Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11754
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Some sites will tell you that prepaid cards may not work. And they likely won't work if you have not registered the card. It likely will work if you have registered the card.
    Yeah I kept trying it but then it said I exceeded the limit of attempts on the card.

    Hopefully after I register it it will work. I've used vanilla before and had no issues but I guess it is what it is.

    Thanks for the guidance bro!

  2. #11753

    Vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by UnionCarpenter  [View Original Post]
    Did SA stop accepting Vanilla?
    Some sites will tell you that prepaid cards may not work. And they likely won't work if you have not registered the card. It likely will work if you have registered the card.

  3. #11752

    What gift card works?

    Did SA stop accepting Vanilla?

  4. #11751

    NaughtyZoey


  5. #11750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    She's on LC

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Rica is active on Seeking again. Note her profile has been there for more than ten (10) years, since May of 2012.

    Prior reports I read here are consistent with my experience. I went out with her a few times prepandemic and while she can look very good, I decided it wasn't any fun.

    Her pictures show a real looker and in person she can look good too. Very nice rack and she showed them off when we went out.

    But as her headline says, "Kinda feel like having a little wine tonight. " A lot a lot of wine, and she gets drunk fast which makes any planned "fun" time no fun at all. Sketch basement apartment with a pitbull.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-6e1567df2a56
    She hops on and off LC from time to time. Less intriguing pics there but no doubt its her.

  6. #11749
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Rica is active on Seeking again. Note her profile has been there for more than ten (10) years, since May of 2012.

    Prior reports I read here are consistent with my experience. I went out with her a few times prepandemic and while she can look very good, I decided it wasn't any fun.

    Her pictures show a real looker and in person she can look good too. Very nice rack and she showed them off when we went out.

    But as her headline says, "Kinda feel like having a little wine tonight. " A lot a lot of wine, and she gets drunk fast which makes any planned "fun" time no fun at all. Sketch basement apartment with a pitbull.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-6e1567df2a56
    Looks trans to me.

  7. #11748

    Sofiaphoenix312

    Any intel on this one? Been around for a while but no reports I could find.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-b718c0155cbd

  8. #11747
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Rica is active on Seeking again. Note her profile has been there for more than ten (10) years, since May of 2012.

    ...
    Wow, looks like she's got a massive set of tits!

  9. #11746

    Rica on Seeking

    Rica is active on Seeking again. Note her profile has been there for more than ten (10) years, since May of 2012.

    Prior reports I read here are consistent with my experience. I went out with her a few times prepandemic and while she can look very good, I decided it wasn't any fun.

    Her pictures show a real looker and in person she can look good too. Very nice rack and she showed them off when we went out.

    But as her headline says, "Kinda feel like having a little wine tonight. " A lot a lot of wine, and she gets drunk fast which makes any planned "fun" time no fun at all. Sketch basement apartment with a pitbull.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-6e1567df2a56

  10. #11745

  11. #11744
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMeehan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-065964768950

    Wants a deposit and gets huffy when you refuse.

    Her pics link to an escort and camgirl from outside the USA.

    It's her as the leg tattoo is identical.

    Pics are hot though so beware. Worth looking though just for the hotness.
    Any time the profile ends with mermaid it's a scam.

  12. #11743

    Peacebewithyou

    Quote Originally Posted by RayMunroe  [View Original Post]
    What sweet hell is this profile?!

    Couldn't next this one fast enough, LOL.
    Straight up cray-cray.

  13. #11742
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    Quick perusal of her profile seems like she's not good looking enough to put up with all that crazy.
    What sweet hell is this profile?!

    Couldn't next this one fast enough, LOL.

  14. #11741
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Or any info about her?

    Thank you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-d32ac812dd43
    Quick perusal of her profile seems like she's not good looking enough to put up with all that crazy.

  15. #11740
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardy00  [View Original Post]
    Every time I login it automatically logs me out. I'm guessing that's a sign I've been banned? I'm honestly ok with it considering how terrible the site has been since the pandemic.
    When you get banned, it definitely says you got banned. I think I've had to clear cookies and cache for the site when what's happening to you happened, and was able to log back in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape