Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 1111 1611 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24295

    Savannah

    Does any one know if she is still around no one can suck a slong like her. Would love to know.

  2. #24294

    Ebony

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2

    I had this girl come to my hotel last night and she was a lot of fun.

    She is about 5'2, athletic slim, and just a good time.

    Treat her well and she will perform. She is also a local dancer.

    D.

  3. #24293
    Quote Originally Posted by RadRussian  [View Original Post]
    She got a DUI and had an ankle bracelet put on.

    RR.
    She drives? No kidding.

  4. #24292

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Did something happen to Saffy?
    She got a DUI and had an ankle bracelet put on.

    RR.

  5. #24291

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she likes to drink too. Cute pic. HCJC. PB.
    Did something happen to Saffy?

  6. #24290

    Busty Red

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I hesitate to chime in because I like the woman in question. I saw her many years ago when she first popped up on SD4 Me. I think I was likely her first paid encounter. I used to see her for morning sessions when she lived in Hyde Park West. She was unbelievably hot then. She gave a true GFE session including necking fully clothed on the couch. She later posted on Seeking and then USAG. She always had some drug and legal problems that led to her seeing more than one guy a day and becoming very popular here. At that point, I was out. There are some other seniors on the site that travelled the same path. I met her recently downtown and she is only about 50% of what she once was. She has lucid periods but most of the time she is very fuzzy. The lifestyle has taken a heavy toll on her. She is still attractive but just not very fresh.

    BAM.
    Yeah. Way back when I'd meet her for lunch off the clock, and we'd head back to her nice little house and have some great times. But the spiral started and that was that. Knocked the shine right off. She was pretty great back then. I have pictures. lol

  7. #24289

    Was everything covered?

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJuice  [View Original Post]
    Seen her yesterday she looks really good tits are amazing like she takes care of the boys not asking and tight bod.
    BBJ or CBJ?

  8. #24288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Busty Red

    I hesitate to chime in because I like the woman in question. I saw her many years ago when she first popped up on SD4 Me. I think I was likely her first paid encounter. I used to see her for morning sessions when she lived in Hyde Park West. She was unbelievably hot then. She gave a true GFE session including necking fully clothed on the couch. She later posted on Seeking and then USAG. She always had some drug and legal problems that led to her seeing more than one guy a day and becoming very popular here. At that point, I was out. There are some other seniors on the site that travelled the same path. I met her recently downtown and she is only about 50% of what she once was. She has lucid periods but most of the time she is very fuzzy. The lifestyle has taken a heavy toll on her. She is still attractive but just not very fresh.

    BAM.

  9. #24287

    Saffey

    Looks like she likes to drink too. Cute pic. HCJC. PB.

  10. #24286

    Kinda the impression I get

    She has been slow to commuinicate and does have alot of excuses. Prob why we haven't met yet. But she's sexy as hell. Ill give it some. Effort or time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Busty Red

    Ya'll can have her, fuck that flaky ***** and her attitude.

    Contact and want to meet up. Says she doesn't work at Brass Bull. So I said well let's meet at my place then. Been trying to schedule her for days. Excuse after excuse on top being of "busy" and obviously double booking / smashing or whatever she was doing. She'd give me a time and I'd check up and she'd move it or say she can't make it. So, I said to her "fuck it, I'm done". She texts says sorry phone issues and sinus whatever. I say okay. She keeps me hanging until 9:30 last night and says she can't make it. Again.

    Fast forward to 15 minutes ago. I say "morning" and we agree to today at noon. I call her an Uber, and track the ride. She "arrives" and says what's the address. I give it to her and try calling her to tell her I'm out front of my place to meet her. She answers and tells me she's at 3327. I'm like you're down the street or around the corner?

    Fucking stupid Uber driver dropped her off at the wrong address.

    I tell her I'll jump in my car and grab her while talking to her. She tells me she's right by some building and then hangs up. I try calling her back and nothing. Message her, and then I find her right around the corner and walking. I wave and talk to her in traffic and try to turn around. She's right by my apt by the time I get turned around and I pull up to her in a parking lot and she acts like a total ****.

    Her: "I'm not into games", " I don't know, just too old to be playing games."

    Me: "What games? I'm sorry, you had a dumb ass Uber driver, I'll call them and dispute it. But I came to get you. So hop in".

    Her: "No, I'm done. This is why I don't play games and I call The Uber or Lyft."

    Me: " It doesn't matter who calls. But fine. I'm out."

    So. Here I am, angry, too much time wasted and I expect Dnut to chide me on working so hard. Fuck Busty Red. No more time, money or anything from me ever. But I'm sure some Simps / white knights will reward her:

  11. #24285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    So. Here I am, angry, too much time wasted and I expect Dnut to chide me on working so hard.
    Consider yourself chided.

  12. #24284

    Busty Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Icem81  [View Original Post]
    Here is more.
    Is she using the same number as before?

  13. #24283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Thanks!

    Gents,

    Thanks for the info. I think I'll pass on that for the moment in favor of experiences that are more of a known quantity. The value of this forum just keeps increasing!

    Quote Originally Posted by WChris927  [View Original Post]
    It's truly YMMV with the Hotel Asians. I've seen a bunch. I have had 2 great experiences: 1 young and super hot (was sent a real picture before too!), the other was 40-something and pretty enough and did everything I wanted and more. Had a few terrible experiences but try to forget them. Have left immediately a few times, too. It's a total crap shoot. Though one good thing is that if you don't like her, another will be here in a week or 2.

    And yes it's usually 1, sometimes 2, and once in a blue moon 3 different hotels each with many many phone numbers for 1 or occasionally 2 girls. Unsure of how many handers per girl.

  14. #24282

    Busty Red is a flaky waste of time.

    Busty Red (513)[Deleted by Admin]556.

    Ya'll can have her, fuck that flaky ***** and her attitude.

    Contact and want to meet up. Says she doesn't work at Brass Bull. So I said well let's meet at my place then. Been trying to schedule her for days. Excuse after excuse on top being of "busy" and obviously double booking / smashing or whatever she was doing. She'd give me a time and I'd check up and she'd move it or say she can't make it. So, I said to her "fuck it, I'm done". She texts says sorry phone issues and sinus whatever. I say okay. She keeps me hanging until 9:30 last night and says she can't make it. Again.

    Fast forward to 15 minutes ago. I say "morning" and we agree to today at noon. I call her an Uber, and track the ride. She "arrives" and says what's the address. I give it to her and try calling her to tell her I'm out front of my place to meet her. She answers and tells me she's at 3327. I'm like you're down the street or around the corner?

    Fucking stupid Uber driver dropped her off at the wrong address.

    I tell her I'll jump in my car and grab her while talking to her. She tells me she's right by some building and then hangs up. I try calling her back and nothing. Message her, and then I find her right around the corner and walking. I wave and talk to her in traffic and try to turn around. She's right by my apt by the time I get turned around and I pull up to her in a parking lot and she acts like a total ****.

    Her: "I'm not into games", " I don't know, just too old to be playing games."

    Me: "What games? I'm sorry, you had a dumb ass Uber driver, I'll call them and dispute it. But I came to get you. So hop in".

    Her: "No, I'm done. This is why I don't play games and I call The Uber or Lyft."

    Me: " It doesn't matter who calls. But fine. I'm out."

    So. Here I am, angry, too much time wasted and I expect Dnut to chide me on working so hard. Fuck Busty Red. No more time, money or anything from me ever. But I'm sure some Simps / white knights will reward her:

  15. #24281

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a handful as well. Blah. Half hour always. If you need a quickie and don't mind doing all the work then roll the dice for looks. I walked away twice after they opened the door. If you texts all the numbers, most will give you the same location on Chester.
    It's truly YMMV with the Hotel Asians. I've seen a bunch. I have had 2 great experiences: 1 young and super hot (was sent a real picture before too!), the other was 40-something and pretty enough and did everything I wanted and more. Had a few terrible experiences but try to forget them. Have left immediately a few times, too. It's a total crap shoot. Though one good thing is that if you don't like her, another will be here in a week or 2.

    And yes it's usually 1, sometimes 2, and once in a blue moon 3 different hotels each with many many phone numbers for 1 or occasionally 2 girls. Unsure of how many handers per girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape