Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 7015
-
07-19-22 11:16 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 876I'm a Tampa guy who normally crosses over to your side of the bridge because I find the clubs over there better in most respects to anything we have over here (and others can disagree with me on that), so I'm probably not the best guy to answer your question (plus I'm also a beer guy). However, while I don't know about Sprite, I do know they serve other non-alcoholic drinks at the Tampa nude clubs and other guys I've gone with have simply brought in a small flask bottle of their favorite liquor and have just discretely added that to their non-alcoholic drink with no problem at all. Also the bikini bars do serve alcoholic drinks. It is only the full nude clubs that don't allow alcohol.
Originally Posted by Teekers86
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 07:15 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 207Visiting Tampa in a month
My buddy and I are thinking of heading to a strip club one evening while we are in town. Noticing a few places seem to be more bikini bars than actual strip clubs. We're looking for an actual strip club and one where touching is ok. We are used to Detroit area clubs where touching their tits, ass, and sometimes pussy is good to go usually. Extras in VIP is a plus but not necessary. We are technically staying in Bradenton, so location doesn't matter much since we will have to drive to Tampa anyway. Thanks!
-
07-18-22 20:49 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 248YS strip
Hello brothas,
I'm from St. Petersburg area but will be heading to the Hard Rock soon and thinking about stopping by YS strip since it's the closest club to the hotel and casino. Can anyone give me a guide to the place? What's the going prices right now in your area. Y'know I heard from someone that they were annoyed they were paying like $20 for a lap dance if that is still the price because they got cheaper elsewhere and I was like WTF? I'd gladly pay that price. Over on this side of the bridge lap dances can run you $30-40 dollars for a single song. But aside from that what are some other prices I should I know about? Also I am looking to have some extra fun and was wondering what you guys got it for? Whatever extra fun you may get. Also I'd appreciate tips on which girls who work there I should check up on for a good time.
Also what is up with the no alcohol BS with you guys over there? Come over to Pinellas sometimes and really have a good time. Full bar at all hours. Also speaking of that is it no alcohol sold in the club or none allowed on the property at all? Are you allowed to say bring a "sprite" in with you that might smell of vodka or is that going to cause problem? How those girls make money when guys are sober is beyond me. But let me know.
-
07-18-22 14:01 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 100Club with Young Woman
Thanks to all for their help in this. We started at Pussycats, definitely Latina, LOL. Ok time, went to Charlotte's next because it was close. Holy crap do not go their, 1 young dancer came over and apologized for the new owners. Some of them were really disgusting. Last went 2001, good vibe, pretty dancers and a good visit.
Originally Posted by DavGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 23:46 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 419Ybor Strip for extras. Pink Pussycat is also good but it's mostly latinas. Ybor has a nice mixture.
Originally Posted by MattKenseth
[View Original Post]
If you want young / hot and don't care about extras then try 2001 and Mons Venus. They're across from each other and typically have a nice lineup. Just don't expect anything other than a lap dance. Oz in Clearwater is also a decent option.
-
07-12-22 18:17 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 186Best club?
I will be visiting this weekend and wanted to know what is the best club for young hot girls / dancers? Also, what is the best club for extras? The two are usually not the same.
Matt.
-
07-11-22 16:29 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 419Schedule
It's sporadic but day shifts / weekdays. She should be there tomorrow.
Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 14:00 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 289Jenna
Does Jenna have specific days / times that she works? I've been there a bunch recently but she never seems to be there when I am. I'm in need of a good BBBJ.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 14:10 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 1537Kennedy is at Oz now. Nipple sucking and a rub through the pants are pretty much standard activity with any stripper who has been at it for more than a month.
Originally Posted by SamTheMonster
[View Original Post]
Kennedy has a BF now and that's about as far as she is going to go. Still a fun girl to have a few dances with.
-
07-10-22 10:55 #5686Regular Member

Posts: 13Kennedy
Perhaps she didn't before, however it sounds like maybe she did that day or would have if she was grabbing jr and sucking on your nipple.
Originally Posted by PtDeep51
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 07:35 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 280I don't have any experience at YS but I know this Kennedy has been at OZ for over a year. She is a strictly no-play person. She's one of the few dancers that has a great personality and a good boyfriend and she's very loyal to him. We've had extensive conversations there about life and work and such. She would be a great catch if she was single, but unfortunately for us that is not the case.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 07:04 #5684Regular Member

Posts: 13Kennedy
Perhaps she didn't give you extras before, however it sounds like that day she either did give you extras or she would have if she was grabbing jr and sucking on your nipple.
Originally Posted by PtDeep51
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 02:38 #5683Regular Member

Posts: 13Kennedy
Perhaps she didn't for you before that day, but sure sounds like she did or would have that day if she was grabbing you and sucking on your nipple?
Originally Posted by PtDeep51
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 11:48 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 79Sweet Kennedy
One Halloween a few years ago at YS I went upstairs with Kennedy during the dayshift. No one was up there and no one ever came up. We just snuggled on one of the couches and talked for awhile till I couldn't take having that excellent body wiggling next to me. She would never do extras and God knows I tried and tried. She never got mad. That day she grabbed the base of junior right through the pants and squeezed gently while she was sucking on my nipple. That was the most erotic experience I ever had without someone actually touching my dick. It lasted maybe a minute. Just a beautiful woman. I have to go see her at OZ.
Originally Posted by PinkChaser
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 23:51 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 419Oz Kennedy has tats
Yes, she has a good amount of tats. I would bet it's her. She's extremely popular there. Her name is mentioned quite a bit on the St Pete board. I saw her on a late Friday afternoon / nearing the start of the night shift. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Bradenton89
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






