Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 60,586 to 60,600 of 61462
-
12-30-07 10:55 #877Senior Member

Posts: 1533You'll get screwed either way. There are people who rent the same houses for about $600 a month.
Originally Posted by Shlong01
The downside is you'd have SW's geeking and banging on you door at 2 am because they know you are willing to pay.
I like visiting the zoo from time to time, but I don't want to live in the monkey cage.
-
12-30-07 10:50 #876Senior Member

Posts: 159tre
Actually I picked up Tre a couple of days ago in CB/B. We went to my spot and she gave an awesome bbbj. She told me she's 21 and for anyone who was wondering where she has been she started dancing on the block at the Mouse Trap.
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
Happy Holidays
B.D.
-
12-30-07 08:57 #875Senior Member

Posts: 918I had the "Tre" that you're talking about, and there's no way she has 6 kids. She was a young little cutie, with an unblemished body. The 2nd time I saw her, she was going downhill. I hope she made it back.
Originally Posted by Imagepainter
-
12-29-07 23:00 #874Senior Member

Posts: 2345Larry 56
Unfortunately there is far to many fools out there willing to pay high prices.
The big problem in SD is that a majority of the good WSW's are from out of town. So somtimes you will get some new WSW's thinking that they can charge high prices. What happens is that some guys give in and drive up the price for every one. This one reason why I like to get as many ph#'s of good SW's as possible.
The winter WSW action has been fairly good so far. Hopefully things don't dry up.
-
12-29-07 22:56 #873Regular Member

Posts: 14Just an inquiry for you Pie- is this the same Teresa (also goes by "Tree") that used to frequent BP about a year, year and a half ago? She's a hispanic, 5'6" or so brunette, delicious breasts and very sweet disposition? Met up with her a couple times back then but never got digits and haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by Piehole
-
12-29-07 22:25 #872Senior Member

Posts: 1318
Originally Posted by Hizark21
I was talking about one monger in particular, not you.
California I can understand because of the high cost of living but we are talking about Baltimore. It is different here. The civilians in SD are very fine as well.
Larry!
-
12-29-07 19:39 #871Senior Member

Posts: 2345Larry 56
I agree I am constantly amazed how many fools are willing to pay high prices. i am just unwilling to pay high prices and refuse to go with ugly looking SW's.
I have been seeing this one hot little SW in SD and getting a bj and facial for $40. This one reason why it's always good to get some ph#'s. I always stop for a SW I like and get a ph# even if I don't have time.
-
12-29-07 00:33 #870Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks for the update
Yea I hope she does well too. She was a good one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Keemosobie
-
12-28-07 23:39 #869Senior Member

Posts: 120Maybe you guys should take this to General Reports this is for SW reports.Its hard to see whats info and whats fighting.
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
-
12-28-07 23:37 #868Senior Member

Posts: 120Crystal of SA
I posted on her before.She is a beautiful WSW 28yo 5'6 130lbs.She has only been working the streets for two weeks.Says she comes out now and again but I have seen her every time I have cruised usually Friday around 10pm.She is one of the prettiest girls I have seen in awhile.Couple weeks back I saw her get in and out of 8 mongers cars in 5mins.Turns out she did not do BJ covered or BB.Which is why I always see her.Well what a difference a week makes now she does but does not CIM.Plus she is not very skilled.Usually a hot blond with blue eyes and a hot body have me creamin in my pants.I was disappointed with the service and she keep stopping asking me to cum quicker thats a monger turn off.
Overall:
Looks 9/10
Attitude 6/10 not bad but not good
Service 2/10 one of the worst BBBJ I have ever had
Would I repeat? Yes but only to sample the Kitty she is FN HOT
-
12-28-07 22:48 #867Senior Member

Posts: 1533Correct me if I'm wrong Bench: You have a real gf, not some drug user, the 2 of you put together a HOT video which won a AVN award last January.
Originally Posted by shlong01
At least that's what I assumed when I've spoken with her, then went to the AVN website and saw your film won an award this year.
Maybe I'm wrong. Not the first time, and definitely won't be the last, I'm sure.
-
12-28-07 21:57 #866Senior Member

Posts: 1318Lots of LE because the donut eaters are expected to 'deliver' on holiday weekends like this.
Originally Posted by Baldconan1
The pattern seldom changes with LE. They like standards and repetition and hate change.
These guys are NOT Ivy League graduates. Management knows what their LEOs can do and what they can't. Think with the correct head and RTFF and you will be fine.
Our girls are out there waiting for you!
Larry!
-
12-28-07 19:44 #865Senior Member

Posts: 103To Exhibitor
If you don't F**K or BJ with these girls just what is it that you do with them?
After all this board is about finding women to have "sex" with. I'm just curious what you are doing with them besides this??
LM
-
12-28-07 16:06 #864Senior Member

Posts: 98Mary of BP
Thanks much for the info on Mary. I'll steer clear. Too bad, because she is better looking than average.
Originally Posted by Trav Pokerman
Anyway, on to more recent news. Made a pick-up near Sherries yesterday PM. Be careful there as it can be full of LE at times. Anyway, Linda is a 35 WSW, a bit on the nervous side, and claims to have only just started. LOL We went to my spot and she provided a decent BBBJWS for the normal tuition. I probably would repeat if nothing better looking is about.
Looks Civilian scale 5, SW scale 6 or 7
Technique 7
Enthusiasm 7
Be careful out there, lots of LE on W/W circuit
Baldconan1
-
12-28-07 11:25 #863Senior Member

Posts: 1533Which one? Shannon who calls herself Angel sometimes? She's HIV & Hep C.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk










Reply With Quote





