Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 30806
-
07-11-22 14:02 #18986Regular Member

Posts: 22Any info on her?
https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...y/079146406381
Can't find anything on her and Durham thread is dead so sorry about that.
-
07-11-22 13:50 #18985Senior Member

Posts: 957Anyone See Her Yet
This one is right up my alley if real. Just looking for 411 before I text her.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/520590488792
-
07-11-22 13:37 #18984Senior Member

Posts: 957Anyone See Her Yet
This one is right up my alley if real. Just looking for 411 before I text her.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/520590488792
-
07-11-22 11:45 #18983Senior Member

Posts: 38Havana
Has anyone seen Havana? Seems like same pics have been around for a while. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/havanna
-
07-11-22 09:27 #18982Senior Member

Posts: 284Klb
Visiting her uncle on 7/10. Stay safe guys.
HolyDiver.
-
07-11-22 09:18 #18981Senior Member

Posts: 129Rose
I had been trying to get in touch with Rose and finally did then she stopped responding for a couple days. Assume she contacted me because of our recent conversation. I received a text from her below.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 08:13 #18980Senior Member

Posts: 100Blair Parker
I've seen Blair a number of times. There's a dearth of quality GFE providers at present. So, I thought it was time to mention a gem. She's a beautiful, tall, slim, Kenyan. Her incall is a very nice apartment inside the belt line. She is educated. She really gets into it. I don't think, in her mind, she distinguishes between clients and lovers. I've never known her to even look at a clock. She posts on p411 and trystlink, and, interestingly, linked in.
-
07-11-22 07:49 #18979Senior Member

Posts: 30Hailey Julia (Relocated), Alexandria (Chapel Hill) ,Milfy / Jamie, Jen Babi, Long Legged Lexxy, Naughty Nurse Monica, Bella Maytresse, Miss Jones Domanitrex, Haley Muse.
Originally Posted by Llstickbow
[View Original Post]
Destiny (Deceased).
-
07-11-22 06:02 #18978Senior Member

Posts: 179Valencia and Kelli
I'd definitively add Valencia Valana and Xotic Kelli.
Originally Posted by Llstickbow
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 05:56 #18977Regular Member

Posts: 7Link isn't working.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 23:54 #18976Senior Member

Posts: 1301About a year ago I tried reaching out to Paige Lachelle. I guess I offended her when I asked for a fresh photo due to the weight differences in her photos because she stopped responding all together. She's a "larger" gal but Haley Muse makes my list. I've never sampled the goods but based on a history of positive reviews I'd say no list of providers is complete without Sarah Anderson. Like most of your list she's been around for a while and her prices are fairly reasonable given what others are trying to charge.
Originally Posted by Llstickbow
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 23:49 #18975Senior Member

Posts: 1301For the asian ads you might see multiple phone numbers but many will probably be from the same group. Just try one or two. Assuming the lady comes to the door they never seem to get pissed if you walk away. I haven't been to an AMP in a while but yes word is most shut down. If AMP is your thing then I think Bamboo and a couple others in Fayetteville are still going. For escort check a few posts down at the lists a couple of guys provided. Both are solid.
Originally Posted by Kazoomick
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 21:47 #18974Senior Member

Posts: 204Advice on Visiting Raleigh
I'll be in the vicinity this week and was looking around. Dear god what is happening with the asian ads? I counted 25 unique phone numbers on STG for the past 2 days! How the hell does someone pick one since all the photos are fake? Someone drop me the last four digits of a reliable contact?
Apparently, all the asian jack shacks are out of business except one, Moon. That's never a good thing.
Anyone have some favorite defaults? Looking for FBSM or escort. Help a brother out!
-
07-10-22 20:55 #18973Regular Member

Posts: 11Never paid any money or gave out any information so not really a good scam.
Originally Posted by BrandRod
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 20:51 #18972Senior Member

Posts: 198It's called Spam
STG link has already been deleted. You've been spam scammed.
Originally Posted by Jyce15
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





