Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 17953
-
07-12-22 09:56 #10828Senior Member

Posts: 25Not my style
Looked quite a bit bigger than her pics, so I opted to turn around and leave.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 22:22 #10827Senior Member

Posts: 334Raven
I contacted her for a visit and got ghosted when it was time to meet. Texted me 5 hours later saying she fell to sleep. Let me know if you ever hook up. She looks like she's worth it if you can catch her.
Originally Posted by RayR
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 17:40 #10826Regular Member

Posts: 5I don't know what the problem is but I can't seem to get a hold of her when I call. It rings a few times and then gives me a busy signal. I hope I'm not blocked or something. She and I always had good interactions and I always tipped.
Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 17:02 #10825Senior Member

Posts: 321Fake?
So I say its a fake ad! Pic 1 and 4 are different people. Tattoo?? Different cell phone in each pic. Use google search and tineye to check pics.
Originally Posted by ReadyForFunLeo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 14:55 #10824Senior Member

Posts: 30Older
Her pictures look amazing and when you see her in person you see how old she actually is. I declined but she seemed nice.
Originally Posted by ToledoGuy44
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 12:17 #10823Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen this new girl? Very interested
-
07-11-22 03:18 #10822Senior Member

Posts: 348Sexy Princess
Anyone know who this is? Her tattoos look familiar?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/725584346148
-
07-11-22 02:48 #10821Senior Member

Posts: 92Raven
Has anyone seen her I haven't seen any reviews on her, looks like she is seeing separate and not duo.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/336067753415
-
07-10-22 21:21 #10820Regular Member

Posts: 10Kristen
I've seen her a few times and love seeing this beautiful lady, content would be nice for days I can't get out to play. Anyone know what she offers? Are they good videos? I've bought from a girl in the past and got 15 second clips.
Originally Posted by JayDaddy75
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 17:55 #10819Senior Member

Posts: 171Kristen's Content
You text her and she'll send you her cashapp and then she sends you a Dropbox link.
Originally Posted by Chet6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 16:07 #10818Senior Member

Posts: 51Visiting the area
I'm in the area, and I've seen this ad posted quite a bit on STG:
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/903039849168
I'm sure she's real I thought I saw a short review of her a while ago, but anymore in depth info on her?
-
07-10-22 15:37 #10817Senior Member

Posts: 34Kristen Content for sale?
On her ad Kristen says she has content for sale but no link?
-
07-10-22 13:41 #10816Banned Member

Posts: 133Bummer, but not surprising.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
So what's the scam if she isn't asking for a deposit? Just a bait and switch / catfish / totally different chick when you show up?
Or is it a robbery situation?
It seems like the outright scams usually out themselves by asking for a deposit (and usually have sketchy google image results).
-
07-10-22 13:37 #10815Senior Member

Posts: 32Richmond Kate
Has anyone seen or heard from Richmond Kate lately last I saw her was like 2 weeks ago haven't seen ad posted in awhile either last time I saw her she said she was going back to court over that shit from a couple years ago was just wondering if everything worked out I would appreciate any info if anyone knows anything.
-
07-10-22 10:38 #10814Senior Member

Posts: 89Tgbtt
I remember asking about her a while back. TGBTT, someone told me she is a fitness model (LA I think? Be careful.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






