Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 32161
-
07-12-22 22:14 #21826Senior Member

Posts: 307Your inquiry
This link pulls up the entire page of listings what's the number.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 21:30 #21825Regular Member

Posts: 9That's not what nuru means.
Totally dry?! I mean using the gel should be at least a bare minimum effort.
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 21:22 #21824Senior Member

Posts: 103Tara the goat
She's such a wonderful lady, I always get my haircut at her place every month. She's definitely thee massage lady to go to but as far as others on her level, I've heard kk and candy are up there but correct me if I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 19:56 #21823Regular Member

Posts: 1Kennedy
Kennedy's pics are so far from accurate I would suggest not. But she is real.
Originally Posted by GreatGatsbyGun
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 18:10 #21822Senior Member

Posts: 427Returning to local providers (Tara) and massage (vice discordant health discussion)
Tara is fabulous Thai lady. A smile that lights up a room, and a personality that simply cares about everyone.
I have not found a better massage.
(I have found two or three others "as good" - but none better). As much as I enjoy my AMP visits (for they are fun), for a true massage experience not soon forgotten, make an appointment and see Tara.
I've never read a poor review (so, if you want more details, just search this thread for Tara).
I've never had a poor experience with Tara.
(and, BTW, She is also a great barber!)
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
07-12-22 11:08 #21821Senior Member

Posts: 467The add seems to be gone now, but didn't also say she was in Arizona?
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 10:08 #21820Senior Member

Posts: 225Covid and mongering
Guys,
Originally Posted by LevainBakes
[View Original Post]
I can understand Rusty Muffler is sick of dealing with Covid. Most people, me included, are. But yesterday one of my go to AMPs was closed because someone there contracted Covid. The lady who answered the phone said they'd be open next week. So this disease is real. If you follow the main stream news you know that while the new variant is not as deadly, it is still dangerous to older people and those with certain health problems, young or old. And it is highly transmissible. So, yes, everyone has to decide what their risk tolerance is for themselves. But it's disrespectful to say those who are more concerned about the disease are "chicken littles."
Be safe.
Rhino.
-
07-11-22 23:57 #21819Senior Member

Posts: 326Do you guys not reverse image search your ads? That's Cortana Blue.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 23:05 #21818Senior Member

Posts: 194Definitely fake. Not accepting cash, so you will need to send a deposit via cashapp and bam money gone.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 23:04 #21817Senior Member

Posts: 53No cash?
Smoking hot, but wondering about the whole "does not accept cash" thing.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 22:38 #21816Senior Member

Posts: 376Damn, she smoking hot. Hope this one is real.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 22:02 #21815Senior Member

Posts: 83Opitz Option
I stopped by this place on Opitz on Saturday afternoon a little bit after lunchtime after going to Pine first but they were booked up until two and I didn't have time to wait. Their service is almost exactly as it is explained above, I don't know if it was Penny or Jenny that I got because I couldn't understand her. HJ available 69 available no BJ and no FS unfortunately, probably will not repeat better options are out there hoping to find younger providers that provide more L2 and L3 action happy hunting fellas. $80 for the hour and $140 tip up front. Too much for what I got, lesson learned about paying up front the first time visiting.
Originally Posted by Iohannes1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 21:40 #21814Senior Member

Posts: 123Sharonbabe
https://nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/di.../22516241.html
Anybody try this one out?
-
07-11-22 09:37 #21813Regular Member

Posts: 3Guys, sorry to stir the pot here. My post was more or less a PSA. I am not sure what got deleted here or if this was just a reference to my post, but just wanted to put the message out there without implicating anyone. My job requires me to be in a controlled environment and this visit was my only experience outside of the bubble. Again, many things could have happened but just wanted to get message out there without being a dick.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
Agree, anyone that is comfy should not have to live in a bubble / fear mongered etc. I have been able to enjoy the hobby for a long time even over the last two years and this was the only case where it got me so thought I'd put a message out for anyone that it matters.
Happy mongering.
-
07-11-22 09:00 #21812Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!









Reply With Quote




