Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 11032
-
07-11-22 15:42 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 46Puffy Provider
Hey gents,
Any intel on a local provider with particularly puffy nipples? Been looking to experience this for some time.
-
07-11-22 15:40 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 208Tryst
Is it me or are these women insane.
Seeing tna chick's who sold an hour for 300 max now selling for 500 is funny and frustrating LOL.
-
07-11-22 15:35 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 208Porn
Someone posted a link to xvideos (forgot who) had a great time watching.
Just wondering if there are any other providers on xvideos I can see.
Not looking for *.
-
07-10-22 16:06 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 2184Casey
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Yeah that is likely. I think (and this is just my opinion) it is more likely that she said that not for advertising but more from a security. Checking of references perspective. There are other places to validate if hobbyist is a scam (E. G. P411 etc). But I bet Casey and team rely on their network on TNA to validate / check references before deciding to meet.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 15:16 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 449I'm guessing tna was their main advertising board?
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 14:53 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 461Strange. Why?
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 14:45 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 671Thanks for the heads up, as I was thinking of contacting their booker as well to see what their plan was.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
I'm not too surprised as they're likely concerned with properly vetting people given their volume. I guess there's not enough regulars to make anywhere near what they'd make with the site up either.
According to tna's status page, they're saying it may be up within a couple weeks.
-
07-10-22 14:35 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 257Casey Tyler Group
Your post prompted me to reach out to Casey. She quickly replied back that no one from the group will visit Seattle unless the site comes back.
Originally Posted by WhoaTiger
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 13:38 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 36LA Girls
Anyone have contact info for the Casey Tyler girls? Or their handlers? Camilla Love was my fave, but I had pretty good experiences with all of them. I don't have any numbers saved though. Do they have a website? You can PM me please. TIA.
-
07-09-22 12:05 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 67And one more
Glad I found this out I had thought about seeing her on multiple occasions the only one in this area that I have run in to with the same problem is Freya Phoenix (the name she used on TNA) https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/095526635478.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 11:05 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yeah there really is no excuse for bad hygiene. I mean they work out of room right. How long does it take to jump into a hot shower and soap up? Disgusting.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 23:26 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 511Audrina
Funny how they put up a good front on TNA, decent ads and photos, but that't rarely the reality. There is another one like that, Krista Knight, she is around 30 or so, great ass and pretty low rates. I saw her once and she was at the shithole Days Inn on ET mall way, room was trashed and looked like she had been there a long time. Made me wait about a HH, the session was pretty good, enjoyed daty with her and had a decent overall experience. She talks really fast, hard to understand and has messed up teeth so likely an addict. Second time I saw her, went to daty and she said no because she hadn't had time to clean up (what in the actual fuck?) and some other issue I don't recall. Needless to say there was no 3rd time is a charm session, fuck that.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 23:14 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 387Audrina
She is straight up nasty. Dirty fat fingers and stinky pussy. I don't know why anyone would try to hook up with that trash panda?
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 22:50 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 483Concur!
This is the harsh and painful truth. It is accurate to the letter. I've NEVER seen or smelled an exception!
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 20:48 #5453Senior Member

Posts: 191Toxic smell
I have never seen her and never will!
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report! A nasty pussy will stay with you for a while. I tried to power through once but to no avail. I seriously think there is long term health consequences from a rotten pussy. I don't even like talking about it, that how bad it is. Its so easy to wash up, lazy cunts!










Reply With Quote






