Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger
    Correct me if I'm wrong Bench: You have a real gf, not some drug user, the 2 of you put together a HOT video which won a AVN award last January.

    At least that's what I assumed when I've spoken with her, then went to the AVN website and saw your film won an award this year.

    Maybe I'm wrong. Not the first time, and definitely won't be the last, I'm sure.
    Maybe you guys should take this to General Reports this is for SW reports.Its hard to see whats info and whats fighting.

  2. #868

    Crystal of SA

    I posted on her before.She is a beautiful WSW 28yo 5'6 130lbs.She has only been working the streets for two weeks.Says she comes out now and again but I have seen her every time I have cruised usually Friday around 10pm.She is one of the prettiest girls I have seen in awhile.Couple weeks back I saw her get in and out of 8 mongers cars in 5mins.Turns out she did not do BJ covered or BB.Which is why I always see her.Well what a difference a week makes now she does but does not CIM.Plus she is not very skilled.Usually a hot blond with blue eyes and a hot body have me creamin in my pants.I was disappointed with the service and she keep stopping asking me to cum quicker thats a monger turn off.

    Overall:
    Looks 9/10
    Attitude 6/10 not bad but not good
    Service 2/10 one of the worst BBBJ I have ever had
    Would I repeat? Yes but only to sample the Kitty she is FN HOT

  3. #867
    Quote Originally Posted by shlong01
    Pathatic idiot -- got no social life but crack ******.
    Correct me if I'm wrong Bench: You have a real gf, not some drug user, the 2 of you put together a HOT video which won a AVN award last January.

    At least that's what I assumed when I've spoken with her, then went to the AVN website and saw your film won an award this year.

    Maybe I'm wrong. Not the first time, and definitely won't be the last, I'm sure.

  4. #866
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldconan1
    Thanks much for the info on Mary. I'll steer clear. Too bad, because she is better looking than average.

    Anyway, on to more recent news. Made a pick-up near Sherries yesterday PM. Be careful there as it can be full of LE at times. Anyway, Linda is a 35 WSW, a bit on the nervous side, and claims to have only just started. LOL We went to my spot and she provided a decent BBBJWS for the normal tuition. I probably would repeat if nothing better looking is about.

    Looks Civilian scale 5, SW scale 6 or 7
    Technique 7
    Enthusiasm 7

    Be careful out there, lots of LE on W/W circuit

    Baldconan1
    Lots of LE because the donut eaters are expected to 'deliver' on holiday weekends like this.

    The pattern seldom changes with LE. They like standards and repetition and hate change.

    These guys are NOT Ivy League graduates. Management knows what their LEOs can do and what they can't. Think with the correct head and RTFF and you will be fine.

    Our girls are out there waiting for you!


    Larry!

  5. #865

    To Exhibitor

    If you don't F**K or BJ with these girls just what is it that you do with them?

    After all this board is about finding women to have "sex" with. I'm just curious what you are doing with them besides this??

    LM

  6. #864

    Mary of BP

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav Pokerman
    Be careful with Mary. From her own mouth, she has both herpes & Hepatitis C. She's a brunette, rather tall, and can be found in the 4th-8th St area of BP. As described by Baldconan, she's not bad-looking for a SW. To quote our monger colleague Larry, "You have been warned! ".
    Thanks much for the info on Mary. I'll steer clear. Too bad, because she is better looking than average.

    Anyway, on to more recent news. Made a pick-up near Sherries yesterday PM. Be careful there as it can be full of LE at times. Anyway, Linda is a 35 WSW, a bit on the nervous side, and claims to have only just started. LOL We went to my spot and she provided a decent BBBJWS for the normal tuition. I probably would repeat if nothing better looking is about.

    Looks Civilian scale 5, SW scale 6 or 7
    Technique 7
    Enthusiasm 7

    Be careful out there, lots of LE on W/W circuit

    Baldconan1

  7. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
    Has anyone seen angel from around ramsey &washington blvd? been looking for her.
    Which one? Shannon who calls herself Angel sometimes? She's HIV & Hep C.

  8. #862

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

  9. #861

    Be careful

    Tonight, I went around the WW loop along with the scarey area and noticed a very heavy presence of LE. I actually saw two fellow mongerers get pulled over. After the second time, I remembered that one rule on the forum about a situation not feeling right and since I didn't feel like making a trip all the way over PP or CB area, I decided to just head on home. I really wanted to pick-up a BSW on Wash/scarey but she looked like she could have been LE. She was there around 1-2am, dressed in red and had huge knockers. Does anyone know who she is or anyone have any success with her?

  10. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry 56
    Boy, do we have 'issues' with you but we are afraid that you might go 'postal' on us so we humor you!

    Doc is one of us? Ok but BSR is one of us too?



    Larry!
    Ouch!

    Go Postal with what? A spork?

    My former SW girlfriend actually got me to get on behavioral modification meds. I am kindler & gentler, believe it or not. Who knows, I might even pop the question to her in the next year. Maybe not.

  11. #859
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Bag
    So what's your purpose in chiming in? To insult Schlong that he insults others? If you think Schlong has some attitude changes needed on this forum, you are more so, Dr. Moron! You better change your attitude, as others here do not appreciate it.
    Sorry, but you don't understand. There are some of us who've been able to sit down at at Block bar, TBWNN, or some other places (including firing ranges) and have a drink and a talk with others on this board. We've developed an honor among thieves understanding with one another. A few of us have helped each other out in our professional lives, in a number of cases. We have just developed a culture along the way. When you say that others do not appreciate the Doc's attitude, you are sadly mistaken. Doc is one of US, not one of these supposed "others". Do you think those of us on the inner circle kiss each others' asses? Hell no. There is almost always something I have issues with about everyone else (except LoveLOS- he's my heeeeeero); and I'm sure a lot of the others have issues with me as well.

    You and Shlong01 are on the outside looking in. Remember that.



    Bad Bad Boy stops posting, and immediately Shlong (aka Amjad) starts posting non stop. Coincidence? Must be the '80's drugs making me paranoid.

  12. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
    Has anyone seen angel from around ramsey &washington blvd? been looking for her.
    I saw her walking down Ramsay a couple times in the last couple weeks both times were after 1:00 am.

  13. #857

    I gotta find me an angel

    Has anyone seen Angel from around Ramsey & Washington Blvd?

    Been looking for her.

  14. #856
    I was out playing meals on wheels today. B/CB was empty except for a couple of BSW, one of which already ripped me off maybe two years ago, and a nasty WSW that I just couldn't pick up.

    Anyway over to Pigtown and I found Teresa. Told her what I wanted right away, she agreed and got in.

    The picture says it all.

    She was pleasant but I'm not sure I would pick her up again. Says she has 6 kids.

    Pie

  15. #855

    Melissa/Pam/Sandi

    Took a couple of passes down Wilkins today at 4.00P. Saw a couple of young SW's on Ramsay between the circle and S Carey (too young for me, the young ones seem to exhibit too many flaky behaviors for my purposes). Found Melissa on the corner of S Payson and Wilkins. Not much to cheer about physically 5'5 medium long brown hair, obviously a heroin addict, which she confirmed.

    However, since physical appearance is not one of the important factors for me, off we went. The heroin is not a problem either, since my activities with the girls don't involve physical contact with them.

    Most of you, however, would probably want to give her a pass. She very definately would prefer to be doing something else - no enthusiasm at all. I don't blame her for that, but that how it was.

    Two weeks ago found Pam at the corner of Washington Blvd and S Monroe. She says she is usually around the Salvation Army on Washington. Not sure where that might be. She is around 40, fair looking, medium long brown hair, not over or under weight. She was calm, not flaky, cooperative, mindful and supportive of my desires. Claimed to be from Scotland - who knows. Same transaction as with Melissa, my only gig. Heroin user.

    About two weeks before that took Sandi from the corner of Catherine and Wilkins. Self described crack user, and called to score as soon as I paid her. Blond, in her twenties. Flake. Fooled around with the radio in the car, pushed for more money, that sort of crap that I've seen posted here over and over. Pass on her, I will.

    So, in my very limited experience, older is better than younger, heroin users better than crack users. Also my experience is that I've never seen more than 2-5 SW's in the Wilkins area at any one time, usually around 4.00PM.

    For what it's worth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape