a bad Hazel LOL.

  5. #19773

    New number

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    At Samara's request I wanted to let all her friends know that her hobby phone number unexpectedly expired, and so she now has a new number. Also, due to the unanticipated expiration, she lost her list of contacts; however, she may be able to recover that. So if you get a text from her from a new number, don't be surprised. Her email is still the same if you have that.
    Hey man, I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Can you shoot me her new number?

    Thanks.

  6. #19772

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    What's her rate? Is she good?
    Can't remember the hour rate because I always did the Hhr for 250. She's a fun girl but I haven't seen her in a while. Petite, GND, GFE. Hosts in a nice spot near Uptown. I always had a good time.

  7. #19771
    Thanks for the update. Damn that sucks. Tried to PM you for the new number but your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    At Samara's request I wanted to let all her friends know that her hobby phone number unexpectedly expired, and so she now has a new number. Also, due to the unanticipated expiration, she lost her list of contacts; however, she may be able to recover that. So if you get a text from her from a new number, don't be surprised. Her email is still the same if you have that.

  8. #19770

    Run! I Said Run!

    Away! OMG. I stepped into a side freak show. Went and saw this one: https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...t/289621670524 Yikes. Mom has one leg. They have one of those portable toilets attached to a walker and the place stunk like a portapotty. There were three of them in the room and one was worse looking than the next. I put. 20 down one the bed and walked out. It was beyond something I have ever seen in 25 years of being a monger.

  9. #19769

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyHorsey8  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Amyy yesterday on and Tryon. She gave me the room number quickly upon arrival. When I got up to the room I set my donation on the dresser.

    She mentioned she had another guy coming soon and she wanted to get to business. She asked if I had a condom, which I did not. She started to leave to go get one from her car (money was still on the dresser). At that point I tapped out and said I was leaving. Asked her for the money back, which she obliged.

    To her credit she does match her photos, and she has a smoking body. Just a bad attitude that made me get up and walk out.

    It's hard to find good providers. I ended up at hotel Asians today and dropped a $$$ donation. Pretty much let me do whatever I wanted, and the girl was a very attractive Chinese woman in mid 30's. Natural large tits, no tummy, and small ass. I'll probably stick with them in the future unless I find a reliable independent provider.
    Which hotel Asians was this? Name?

  10. #19768

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    What's her rate? Is she good?
    Yea she was good, had lost some weight but not too much. Several positions and great BBBJ. . 25.

  11. #19767

    Brunette on Little Rock

    I had a visit with this brunette recently. She told me her real first name but I won't post it. She weighs much more than her posted weight of 130. More like 160. Her teeth were jacked, tits were bruised, and her Kat was smelly. Her room mate was dope sick in the bathroom. Her HH donation was 120. If she decreased it to 60, I still won't revisit.

    To her credit, her BBBJ was good and she wasn't covered in hideous tattoos.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/260429228818

  12. #19766

    Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJR  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    Like many of you, I am married, and my SO is unaware of my activities on this board. That said, she is interested in meeting a guy to fuck her while I watch. So, I am not sure I would find the right person here but if you are interested in fucking a 47 YO Latina in good shape then send me a pic to share with her. To be clear, we don't want any payment, but this would be considered an outcall as we have kids, so a hotel is preferred but we could be convinced to meet at your house if you wish.

    Happy to discuss in more detail but send a photo for her as this is free for you. There is no time limit, I just want to watch her fuck another ho (older) guy. Preferably and record but we can discuss.

    Send me a DM if interested. DMs with pics get priority. Would like to see BBBJ but would prefer a recent STD test buy can go fully covered if you prefer.

    Sincerely,

    DarkJR (James).
    Reddit man are / CharlotteUncensored.

  13. #19765

    Amy LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyHorsey8  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Amyy yesterday on and Tryon. She gave me the room number quickly upon arrival. When I got up to the room I set my donation on the dresser.

    She mentioned she had another guy coming soon and she wanted to get to business. She asked if I had a condom, which I did not. She started to leave to go get one from her car (money was still on the dresser). At that point I tapped out and said I was leaving. Asked her for the money back, which she obliged.

    To her credit she does match her photos, and she has a smoking body. Just a bad attitude that made me get up and walk out.

    It's hard to find good providers. I ended up at hotel Asians today and dropped a $$$ donation. Pretty much let me do whatever I wanted, and the girl was a very attractive Chinese woman in mid 30's. Natural large tits, no tummy, and small ass. I'll probably stick with them in the future unless I find a reliable independent provider.
    I texted her she a nasty mfer lmao, she could careless but why didn't you have a condom I guess you wanted bbf huh. I some times get the urge for bbf but I still have condoms.

  14. #19764

    Hard to believe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer73  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ality/47773720

    Had a dream with this provider this afternoon. Couldn't find any reviews on her so I wanted to be sure to report my experience. Set up was easy, all text. Sent her location. Wouldn't give her room # until I was on her floor. I believe the pics are accurate LOL, I was trying to see if the tats matched but couldn't take my eyes off her tits. Nice bolt ons, big ass but not flabby. Very cute girl. Her incall was in one of the nicer hotels near the airport. She (or whoever) quoted me $ for Qv. Upon arrival she asked for. 2 for Qv. I told her I only brought $ with. She accepted that. Started with CBJ, then moved to cg, doggy, then finished in mish.

    Her room was neat and clean, no signs of demons. Will repeat if she stays around.

    Stay safe fellas!
    Review might be true but I just can't believe it lmao I see you got several reviews and lost your account started a new one and all that but that chick is to much for that donation LOL and wanted 200 but took 100 and gave a good date LOL. I need a senior member to verify this LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nudde skip.jpg‎  

  15. #19763

    Airport Latina

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ality/47773720

    Had a dream with this provider this afternoon. Couldn't find any reviews on her so I wanted to be sure to report my experience. Set up was easy, all text. Sent her location. Wouldn't give her room # until I was on her floor. I believe the pics are accurate LOL, I was trying to see if the tats matched but couldn't take my eyes off her tits. Nice bolt ons, big ass but not flabby. Very cute girl. Her incall was in one of the nicer hotels near the airport. She (or whoever) quoted me $ for Qv. Upon arrival she asked for. 2 for Qv. I told her I only brought $ with. She accepted that. Started with CBJ, then moved to cg, doggy, then finished in mish.

    Her room was neat and clean, no signs of demons. Will repeat if she stays around.

    Stay safe fellas!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape