Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 1098 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9466

    You'd Be Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-5c022fa75c00

    So I kept seeing this one pop up as Bethesda, and she's not really my type, but then I happened upon a Manyvids site that was. Well, intriguing. If you search for a user "Andujar_X" you'll see some videos of her, plus some of the area's familiar escorts; kinda strange in that respect to see Karoline Firefly doing creampie stuff, and it makes me wonder what the rate is on that.

    But anyway, this chick has a report on her from Richmond, so I do wonder how "local" she really is or if she's just trying to get eyeballs on her OF, which is the following:

    https://onlyfans.com/gloomykitti

    If anyone ends up with more intel on who the guy filming is or how he got Emily Sky or Karoline to do creampies on camera, let me know.
    That really doesn't surprise me. I had a SB in North Carolina for 2 1/2 years. She had a live-in boyfriend the whole time and they were actually engaged last eight months that I was seeing her, anywhere from 1 to 4 times a month. Always in my hotel suite for 3 to 8 hour stretch. Then I'd go to the restaurant the nights that she waitressed at 5 o'clock and eat at the bar. I actually met the BF / fiancé there several times and got to the point that we'd sit together and buy each other beers. The poor bastard had no clue that all afternoon I was balls deep all little princess's holes!

    He was also in the North Carolina National Guard. I started to see her in January 2016 and we had plans to spend my birthday together in May. The week of my birthday she went dark and didn't reappear for like six weeks. When she did it was just like a random text, how have you been I've been so busy I really miss you. She did it a couple other times over the period that we were together. I always thought that she might've been feeling a little guilty and needed a break so I never really worried too much about it, other than I was addicted to her perfect little body & her way above average sexual skills,? So I can't say that I didn't miss her when she went away. So fast forward to October 2018. She moved to Bethesda Maryland with him so he could start med school. He was seven years older than her. He went the military deal through Walter Reid Naval hospital. He had to go away for five weeks to attend Officer candidate school. From the end of April to the beginning of June, 2018. To say those were the best five weeks of my life would be an understatement. I saw her probably 20 times and we spent about eight nights together. Some thing that we never were able to do when they were together as a couple. Saw her last on July 2 but we were still in touch, but he was around a lot more and she just got a job working 50 hours a week, so never got to see her again. So in early October she decided it wasn't worth the risk for her and that she had been lucky to have never gotten caught over such a long period of time, spending so much time together. We texted constantly when we were apart as well. We parted amicably.

    They got married about a year later. So then around January 2020 I happen to be watching a doggy style complication & there, about 3 minutes is my little princess throwing back her perfect heart shaped ass, getting pounded by a huge dick & squealing in delight! I saw that the scenes were all from the website girls do porn. I googled Girls Do Porn & were literally hundreds of them. It didn't take long to find hers. About 45 minutes of her sucking dick and getting pounded. Finishing with a really nice little cream pie in doggie, her fav position. They do a little question and answer before they get into their fun stuff. I could tell by her answers that she flew to San Diego and shot when she went dark on me and he was doing his two weeks yearly commitment with the North Carolina National Guard in 2016. And I think the guys that made the video made the mistake of doing some girls of VIPs, judges, politicians or LE. The feds threw the book at them they were first sued in a civil lawsuit for $13 million and then criminally convicted and two of the three involved are doing 20 years in fed prison. The third guy escaped overseas before they were able to arrest him.

    There was a separate video of her signing the contract, playing with herself and taking a shower after the porn had ended. They actually shot over two days then combined the video. The deal was they ran ads on craigslist for models, then eventually said it'll require nude modeling and then right before they were being flown out to San Diego they were told it was a porn scene. They paid the girls $5,000, a couple of days & nights in San Diego, nice hotel, the beach, partying. And no surprise that they had no problem getting 18 to 25 year old, really hot attractive girls there to be filmed? Doesn't surprise me, when they're doing me for $300!

    I'd post the link, but I wouldn't want to fuck up her life. I took a lot of pictures with her but I am not really that into videoing, especially with me video! I have to admit I wasn't totally surprised because she was a wild little thing. Her boyfriend / fiancé wasn't able to satisfy her. I do love though having the video to look back on the best sex and best piece of ass of my life!

  2. #9465

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    My video and pic collection dramatically increase when I join SA. Most girls are ok with pics and video once you are a regular with them. All the SBs with only fans really get into it. Some will hold the camera or ask for the video / pic afterwards. I always make sure that I only share content that can't identify me.
    True that. Many are open to doing private videos. But I mean I actually get model releases and make money off of them. In the end, I'm pulling a profit, LOL.

  3. #9464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Kendal Is Back

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-9683be959cbb

    She's definitely the hottest girl I've seen in the DC / BWI area, but man, talking about private jets lmao. This girl needs to work her way up the social ladder and become some billionaire's trophy wife or side chick, not trolling seeking.

  4. #9463

    Emily sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-5c022fa75c00

    So I kept seeing this one pop up as Bethesda, and she's not really my type, but then I happened upon a Manyvids site that was. Well, intriguing. If you search for a user "Andujar_X" you'll see some videos of her, plus some of the area's familiar escorts; kinda strange in that respect to see Karoline Firefly doing creampie stuff, and it makes me wonder what the rate is on that.

    But anyway, this chick has a report on her from Richmond, so I do wonder how "local" she really is or if she's just trying to get eyeballs on her OF, which is the following:

    https://onlyfans.com/gloomykitti

    If anyone ends up with more intel on who the guy filming is or how he got Emily Sky or Karoline to do creampies on camera, let me know.
    I used to see Emily a lot when she first started in DC she was awesome and pretty much GFE. She got the boob job then sort fell off the radar. I think she is actually stripping in a local DC gentleman's club. I know she started making films with Sabrina Secks And putting them on OF. Emily turned into a pure safety girl so I am shocked she allowed cream pie!

  5. #9462

    Video and pic collection

    My video and pic collection dramatically increase when I join SA. Most girls are ok with pics and video once you are a regular with them. All the SBs with only fans really get into it. Some will hold the camera or ask for the video / pic afterwards. I always make sure that I only share content that can't identify me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unassuming2018  [View Original Post]
    As a guy that has done many videos with sugar babies in the 757, I can assure you that these women are pretty open to this. Or maybe I've gotten lucky, LOL. As always, money talks.

  6. #9461

    Sugar babies in videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-5c022fa75c00

    So I kept seeing this one pop up as Bethesda, and she's not really my type, but then I happened upon a Manyvids site that was. Well, intriguing. If you search for a user "Andujar_X" you'll see some videos of her, plus some of the area's familiar escorts; kinda strange in that respect to see Karoline Firefly doing creampie stuff, and it makes me wonder what the rate is on that.

    But anyway, this chick has a report on her from Richmond, so I do wonder how "local" she really is or if she's just trying to get eyeballs on her OF, which is the following:

    https://onlyfans.com/gloomykitti

    If anyone ends up with more intel on who the guy filming is or how he got Emily Sky or Karoline to do creampies on camera, let me know.
    As a guy that has done many videos with sugar babies in the 757, I can assure you that these women are pretty open to this. Or maybe I've gotten lucky, LOL. As always, money talks.

  7. #9460
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I tried with Google Image and Tineye, before she deleted her account, but could not find her pictures. Would you mind sharing your technique? The Twitter images are definitely her.
    Yandex image search. I get much better, more consistent search results using that search engine than Google or anything else.

  8. #9459

    Reverse Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her before but I'm willing to bet my first born that if you actually do meet someone it won't be the girl in the pics. After a quick image search I found this Twitter account with a bunch of her pics. Screaming fake account to me. I'd be happy as a pig in shit if I'm wrong cause I'd love to bang her myself but I'm not holding my breath. If she's legit please report back.

    https://twitter.com/sluttywoman3?s=2...llFs72-VTRQpsA
    I tried with Google Image and Tineye, before she deleted her account, but could not find her pictures. Would you mind sharing your technique? The Twitter images are definitely her.

  9. #9458

    Literary Lover

    This one is a pro hoe from NYC. Claims to own a production company but also calls herself a sex worker. Is scrambling for rent or she'll be a homeless hoe. Agreed to 400, but when I got a whiff of her IG she's blabbing about her SW struggles. Definitely GPS and probably delivers at escort rates. Avoid unless you want an escort pretending to be a SB.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-ae1bffab7403

  10. #9457
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed previously. Searched by Seeking identifier and by name, but found nothing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-fa667579e20a

    Any information? Semi-pro or pro?
    Check my post history; she's one of my earliest reviews.

    She has been on Seeking for a long time (5+ years). I saw her at least that long ago. Our initial date was fine. She had a cute little butt, she seemed normal enough, and why not right? She hosted our second date but that's where it all went south. She had this weird obsession with making noise (roommates? Worried about waking a.

    The Ghost of Genghis Khan? Who knows!) No passion shown or feigned interest. In short, it was some of the worst horizontal exercise of my life. Expensive as well even for that long ago.

    Maybe she has changed. I could have just caught her at a bad time. Maybe she learned from the experience and offers more than one nice experience.

    But, we all know how this game is played and the players involved. I doubt she has changed and so advise you to avoid.

  11. #9456

    Just curious

    She's be on SA for a good while now. I'm just curious if anyone of you, mongers actually hooked up with her?

    I had a meet & greet with her about a year ago and she ghosted me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-494ef2a8a1b5

  12. #9455
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed previously. Searched by Seeking identifier and by name, but found nothing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-fa667579e20a

    Any information? Semi-pro or pro?
    I would avoid based on my experiences. Happy to discuss over PM.

  13. #9454

    Emww21

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-e6725565f85f

    So did a M&G with this one. She real but the pics are heavily edited. She skinny, but has a lot of acne scars. During the M&G told me she use to be on heavy drugs, but she clean now. I'm not going for this one she was asking for 350. I already have a lot ony plate that's hotter.

  14. #9453

    Saving you some time

    Veronica 2438.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-614911a0343e

    Texting to set up a M&G and she intimated going straight to the FC. Trying to make some time for her soon. Will report back.

    StylishBeauty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-a79e42d00793

    Wants $4 K per month. Claims last SD spent that much on her for 5 years. I countered with significantly less and she blocked me.

    Rvrgrl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-a79e42d00793

    States platonic in her profile. I inquired anyway and she's serious. No physical contact.

    Humblechick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-122a9a11321f

    Talked to her a while ago, then she went dark. Profile is back up. Will send her a note and see if she responds.

  15. #9452
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a long time. It looks like she rook a bit of a break from SA.

    If memory serves me right. The reviews on her were not good.
    Thank you gents. I agree that per my recollection, the reviews were not great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape