LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18538

    Tabby is active

    Tabby is finally taking appointments again. Just letting everyone know.

  2. #18537

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about Atlanta but folks around these parts don't enjoy CBJ. With her no's, rates and looks I would much rather beat off. We have much better options here in Indy than this visiting ho.
    I've been reading about "GPS" as I browse and this girl seems to have it. Been around long enough to know when to cut losses so I bailed before losing anything but time. She just had a ride demeanor which told me what to expect.

  3. #18536
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSon07  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettharlow

    I saw this girls a few years ago, when she was on SeekingArrangment. She was pretty fun. Very short, a slightly curvy then, and great boobs. BBBJ was great. Her donation request back then was obviously lower. Has anyone seen her lately? I'm sure she's a few pounds bigger these days.
    Never been with her, but she looks quite nice and worthy in my book. But 50% down to secure date. That leaves me struggling a bit.

  4. #18535

    Single Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this evening, she gave a great massage then a BBBJ and then we moved to Missionary all raw great time and she does like it rough if that's something you like.

  5. #18534

    Best options

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Share some then. From what I've read, options are few.
    DI is your best bet. There's a whole thread for it.

    I don't know much about STG or EA though. I stopped using that when I got confirmed with DI.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivianstjames - she's well reviewed though I haven't seen her in ages.

  6. #18533

    Please sharw

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about Atlanta but folks around these parts don't enjoy CBJ. With her no's, rates and looks I would much rather beat off. We have much better options here in Indy than this visiting ho.
    Cool. Share some then. From what I've read, options are few.

  7. #18532

    No Bueno

    Remember, Cash in advance is a No No my friend. Beautiful titties, but probably a Guy behind this scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a thick girl and this one caught my eye.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...022/3175613222

  8. #18531

  9. #18530
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    In your fine town from Atlanta. After rtff seems like you guys don't have much to rely on. So, I toftt and tried this girl out for you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85682596#.

    Easiest set up via text I've had in a long time. Staying in the castleton area. All her rules are in her ad. Got to her place and texted, sent the room number and I'm in there in a couple minutes. Cute girl, has an emo look to her. Very sweet personality, a lot different than most that we deal with. Younger, I would guess about 22-24. Started with a good slow jack and ball rub before the CBJ. CBJ was solid, real solid considering the cover. Good bit of hair on the kitty, decent body. No baby damage. Started in standing mish, she was nice and wet. Could take a pounding, and I gave her one. Even let me put the legs back and took it like a champ. Seems like a gem for that area. Said she's probably be around for the weekend. I think originally from Vegas. Damage was a little on the high side. 160/220/320. Worth it because there was no BS, easy set up, girl in the pics and can take it. Pm if you guys have any more questions.
    Don't know about Atlanta but folks around these parts don't enjoy CBJ. With her no's, rates and looks I would much rather beat off. We have much better options here in Indy than this visiting ho.

  10. #18529
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep74  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted more then a few of the gals on STG. When I get to their incall I am generally not comfortable getting out of my car in the bad area I am in. I am finding that these gals are just streetwalkers with a smartphone. And a streetwalker with a smart phone does not = a $$ dream. Are there any other options.
    I see you're new here (2 posts), welcome to the page my brother.

    That said, there's not a lot of options to avoid this in Indy. Most of the girls that are 'affordable' are doing it to support a habit, which means they are probably also living cheap to direct most of their cash towards said habit. If you want to avoid being where they are, your options are basically one of two things.

    1. Get a hotel and bring them to your room.

    2. Spend more money on a upscale girl who isn't strung out / manages their funds enough to not live in the budget 8.

    Frankly, this whole thing tends to be a "you get you what you pay for" kind of endeavor. My personal recommendation is to find a girl you like, and go exclusive with her, and make sure she knows that you're doing that. The girl I'm seeing regularly now charges me heckin half what she normally charges guys, and does a lot more stuff with me on that very reason. So there's some veteran advice for you. Best of luck, remember to protect your tools.

  11. #18528

    Hello Indy

    In your fine town from Atlanta. After rtff seems like you guys don't have much to rely on. So, I toftt and tried this girl out for you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85682596#.

    Easiest set up via text I've had in a long time. Staying in the castleton area. All her rules are in her ad. Got to her place and texted, sent the room number and I'm in there in a couple minutes. Cute girl, has an emo look to her. Very sweet personality, a lot different than most that we deal with. Younger, I would guess about 22-24. Started with a good slow jack and ball rub before the CBJ. CBJ was solid, real solid considering the cover. Good bit of hair on the kitty, decent body. No baby damage. Started in standing mish, she was nice and wet. Could take a pounding, and I gave her one. Even let me put the legs back and took it like a champ. Seems like a gem for that area. Said she's probably be around for the weekend. I think originally from Vegas. Damage was a little on the high side. 160/220/320. Worth it because there was no BS, easy set up, girl in the pics and can take it. Pm if you guys have any more questions.

  12. #18527

    Anything on this one

    Looking for a thick girl and this one caught my eye.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...022/3175613222

  13. #18526

    Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBobby  [View Original Post]
    Actually can't find active ad right now but she answers her phone. I'll pass on number if someone wants it. I'm sure she'd send you pics.
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/763171336983

  14. #18525

    Stg

    I have contacted more then a few of the gals on STG. When I get to their incall I am generally not comfortable getting out of my car in the bad area I am in. I am finding that these gals are just streetwalkers with a smartphone. And a streetwalker with a smart phone does not = a $$ dream. Are there any other options.

  15. #18524
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana317  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled one of these Hispanic hotel girls advertising out of a south side motel off 465. I've sampled the Asian hotel girls and wasn't a fan.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85576858

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-latina/47442182
    That ad on sumo has pictures that were not taken in the USA. The per room air conditioners are a very popular Latin America building style as it allows them to only cool the rooms they need and thus save money.

    I would say total scam.

    Not a big Latina market in Indy either, which is a shame but it also causes alarm bells to go off in my head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape