Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 17049
-
07-12-22 21:33 #11754Regular Member

Posts: 8Yeah I kept trying it but then it said I exceeded the limit of attempts on the card.
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
Hopefully after I register it it will work. I've used vanilla before and had no issues but I guess it is what it is.
Thanks for the guidance bro!
-
07-12-22 21:28 #11753Senior Member

Posts: 102Vanilla
Some sites will tell you that prepaid cards may not work. And they likely won't work if you have not registered the card. It likely will work if you have registered the card.
Originally Posted by UnionCarpenter
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 20:58 #11752Regular Member

Posts: 8What gift card works?
Did SA stop accepting Vanilla?
-
07-12-22 20:44 #11751Senior Member

Posts: 117NaughtyZoey
Has anyone seen her recently?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-a8ce4c13c604
-
07-12-22 13:04 #11750Senior Member

Posts: 503She's on LC
She hops on and off LC from time to time. Less intriguing pics there but no doubt its her.
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 12:24 #11749Senior Member

Posts: 146Looks trans to me.
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 12:23 #11748Senior Member

Posts: 146Sofiaphoenix312
Any intel on this one? Been around for a while but no reports I could find.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-b718c0155cbd
-
07-12-22 10:49 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 65Wow, looks like she's got a massive set of tits!
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 19:10 #11746Senior Member

Posts: 102Rica on Seeking
Rica is active on Seeking again. Note her profile has been there for more than ten (10) years, since May of 2012.
Prior reports I read here are consistent with my experience. I went out with her a few times prepandemic and while she can look very good, I decided it wasn't any fun.
Her pictures show a real looker and in person she can look good too. Very nice rack and she showed them off when we went out.
But as her headline says, "Kinda feel like having a little wine tonight. " A lot a lot of wine, and she gets drunk fast which makes any planned "fun" time no fun at all. Sketch basement apartment with a pitbull.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-6e1567df2a56
-
07-11-22 12:10 #11745Senior Member

Posts: 53ConfidentQueen
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-a24a03de3993
Deposit scammer.
-
07-10-22 19:37 #11744Regular Member

Posts: 8Any time the profile ends with mermaid it's a scam.
Originally Posted by JackMeehan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 16:51 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 165Peacebewithyou
Straight up cray-cray.
Originally Posted by RayMunroe
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 02:18 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 53What sweet hell is this profile?!
Originally Posted by FeldSpot
[View Original Post]
Couldn't next this one fast enough, LOL.
-
07-10-22 01:40 #11741Senior Member

Posts: 68Quick perusal of her profile seems like she's not good looking enough to put up with all that crazy.
Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 01:18 #11740Senior Member

Posts: 68When you get banned, it definitely says you got banned. I think I've had to clear cookies and cache for the site when what's happening to you happened, and was able to log back in.
Originally Posted by Yardy00
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




