Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 13264
-
07-12-22 19:31 #10879Senior Member

Posts: 80Where exactly are you seeing that? No mention of any pricing I can see on that site anywhere. The location address isn't even provided which is kinda weird.
Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 15:36 #10878Regular Member

Posts: 14I agree, it's impressively elaborate scam if so however.
Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 15:16 #10877Senior Member

Posts: 86Divine massage
Can't be real. With the options laid right out under sensual massage. Happy ending $50, Oral $100. Full service $200. Please prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 13:42 #10876Regular Member

Posts: 14Also very interested if anyone has feedback.
Originally Posted by Ybm212
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 11:31 #10875Senior Member

Posts: 265Where is the place located.
Originally Posted by Ybm212
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 09:17 #10874Senior Member

Posts: 3748Droop vs Sag
Thank you, PinayLover, I THINK maybe I get the concept now? Its mainly the muscle tone, right?
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
But I want to make sure I understand, and I don't want to occupy this forum any more with advanced boob analysis, as this forum is really supposed to be a massage forum, right? So, I'm going to move this tit parade over to the Big Boobs of New England forum, where this topic would be more appropriate, right?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...of-New-England
So stay tuned, and I will continue this low-hanging-udders discussion there, in a little while, OK? I promise I will not leave you HANGING, LOL!
-
07-11-22 21:03 #10873Regular Member

Posts: 7Divine massages
Has anyone tried divine massages? I am thinking of pulling the trigger but would like to see if anyone has used the service.
Divinemassages.com
-
07-11-22 15:46 #10872Senior Member

Posts: 450Sag vs droop
So 3 , 5 . 6 , 8 . 9 are the Saggs because of the loss of muscle tone in the upper chest. 1 , 2, 10 are the droopers because they are pointing down but there is still muscle tone up top. 10's boobs are fantastic droopers BTW!. 4 ,and 7 look like droopers but its not totally clear because the women are covering the upper part of their chest with hands / clothing. Sag is the potential for the boobs to go south sooner than the droop which is merely pointing down but in a bra still has a nice shape . Saggers in a bra are the only reason that they are up
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 14:53 #10871Senior Member

Posts: 193Worcester forum suggests that she's retired.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
She'll be missed.
-
07-11-22 12:25 #10870Senior Member

Posts: 306Irene
Irene was last seen working out of an office building in downtown Worcester. She was a sole provider. Really had the magic touch and was beautiful to boot. Just a Real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Incognito369
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 09:55 #10869Senior Member

Posts: 3748Droop vs Sag
Thank you! But I'm STILL confused.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
But since one picture is worth at least 10,000 words, I've attached some examples of all-natural knockers on hoes I've raw-dogged over the years. I'm sure some of you will recognize a few of these! So, in the pics below, in which I've chosen mainly upright shots, showing the effects of gravity, which ones would be classified as droopy, which are saggy, and which are neither of the above?
-
07-11-22 09:36 #10868Senior Member

Posts: 215Too expensive!
Thanks everyone for your feedback on Relaxation Ritual. I think I will pass and keep an open eye for the next Irene to appear on the scene.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
Also, she wants $250 if you are under 40 - and still a tip on top of that, just for a helping hand. No thanks.
-
07-11-22 09:27 #10867Senior Member

Posts: 215Thanks for the Inbox
Thanks for the PM, Bishop! I appreciate the help. Where did Irene work from? Curious if no other woman of color has been employed there since.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 08:32 #10866Senior Member

Posts: 3853A woman of color in Everett, posts in CL. But, now she posts in Escort sites, advertises massage. I believe at one point, she did escorting. Massage was decent, topless finish, hands are great. But, her attitude isn't. Doesn't look at you, has the bored feeling. But, doesn't rush or shows signs of "hurry up". Only seen her once. 80/150 rates. I gave 100 for the half and asked for complete flat rate and she agreed.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/617-459-3266
-
07-11-22 01:55 #10865Banned Member

Posts: 62Loser asshole Mattis cMbragg!
I fucked a hot girl at Mandala!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Guess who she is?










Reply With Quote





