Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 542 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 592 642 1042 1542 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 28550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Madden404  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85868457

    Never seen this one posted before but I sent a message and she was very responsive so far, has anybody ever experienced her?
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9122002449 .

    Carmen is posing with a drako. Does that give you good vibes? I'm all for the 2 a and love a mami that can handle them. However I suppose the associates aren't to nice. This reminds of chanel in union city and hanging around with similar dudes. In a gang. Everyone stated to stay away from Chanel because of her associates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madden404  [View Original Post]
    Just tried Maserati and shit she was amazing 10/10.
    I literally have no complaints on Maserati. Thick asf and a good time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4704376689

    https://callescort.org/404-668-0605
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 64831cd30241322cfd274bc2249ca9cd_f.jpg‎   5b12624201956a24d9581d7f6997f29b_c.jpg‎   bd1e07de2c1c77deb55441822f8e720f_f.jpg‎  

  2. #20434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Chamblee one ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyWith  [View Original Post]
    I can't say about her service but communication is bad because she made me waited for more than half an hour last time when I got to the place then ghosted me.
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4702211998

    You shouldn't wait that long. Especially when they know you're coming. To not respond for 30 minutes when you arrive is abysmal. On top of that ghost. I guess she has some issues then. Have a rule set for yourself in regards to how much time you'll waste waiting. Don't sit around for an hour. Waste of gas and time in this heat. Hell you need a refund for that gas money sheesh lmfao. This one must not be so great as mentioned in the prior report. Head game looks whack as hell. I'd honestly ask what she is doing with her neck.

    "what are you doing down there" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtwijqdaSng .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4ac0bc0d7983e9f7a620de09034f07dd_f.jpg‎   f1cb47dc1abf8f2e1ee2aad0bf63e59d_f.jpg‎  

  3. #20433

    Le

    I text this person this morning and I warning you guys this is LE. I was looking at the pictures and messaged her. She started off with outrages prices then she didn't answer some questions. The person was also trying to get me to incriminate myself as well. Beware.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85891178

  4. #20432
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches  [View Original Post]
    I need help. All the fine ass Latinas from Destiny's spa is not there. Does anybody know where Brenda went. She was the worse Latina I ever had:

    Looks 10/10.

    Body 10/10.

    Tilts 10/10.

    Face 10/10.

    Personality 10/10.

    Sex 10/10.

    I'm telling you she was perfect. I went there one time and she was so busy that I took Karina and she was bad asf too.
    Any of them do bfs or multiple pops?

  5. #20431

    A little help, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by DalyAlex21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these Latinas? I have my eye on Maya because man she looks fit. If anyone has any experience please let me know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85756596

    On another note, I recently saw Sooah at LK. She was pretty good, nothing out of the ordinary though. If any of you have seen Diva before, Sooah doesn't provide the same level of service but she's younger than her. We started off with the scrub in the shower and a little peekaboo BJ. She's small so she's got a bit of a spinner thing going for her. Big bolts. Obviously, the pic didn't match what was in person, but she was still generally cute. While I thoroughly enjoyed the service, I still felt it was overpriced at $ x 3.5. I'm considering seeing Kay next but I may wait until the next batch of girls.
    If anyone has had this experience, let us know. Maya is DEFINITELY my type. I've had my ear to the ground for a futness model type and I can't find ANY in Atlanta. The only one I have found is in florida. She's hot af but, damn that's a long drive!

  6. #20430

    You too huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyWith  [View Original Post]
    I can't say about her service but communication is bad because she made me waited for more than half an hour last time when I got to the place then ghosted me.
    I had the same thing happen to me LOL.

  7. #20429

    Clutch, thanks Jrody

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Cougar Betty.

    I've plowed her asshole. Super nice attitude wise. Can take a nice anal pounding no problem. I remember in the early years when I plowed her asshole she would have a little difficulty. As of today you can beat the breaks off her asshole. She loves it. Has gotten bigger over the years. Nice tits, always pedicured etc. You won't regret your time with Betty.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6787605095/1 .

    Maserati.

    Maserati is a thick goodie. Does anal. Been around for years. No complaints from me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4704376689/1.[/URL] .
    Just tried Maserati and shit she was amazing 10/10.

  8. #20428

    Interested in this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85868457

    Never seen this one posted before but I sent a message and she was very responsive so far, has anybody ever experienced her?

  9. #20427

    Agreed

    100% agree. I would not recommend Missy to anyone unless you want some random dude popping in on you before you finish or she starts rushing. I don't understand why she doesn't just date that guy and leave the game alone LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobGuy1980  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from Missy, the old Missy is long gone now. Charges 50 $ for each additional pop and 50 $ for no bag. Her teeth are rotted and she has a handler.
    .

  10. #20426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Slim Barbie and Cougar redd. East point

    Anyone ever have Barbie who is always with redd? They're near camp creek. Anyone ever take a bite? Barbie is the younger one. They both stopped posting but they've been on and off for the past year.

    https://callescort.org/678-434-4642 .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4b10691c1b07b5fe6f90d53f7bd32d54_f.jpg‎   5fc78bf590895c2cac51884504a1201e_f.jpg‎   27b0e6efca8a0858442b5bcd498fa9b5_f.jpg‎   2804c61abcfd24b093cdd00ba3a861f0_f.jpg‎   KPugBM.jpg‎  

    HzWRlx.jpg‎   V9F9HK.jpg‎  

  11. #20425
    Jrody,

    Thanks Bro,

    I did the search thing on "Kitty" in the search menu and it came up with a bunch of other stuff. LOL.

    I do remember the other two girls mentioned and reviewed and have stayed away from them of course. I was just checking on her and couldn't remember anything did about Kitty. But, your probably right about falling in line with the other bad seeds. I don't have time to mess around and be rushed. It won't end well with her and if she has a pimp. I'll get my money back!

    Better to just move on unless I want an adventure and expect a loss.

    Thanks again and good looking out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6784262260 .

    I read the ad. That should be suffice on determining what you will get. Kitty is associated with Channel and Shayla in Austell. Channel has similar rules and rushes. Super limited. I believe there was a report on kitty and she rushes as well. So YMMV on the limited menu. Kitty is know for having fake comments and reviews. Shayla also is garbage and has been reviewed a plethora of times here. Bad apples with bad apples means this one is a bad apple. Oomf. For proof I added pics of kitty with channel and Shayla. They're known associates. All I'll say is YMMV.

  12. #20424

    This is Kawaii Kitty

    She may have been involved recently with adult-stuff and a minor with her husband. I would have to do more research-might be why they are getting away with using her photo.

    https://anacams.com/u/kawaiiikitty/

  13. #20423

    Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    That head game seems like it is whack asf. I watched the videos. She does anal though for extra. Her face reminds of Jessica whom I had who was high asf when I had her. Her BBBJ was better and swallowed my load. Head only with her was around the same price. Jessica is the one wearing the blue bra. Never repeated as needle usage was obvious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4702211998 .

    https://video4.lodef.net/video/d/6/9...1e205986_v.mp4 .

    https://video2.lodef.net/video/b/d/d...7f821d7d_v.mp4 .

    https://video4.lodef.net/video/e/b/c...d9188144_v.mp4.
    I can't say about her service but communication is bad because she made me waited for more than half an hour last time when I got to the place then ghosted me.

  14. #20422

    These Latinas and a quick LK review

    Anyone seen these Latinas? I have my eye on Maya because man she looks fit. If anyone has any experience please let me know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85756596

    On another note, I recently saw Sooah at LK. She was pretty good, nothing out of the ordinary though. If any of you have seen Diva before, Sooah doesn't provide the same level of service but she's younger than her. We started off with the scrub in the shower and a little peekaboo BJ. She's small so she's got a bit of a spinner thing going for her. Big bolts. Obviously, the pic didn't match what was in person, but she was still generally cute. While I thoroughly enjoyed the service, I still felt it was overpriced at $ x 3.5. I'm considering seeing Kay next but I may wait until the next batch of girls.

  15. #20421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Kitty associated with Shayla and channel whom are not great

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Been wondering if it's worth the effort. Been posting in the Marietta area for a while now. Any info is much appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85835031
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6784262260 .

    I read the ad. That should be suffice on determining what you will get. Kitty is associated with Channel and Shayla in Austell. Channel has similar rules and rushes. Super limited. I believe there was a report on kitty and she rushes as well. So YMMV on the limited menu. Kitty is know for having fake comments and reviews. Shayla also is garbage and has been reviewed a plethora of times here. Bad apples with bad apples means this one is a bad apple. Oomf. For proof I added pics of kitty with channel and Shayla. They're known associates. All I'll say is YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f4f4bf10176ef5edc2c09e56b4264d39_f.jpg‎   e10455320f4897571f668eebab941dde_f.jpg‎   0984ea33629350ad0ed698a8774c42b9_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape