Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25703

    Appreciate the help

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of BB, but best option within 15 miles with more than HJ is healing plus, westland, spring well, romulus, magic on 8 mile, detroit.
    Thank you sir. Will check one of these out for sure.

  2. #25702
    Quote Originally Posted by MaeBhuyr  [View Original Post]
    Got a little busy in here, still looking for help.
    Not sure of BB, but best option within 15 miles with more than HJ is healing plus, westland, spring well, romulus, magic on 8 mile, detroit.

  3. #25701
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo24  [View Original Post]
    Is this site really worth it? Any similar sites that provide the same info?

    To those who already got a subscription, how were you able to do it, I've tries 3 different credit card and won't accept them.
    Trust me. Those 3 credit cards got accepted.

  4. #25700

    Instagram Maria. Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    Imagine how responsive she'll be once she has your $50 deposit. No how. No way. Never send any of these ladies a deposit.
    She mentioned that her new client policy requires a deposit for her "piece of mind and protection". I'm not sure how a deposit gives protection, but I'll pass for now. I know she's reviewed a few times but giving anyone a deposit makes me uneasy. I'd much rather just pay cash in hand. I'm sure she'd be much busier if she ditched the deposit policy. But to each their own.

  5. #25699

    Detroit- Maria

    She's been reviewed before here but I'm trying to find out myself, she's the type of women I love to see.

  6. #25698

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have knowledge on this poster: https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2724574.

    Any Idea of location?

    Hits all my buttons.

    Posts with similar services appreciated.
    She's located in Ferndale, pics are deceiving and in-fact she is in her 60's, her service was okay nothing special too much of restrictions, I would avoid, won't repeat.

  7. #25697

    Maru

    Anyone been to Maru lately? Nobody has posted on it in some time.

    It's very close to Ocean Wave both in Berkley area.

  8. #25696

    Body and soul, Bella touch

    Did an hour with Anissa last week, 4/10 massage, massage was good but just weak, no HE, cover on the whole time. Probably wouldn't repeat. 0. 7 house fee, 0. 2 tip.

    Left with blue balls so headed to Bella touch, was busy, waited 15 minutes, great massage, just too much noise, constant doorbell chimes, microwave chime, ladies talking in foreign language, no peace, standard finish, 0. 7 + 0. 5.

    Looking for non-Asian place with good massage and a good HE. Any help is appreciated.

  9. #25695

    Adult Search

    Does anyone have knowledge on this poster: https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2724574.

    Any Idea of location?

    Hits all my buttons.

    Posts with similar services appreciated.

  10. #25694

  11. #25693

  12. #25692

    Rub Map

    Is this site really worth it? Any similar sites that provide the same info?

    To those who already got a subscription, how were you able to do it, I've tries 3 different credit card and won't accept them.

  13. #25691

    Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by MaeBhuyr  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Livonia for a week for work, I would appreciate any tips on the best place to go, looking for at least a BBBJ but HJ will suffice. I don't know if there is a forum better for the area, but figured Detroit is a few miles away.
    Got a little busy in here, still looking for help.

  14. #25690
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashing1979  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting Maria for a long time, but through her number and instagram and have never, ever received a response.

    Any tips from anyone regularly in contact with her?
    Imagine how responsive she'll be once she has your $50 deposit. No how. No way. Never send any of these ladies a deposit.

  15. #25689
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Housekeeping

    No sex worker ever had a bedroom that neat and clean.

    In fact, no woman under 35 keeps a bedroom that tidy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tpain0710  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2764902

    Looks to good to be true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape