Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 1517 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24107

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by Prsn1  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be working late nights / early mornings. She also doesn't always post.
    Persistence paid off. I waited a lot longer than I normally do but she was worth it. She is absolutely the girl in the pics. Just fucking hot. She was a little leary because I was in a semi. She did she had a bad experience with a trucker before. She finally got in, we found a spot to park, and she got straight down to business. Very good BBBJ and she didn't stop until I was finished and cleaned up. Not a drop anywhere to be found. I almost proposed on the spot. Definitely saving the number and will repeat. Worth the Benjamin. Be safe out there fellas.

  2. #24106

    Has anyone seen this provider

    Hey there,

    Have any of you seen this provider? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ville/85961278.

    If so feel free to reply or PM me with details.

    Thanks!

  3. #24105

    Harley first time in Nashville

    I just saw Harley, she's very similar to the pics in her ad. 260 hhr.

    She's good with BBBJ, Daty, covered for the rest. She's in a decent newer hotel by the stadium. She meets you in the lobby due to key needed for elevator. She's sweet, friendly.

    Responsive, beautiful body and no issues at all. Pretty responsive to texting. She will be here until Thursday. I will see her again. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/135603425573.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B714F88B-A31E-4D15-ABAA-AA5F76EE4956.jpg‎  

  4. #24104

    Carissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jzach0746  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recommend Carissa? She good with BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85896379
    I have a idea why not go see her and let us know.

  5. #24103
    Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't find anything in the search. She has an ad on ero and EB too iirc. Seems like a normal girl with normal rates? Is that TGTBT these days? Nothing on TER.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...8138.htm?cat=1

    And just noticed this one but don't see any reviews. Any experiences?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...o/706961167772
    Angel (the bottom link you posted) is originally from Chattanooga. She post a lot in Knoxville also.

  6. #24102

    Carissa

    Anyone recommend Carissa? She good with BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85896379

  7. #24101

    Aly Danger

    Didn't find anything in the search. She has an ad on ero and EB too iirc. Seems like a normal girl with normal rates? Is that TGTBT these days? Nothing on TER.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...8138.htm?cat=1

    And just noticed this one but don't see any reviews. Any experiences?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...o/706961167772

  8. #24100

    Thanks

    I will keep that in mind, thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    Don't ask for the extras until you are face to face. If you ask before you meet they might agree then because they need the money, but if someone else that doesn't want that stuff even starts to communicate with them you will get ghosted.

  9. #24099

    This girl is hot! But I'm wanting to see if anyone has seen her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c3c45877ed9380

    She's responsive and everything, but just curious if why'all seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8aaa895ff9065da5b7620f86645b455c_f.jpg‎  

  10. #24098
    Quote Originally Posted by Winger1  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to set up a visit for the days. She did answer one text but nothing since and I've seen new ads. I have 2 days left here and I really want to try her out.
    She seems to be working late nights / early mornings. She also doesn't always post.

  11. #24097

    Piece of advice

    Quote Originally Posted by PennyTrick  [View Original Post]
    I had seen her before as a car date last year and had a list of noes that mongers could not do. Other than that I wanted to repeat. Today on SC she communicated that she was willing to do what I want. Until I got there. She stood me up and I think she has a older handler / bf. YMMV.
    Don't ask for the extras until you are face to face. If you ask before you meet they might agree then because they need the money, but if someone else that doesn't want that stuff even starts to communicate with them you will get ghosted.

  12. #24096

    Scarlett

    I had seen her before as a car date last year and had a list of noes that mongers could not do. Other than that I wanted to repeat. Today on SC she communicated that she was willing to do what I want. Until I got there. She stood me up and I think she has a older handler / bf. YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 152552235_190607069239724_698468385694911218_n.jpg‎  

  13. #24095

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by Prsn1  [View Original Post]
    That is Talia. She is widely reviewed here and EB. I don't think I can add anything to what has already been said so be sure to look through some of the archives.
    Been trying to set up a visit for the days. She did answer one text but nothing since and I've seen new ads. I have 2 days left here and I really want to try her out.

  14. #24094
    Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Damn I wish I didn't absolutely hate CBJ. They are exactly my type. How were the rates? Did they let you film at all?
    I didn't really ask for that as I just went in to do my thing and left. From my own personal impression of them, I doubt they would film. I paid $1. 2 for each. I didn't really mind paying for it despite all the stuff they're not doing as it was my first meetup that wasnt a catfish.

    I just made this post to say that they're not older women, there's no "send a selfie" bs, not LE, no catfish, and not a scam. I'm not really into older women as I'm not really a older guy myself. I'm just starting out in this game and I'm just trying to figure out how the hell do people successfully meet up with providers that don't look too old and do a lot more stuff. Idk what it was like back in the days but right now, this game sucks. Anyways, apologies for the rant.

  15. #24093

    Steff

    Anyone have any experience with this out-of-towner? https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...8510.htm?cat=1.

    I've texted her multiple times this weekend with no reply at all. Was curious if anyone connected. If price is right, I'd definitely TOFTT but she won't respond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape