Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 789 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 839 889 1289 1789 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18988

    Linky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Blair a number of times. There's a dearth of quality GFE providers at present. So, I thought it was time to mention a gem. She's a beautiful, tall, slim, Kenyan. Her incall is a very nice apartment inside the belt line. She is educated. She really gets into it. I don't think, in her mind, she distinguishes between clients and lovers. I've never known her to even look at a clock. She posts on p411 and trystlink, and, interestingly, linked in.
    Got a link at all, good sir?

  2. #18987

    Bri Bad Girls Taste Best

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/520590488792

    Ad says to call so I did, first time I've called a provider in forever, always text. Ad said spunky but extremely sweet, I must have her twin with zero personality.

    Quoted me $80 for a QV, I asked if her menu on her ad was accurate, then, wait for it, the upswell! Add $60 for BBBJ, add $80 for DATY. Add says DFK, LFK, she stated under no circumstances will she even kiss.

    Too bad, if pics are accurate she is definitely my type. Refuse to pay $220 for a QV for someone who isn't into providing pleasure.

    Glad I called, saved my $ & time.

  3. #18986

    Any info on her?

    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...y/079146406381

    Can't find anything on her and Durham thread is dead so sorry about that.

  4. #18985

    Anyone See Her Yet

    This one is right up my alley if real. Just looking for 411 before I text her.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/520590488792

  5. #18984

    Anyone See Her Yet

    This one is right up my alley if real. Just looking for 411 before I text her.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/520590488792

  6. #18983

    Havana

    Has anyone seen Havana? Seems like same pics have been around for a while. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/havanna

  7. #18982

    Klb

    Visiting her uncle on 7/10. Stay safe guys.

    HolyDiver.

  8. #18981

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but why are all your posts in Asheville until this one and it's about Rose whose ads on STG suddenly disappeared? Also, the number in your screen shot is not the number she was using. Enquiring minds want to know LOL.

    HolyDiver.
    I had been trying to get in touch with Rose and finally did then she stopped responding for a couple days. Assume she contacted me because of our recent conversation. I received a text from her below.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  9. #18980

    Blair Parker

    I've seen Blair a number of times. There's a dearth of quality GFE providers at present. So, I thought it was time to mention a gem. She's a beautiful, tall, slim, Kenyan. Her incall is a very nice apartment inside the belt line. She is educated. She really gets into it. I don't think, in her mind, she distinguishes between clients and lovers. I've never known her to even look at a clock. She posts on p411 and trystlink, and, interestingly, linked in.

  10. #18979
    Quote Originally Posted by Llstickbow  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all.

    I am going to have some good free time and a good budget next week who would be your top 3 to see?

    I will gladly share info on any I have seen listed.

    Jessica Fox.

    Savanna Staxx.

    Sandi4 u.

    Bella Matrisse.

    Paige Lachelle.

    Maria69.

    And too many more LOL.

    I appreciate any input why'all.
    Hailey Julia (Relocated), Alexandria (Chapel Hill) ,Milfy / Jamie, Jen Babi, Long Legged Lexxy, Naughty Nurse Monica, Bella Maytresse, Miss Jones Domanitrex, Haley Muse.

    Destiny (Deceased).

  11. #18978

    Valencia and Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by Llstickbow  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all.

    I am going to have some good free time and a good budget next week who would be your top 3 to see?

    I will gladly share info on any I have seen listed.

    Jessica Fox.

    Savanna Staxx.

    Sandi4 u.

    Bella Matrisse.

    Paige Lachelle.

    Maria69.

    And too many more LOL.

    I appreciate any input why'all.
    I'd definitively add Valencia Valana and Xotic Kelli.

  12. #18977
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/008769146045

    Here, just know this my little sister. Be kind.
    Link isn't working.

  13. #18976
    Quote Originally Posted by Llstickbow  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all.

    I am going to have some good free time and a good budget next week who would be your top 3 to see?

    I will gladly share info on any I have seen listed.

    Jessica Fox.

    Savanna Staxx.

    Sandi4 u.

    Bella Matrisse.

    Paige Lachelle.

    Maria69.

    And too many more LOL.

    I appreciate any input why'all.
    About a year ago I tried reaching out to Paige Lachelle. I guess I offended her when I asked for a fresh photo due to the weight differences in her photos because she stopped responding all together. She's a "larger" gal but Haley Muse makes my list. I've never sampled the goods but based on a history of positive reviews I'd say no list of providers is complete without Sarah Anderson. Like most of your list she's been around for a while and her prices are fairly reasonable given what others are trying to charge.

  14. #18975
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazoomick  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the vicinity this week and was looking around. Dear god what is happening with the asian ads? I counted 25 unique phone numbers on STG for the past 2 days! How the hell does someone pick one since all the photos are fake? Someone drop me the last four digits of a reliable contact?

    Apparently, all the asian jack shacks are out of business except one, Moon. That's never a good thing.

    Anyone have some favorite defaults? Looking for FBSM or escort. Help a brother out!
    For the asian ads you might see multiple phone numbers but many will probably be from the same group. Just try one or two. Assuming the lady comes to the door they never seem to get pissed if you walk away. I haven't been to an AMP in a while but yes word is most shut down. If AMP is your thing then I think Bamboo and a couple others in Fayetteville are still going. For escort check a few posts down at the lists a couple of guys provided. Both are solid.

  15. #18974

    Advice on Visiting Raleigh

    I'll be in the vicinity this week and was looking around. Dear god what is happening with the asian ads? I counted 25 unique phone numbers on STG for the past 2 days! How the hell does someone pick one since all the photos are fake? Someone drop me the last four digits of a reliable contact?

    Apparently, all the asian jack shacks are out of business except one, Moon. That's never a good thing.

    Anyone have some favorite defaults? Looking for FBSM or escort. Help a brother out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape