Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 735 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 11021
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5471

    Angelica Rose

    Hi all,

    I spent a couple of hours with Angelica Rose last week, and damn was she fun! She's total GFE, submissive, and compliant. Pics are up to date and accurate. She's fun to chat with, and eager to please. I recommend without reservation.

    https://tryst.link/escort/meetangelicarose

    Stay safe out there.

    Jester.

  2. #5470
    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or are these women insane.

    Seeing tna chick's who sold an hour for 300 max now selling for 500 is funny and frustrating LOL.
    Yeah no kidding. If TNA 2. 0 actually happens be interesting to see if those rates carry back over. Glad I got my regulars who haven't adjusted for inflation yet.

  3. #5469

    Casey Taylor Group

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that is likely. I think (and this is just my opinion) it is more likely that she said that not for advertising but more from a security. Checking of references perspective. There are other places to validate if hobbyist is a scam (E. G. P411 etc). But I bet Casey and team rely on their network on TNA to validate / check references before deciding to meet.
    I don't think it's a huge secret, but just a reminder that texting any of the CT group is actually going to the booker in LA, Robbie. He's a good guy and gets good reports from all the women. I had several give me their direct number, but I'd just assume go through Robbie. As far as I know, he used TNA exclusively for the Seattle and Portland markets. So with TNA down, he's out. He maintains the same and other crew members in LA and other markets where he doesn't rely on TNA.

  4. #5468

    Yeah its crazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or are these women insane.

    Seeing tna chick's who sold an hour for 300 max now selling for 500 is funny and frustrating LOL.
    They don't give a damn about services, pandemics, rates and your feelings!

    Crazy. Oh well.

  5. #5467

    Puffy Provider

    Hey gents,

    Any intel on a local provider with particularly puffy nipples? Been looking to experience this for some time.

  6. #5466

    Tryst

    Is it me or are these women insane.

    Seeing tna chick's who sold an hour for 300 max now selling for 500 is funny and frustrating LOL.

  7. #5465

    Porn

    Someone posted a link to xvideos (forgot who) had a great time watching.

    Just wondering if there are any other providers on xvideos I can see.

    Not looking for *.

  8. #5464

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up, as I was thinking of contacting their booker as well to see what their plan was.

    I'm not too surprised as they're likely concerned with properly vetting people given their volume. I guess there's not enough regulars to make anywhere near what they'd make with the site up either.

    According to tna's status page, they're saying it may be up within a couple weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Strange. Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing tna was their main advertising board?
    Yeah that is likely. I think (and this is just my opinion) it is more likely that she said that not for advertising but more from a security. Checking of references perspective. There are other places to validate if hobbyist is a scam (E. G. P411 etc). But I bet Casey and team rely on their network on TNA to validate / check references before deciding to meet.

  9. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Strange. Why?
    I'm guessing tna was their main advertising board?

  10. #5462
    Strange. Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Your post prompted me to reach out to Casey. She quickly replied back that no one from the group will visit Seattle unless the site comes back.

  11. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Your post prompted me to reach out to Casey. She quickly replied back that no one from the group will visit Seattle unless the site comes back.
    Thanks for the heads up, as I was thinking of contacting their booker as well to see what their plan was.

    I'm not too surprised as they're likely concerned with properly vetting people given their volume. I guess there's not enough regulars to make anywhere near what they'd make with the site up either.

    According to tna's status page, they're saying it may be up within a couple weeks.

  12. #5460

    Casey Tyler Group

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaTiger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact info for the Casey Tyler girls? Or their handlers? Camilla Love was my fave, but I had pretty good experiences with all of them. I don't have any numbers saved though. Do they have a website? You can PM me please. TIA.
    Your post prompted me to reach out to Casey. She quickly replied back that no one from the group will visit Seattle unless the site comes back.

  13. #5459

    LA Girls

    Anyone have contact info for the Casey Tyler girls? Or their handlers? Camilla Love was my fave, but I had pretty good experiences with all of them. I don't have any numbers saved though. Do they have a website? You can PM me please. TIA.

  14. #5458

    And one more

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up, I was considering taking her for a spin, but not a fan of stinky coochie, if it smells like fish, make a wish, if it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

    About the worst I ever encountered was Natalie Skyy. First time I saw her I played with her kitty for quite a while and afterwards I simply could not wash the smell off my hand, it had to wear off. I actually went to see her a few years later to see if things had improved, and no.
    Glad I found this out I had thought about seeing her on multiple occasions the only one in this area that I have run in to with the same problem is Freya Phoenix (the name she used on TNA) https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/095526635478.

  15. #5457
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her and never will!

    Thanks for the report! A nasty pussy will stay with you for a while. I tried to power through once but to no avail. I seriously think there is long term health consequences from a rotten pussy. I don't even like talking about it, that how bad it is. Its so easy to wash up, lazy cunts!
    Yeah there really is no excuse for bad hygiene. I mean they work out of room right. How long does it take to jump into a hot shower and soap up? Disgusting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape