Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 4119
-
07-15-22 15:12 #2094Regular Member

Posts: 22Short Stay Motels in New Brunswick
Hey hey people! I'll be in New Brunswick tomorrow and was hoping to book a room for a few hours to see Madison Rae for an outcall date. https://central-jersey.skipthegames....t/109851882893.
Trouble is I've called several places and none seem to be available for day rates. Does anyone know of a hotel or motel that I can call?
-
07-15-22 02:27 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 235Always nice to get suggestions but you're right I'm going to go to an AMP soon need me some asian in my life.
Originally Posted by Etl003
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 22:36 #2092Regular Member

Posts: 5I had never been to an AMP but after creeping on that board for a month, I was enjoying time with a Korean cutie with fat tits. You can find a lot of good places and even specific girls to look out for when visiting.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 09:40 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 190Just go to an AMP
Go to massage section, find an AMP and just go. Everyone had a first time. So I don't see any reason why you can't go. These women know what you're there for. I would suggest some agencies but if you can't even go to an AMP, I doubt you're going to go thru any screening to get into an agency.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 22:45 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 235Asians
Anyone know of some asians I could see? Idc if theyre those ads with fake pics as long as the girl is asian its fine but the better the service then I would appreciate that. I would go to an AMP but I would need a place that's easy to get into for someone that has never been to a MP.
-
07-12-22 18:07 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 702Either she new or le, she later hit me up dropping "her" rate by a lot. Either way not worth it for what she asking.
Originally Posted by WhMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 08:23 #2088Regular Member

Posts: 5LE vibes
She gave me LE vibes. She didn't even ask how long of a session I wanted. Her first text was a price and the she explicitly named some acts. IDk seemed fishy to me.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 06:49 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 551Em Rose
She's legit. Very sweet grl.
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 00:06 #2086Regular Member

Posts: 4Found: Emilia
The stars aligned, travel brought me right near town just as I noticed these posts so TOFFT. 'Emelia' is real. She answered me right away and I'm at her spot within 30 from first text. Pics are her, probably a few years back as another monger suggested. Extra weight but looked relatively clean, no smell. Hosting out of private residence home in the quiet town she advertises in. Older guy tucked around the corner as I checked around the house, she said he's on his way out but doesn't bother (true) and knows what she does there.
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
Quoted 80,120, and 200. Opted SS was in a rush so didn't test how flexible those rates are. Room is clean upstairs w a bed. BBBJ (easy ask) and CFS. I work quick and I'm a simple man but no rush and she did what I asked. She's a bit off (obviously) but it's manageable. Used her bathroom (clean) and was on my way.
YMMV. Quick visit as I'm usually in for a good time not a long time, but hopefully this time was helpful.
-
07-11-22 23:08 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 445It was a house in Trenton close to Route 129, not far from Mc Donald's. 3 girls worked out of the house. That was 2019. The ad indicates Hamilton. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 21:13 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 164Was she in a private residence or hotel? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SamIam
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 18:08 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 445Emila Rose, Amelia Rose
She has gone by several similar names (Amelia or Brooke).
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
I saw her in 2019 pre-Covid. She was nice back then BBBJ and CFS. I don't know the story today. I can confirm she is real. Those pictures are her. Maybe a few years dated. Looks like 2019 pictures.
-
07-11-22 05:54 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 164Emilia Rose
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....b/985303902746
Ad seems real. Anyone?
-
07-09-22 08:37 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 31Yeah I almost booked a Latina at red roof. Everything was extra $ bbj, daty etc. With all that upselling I knew it was going to be a terrible session so I bailed.
Originally Posted by Skyguy2
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 03:15 #2080Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks man, I guess it's a good thing I cancelled. I appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by Skyguy2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





