Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Peaches? She seems legit based on couple messages back and forth, but would feel much better if someone had reviewed her. In cartersville.

    https://callescort.org/index.php?key...tion=Northwest+Georgia%2 C+Georgia.

    Can answer here or pm whichever you prefer.
    If it's the peaches that's in Rome, she's legit but you'll be on Martha Berry in Rome. She's been at it for a while but doesn't practice safe sex which is a no go for me. I don't want my shit falling off. Seen her year and half ago and left review. Ice was a problem back then. There's much better providers out there.

  2. #745

    Blue Ridge

    Quote Originally Posted by DMosley  [View Original Post]
    Anyone w a solid UTR (or not) in my area, please share. Every day same gals post. Rarely anything new and nothing up here. Many aren't even in NW GA. PM is fine. Many thanks.
    If you find anything in our area please share. Even the AMPs in the area are not good. Thanks in advance.

  3. #744

    Ellijay, Jasper, Blue Ridge

    Anyone w a solid UTR (or not) in my area, please share. Every day same gals post. Rarely anything new and nothing up here. Many aren't even in NW GA. PM is fine. Many thanks.

  4. #743

    Peaches. Legit?

    Anyone have info on Peaches? She seems legit based on couple messages back and forth, but would feel much better if someone had reviewed her. In cartersville.

    https://callescort.org/index.php?key...tion=Northwest+Georgia%2 C+Georgia.

    Can answer here or pm whichever you prefer.

  5. #742

    SSBBW Snow

    Was in Cartersville Friday and was looking to have some afternoon fun. I had gotten together a list of numbers that I was interested in. Messaged them see who might be available after lunch. One was in Lafayette too far out of the way, another in Calhoun, kept her in mind. Of the 5 or so that were supposed to be in Cartersville, only 1 replied and communicated pretty well. Decided to go with a reasonably sure thing.

    Advertises as Snow, BBW. She's really more of a SSBBW. Was in a cheap motel in C'ville seemed safe enough, no one around. Could tell she smoked in room but not smoky, big pet peeve of mine, do not want to come out smelling of smoke. Everything was covered. $ for hhr. Started with CBJ then proceeded to mish, doggie, back to mish. While going doggy, OMG she is SO tight, incredible. I was really surprised how good it was, really good.

    I probably won't repeat, but it was definitely a good experience. And like I said, if you like BBW to SSBBW, you'd have a very good time.

    https://callescort.org/index.php?key...tion=Northwest+Georgia%2 C+Georgia.

    Can find her there as Snow or last 4 digits, 1634.

  6. #741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Calhoun / Dalton

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple of rare posts for the Calhoun / Dalton area. Anyone have any experience with either.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...o/469583921810

    I'm pretty sure she is legit. Think I read a review on one of the sites, that it was nothing spectacular. Given the lack of talent, may give her a try.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...i/291260129833

    Pretty sure she is legit too. I texted her, said she'd be in Calhoun after 4 pm today, be there through Saturday. That sounded like a legit comeback to me.

    However, if anyone has actually visited them, that would be way better to know.
    The first one is legit. I saw her early in the morning (9 am) a few weeks ago and yes, it was nothing spectacular (maybe because early in the morning?) Her incall was at an apartment in Lafayette qv100 roses CBJ,CFS. She had a kid that was in the back room, but never heard or saw it. I would see her again because she is closer than Chatt. I have not seen her advertise much. I actually forgot to write a review, thanks for the reminder.

  7. #740

    Looking at 2 in Calhoun / Dalton Area

    There are a couple of rare posts for the Calhoun / Dalton area. Anyone have any experience with either.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...o/469583921810

    I'm pretty sure she is legit. Think I read a review on one of the sites, that it was nothing spectacular. Given the lack of talent, may give her a try.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...i/291260129833

    Pretty sure she is legit too. I texted her, said she'd be in Calhoun after 4 pm today, be there through Saturday. That sounded like a legit comeback to me.

    However, if anyone has actually visited them, that would be way better to know.

  8. #739

    Amazon Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    I texted from two different numbers and got no response on either. Seems legit since she specified "Dalton".
    She replied, in Marietta today. Told her I would like to catch her next time in Dalton / Calhoun area.

  9. #738

    Would be interested as well

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one posted in Dalton. Rarely a posting here, so if it's legit and worth the time / effort / money, would be interested.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/669996256353
    I texted from two different numbers and got no response on either. Seems legit since she specified "Dalton".

  10. #737

    Amazon Latina

    Anyone have any experience with this one posted in Dalton. Rarely a posting here, so if it's legit and worth the time / effort / money, would be interested.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/669996256353

  11. #736
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    This area needs Riri back in a bad way.
    We were spoiled for sure.

  12. #735

    Pics are deceiving

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeGolf197  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot bigger than her pics appear. I've had her a few times, only in a pinch though. I guess her biggest plus is she allows BBFSCIP. And last I saw her, she wanted to go for round 2, no up charge, she was just horny. For the Calhoun area, probably as good as you're going to get but that's not saying much. This area needs Riri back in a bad way.

  13. #734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Rome / Calhoun provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeGolf197  [View Original Post]
    Check out post 8003, or search my posts. She has been reviewed by others, she has been gone for about a year and there is no good way to search for her. If you search my posts look for "Girl in Calhoun".

  14. #733

    Any info on Rome / Calhoun Provider?


  15. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    I have no first hand experience with her, but she is someone I've researched a little trying to determine the same thing as you, is she legit. Based on what I've seen and her posts, she does look legit. I would be very interested to here a review if you do investigate more closely.
    Either of you are welcome to go farther if you want. I made the attempt just couldn't do the following through. Prices were OK, communication leading up to painstakingly slow and repetitive. But here is what you get. Needless to say I gave her a few bucks for here time but called it a day. Adding the link to her post back in. Also she's not 25 as stated much older

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/northwestgeorgia/82940842
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1654124805656.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape