Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 31093
-
07-10-22 17:14 #19708Regular Member

Posts: 18Bam bam
Saw this provided, she was a little hard to link up with at first because her room stituation, but once I got in we talked for bit, then we got down to biz. Her pussy was good her head should be illegal, it was great. Really sweet girl ill repeat. Any otger question dm me.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/488080568597
-
07-10-22 16:49 #19707Regular Member

Posts: 25Delicious
Any chance she is real? If so, any details? I've noticed she doesn't advertise all the time so I am hoping she might be for real.
https://callescort.org/904-606-4031
-
07-10-22 15:59 #19706Senior Member

Posts: 7334You expect them to do any work? You are just lucky to be in the same room with them.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 15:57 #19705Senior Member

Posts: 7334Since when is CASH not accepted for buying pussy? Like I am going for that one.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 15:21 #19704Banned Member

Posts: 905Good old deposit scams got to hate them.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 15:07 #19703Senior Member

Posts: 255https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/546402535851
This ad reads like the biggest scam ever.
-
07-10-22 13:40 #19702Banned Member

Posts: 905Some be antidepressants like Alyssa and Sue that make them gain weight no matter how much they get high. If Jade not on antidepressants she need to be.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 09:14 #19701Senior Member

Posts: 949That's typical
I've seen many working girls who are much bigger than their ad pics. Staying in motel rooms, eating junk food between dates, adds extra weight to their stomachs and asses. The ones that I get with aren't burning any calories because I'm doing all the work.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 22:50 #19700Banned Member

Posts: 905Lol
Lmaooo I wondering same thing LOL last time I saw Jade walking back to her room with tons of food that booty was huge I wanted to hit but she said she had to eat and would call me I went on home.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 21:37 #19699Banned Member

Posts: 905Lexii
So that's her name Lexii this pic how she looked when I first meet her on the streets a few years ago and she still looks good I'm glad she got off the streets. She would have a room but walked the streets doing car dates. She a nice lady I recommend her. Of course demons but you can't tell. That booty on her knees is one of the best views in town.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 20:46 #19698Banned Member

Posts: 905Well sir its kind of a catch 22 isn't it because drugs is why most of them are in the business and if it wasnt for drugs it wouldn't be many if any the average monger could afford. I know some guys who save up to see higher end providers maybe once or twice a month. Most upscales are addicts also or drink a lot popping pills. Its a job that's hard to do sober for most women.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 13:13 #19697Regular Member

Posts: 10Skie
I also contacted her and she might as well be a legislator bc of her long list of rules. Definite GPS with this one. Also asked me for a pic. I said no and didn't get a response back. This one is a no go for me.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 12:07 #19696Senior Member

Posts: 142Lexi
Saw her for a 80 rose qv. She did not rush she was friendly.
Might repeat one day.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/397875597899
https://skipthegames.com/img/010/NzE...jMxNjhjODY.jpg
-
07-09-22 10:52 #19695Senior Member

Posts: 949Peaches / *Mia
Since you have seen her recently and also seem to be street smart, I believe what you are saying. It's a damn shame that she has fallen down the rabbit hole. She's just one of many providers who cannot escape the demons. Damn opioids have destroyed our hobby.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/002546656328
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 07:30 #19694Senior Member

Posts: 949Jade
I've heard out of shape guys and girls referred to as pears but not footballs. You sure are hard on that working girl.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/327782127748
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





