Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 60,601 to 60,615 of 61464
-
12-28-07 16:06 #864Senior Member

Posts: 98Mary of BP
Thanks much for the info on Mary. I'll steer clear. Too bad, because she is better looking than average.
Originally Posted by Trav Pokerman
Anyway, on to more recent news. Made a pick-up near Sherries yesterday PM. Be careful there as it can be full of LE at times. Anyway, Linda is a 35 WSW, a bit on the nervous side, and claims to have only just started. LOL We went to my spot and she provided a decent BBBJWS for the normal tuition. I probably would repeat if nothing better looking is about.
Looks Civilian scale 5, SW scale 6 or 7
Technique 7
Enthusiasm 7
Be careful out there, lots of LE on W/W circuit
Baldconan1
-
12-28-07 11:25 #863Senior Member

Posts: 1533Which one? Shannon who calls herself Angel sometimes? She's HIV & Hep C.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
-
12-28-07 10:53 #862Senior Member

Posts: 551Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.
-
12-28-07 02:08 #861Senior Member

Posts: 26Be careful
Tonight, I went around the WW loop along with the scarey area and noticed a very heavy presence of LE. I actually saw two fellow mongerers get pulled over. After the second time, I remembered that one rule on the forum about a situation not feeling right and since I didn't feel like making a trip all the way over PP or CB area, I decided to just head on home. I really wanted to pick-up a BSW on Wash/scarey but she looked like she could have been LE. She was there around 1-2am, dressed in red and had huge knockers. Does anyone know who she is or anyone have any success with her?
-
12-28-07 01:47 #860Senior Member

Posts: 1533Ouch!
Originally Posted by Larry 56
Go Postal with what? A spork?
My former SW girlfriend actually got me to get on behavioral modification meds. I am kindler & gentler, believe it or not. Who knows, I might even pop the question to her in the next year. Maybe not.
-
12-28-07 00:04 #859Senior Member

Posts: 1533Sorry, but you don't understand. There are some of us who've been able to sit down at at Block bar, TBWNN, or some other places (including firing ranges) and have a drink and a talk with others on this board. We've developed an honor among thieves understanding with one another. A few of us have helped each other out in our professional lives, in a number of cases. We have just developed a culture along the way. When you say that others do not appreciate the Doc's attitude, you are sadly mistaken. Doc is one of US, not one of these supposed "others". Do you think those of us on the inner circle kiss each others' asses? Hell no. There is almost always something I have issues with about everyone else (except LoveLOS- he's my heeeeeero); and I'm sure a lot of the others have issues with me as well.
Originally Posted by Sleeping Bag
You and Shlong01 are on the outside looking in. Remember that.
Bad Bad Boy stops posting, and immediately Shlong (aka Amjad) starts posting non stop. Coincidence? Must be the '80's drugs making me paranoid.
-
12-27-07 23:33 #858Senior Member

Posts: 438I saw her walking down Ramsay a couple times in the last couple weeks both times were after 1:00 am.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
-
12-27-07 21:00 #857Banned Member

Posts: 1312I gotta find me an angel
Has anyone seen Angel from around Ramsey & Washington Blvd?
Been looking for her.
-
12-27-07 20:07 #856Senior Member

Posts: 185I was out playing meals on wheels today. B/CB was empty except for a couple of BSW, one of which already ripped me off maybe two years ago, and a nasty WSW that I just couldn't pick up.
Anyway over to Pigtown and I found Teresa. Told her what I wanted right away, she agreed and got in.
The picture says it all.
She was pleasant but I'm not sure I would pick her up again. Says she has 6 kids.
Pie
-
12-27-07 18:26 #855Regular Member

Posts: 4Melissa/Pam/Sandi
Took a couple of passes down Wilkins today at 4.00P. Saw a couple of young SW's on Ramsay between the circle and S Carey (too young for me, the young ones seem to exhibit too many flaky behaviors for my purposes). Found Melissa on the corner of S Payson and Wilkins. Not much to cheer about physically 5'5 medium long brown hair, obviously a heroin addict, which she confirmed.
However, since physical appearance is not one of the important factors for me, off we went. The heroin is not a problem either, since my activities with the girls don't involve physical contact with them.
Most of you, however, would probably want to give her a pass. She very definately would prefer to be doing something else - no enthusiasm at all. I don't blame her for that, but that how it was.
Two weeks ago found Pam at the corner of Washington Blvd and S Monroe. She says she is usually around the Salvation Army on Washington. Not sure where that might be. She is around 40, fair looking, medium long brown hair, not over or under weight. She was calm, not flaky, cooperative, mindful and supportive of my desires. Claimed to be from Scotland - who knows. Same transaction as with Melissa, my only gig. Heroin user.
About two weeks before that took Sandi from the corner of Catherine and Wilkins. Self described crack user, and called to score as soon as I paid her. Blond, in her twenties. Flake. Fooled around with the radio in the car, pushed for more money, that sort of crap that I've seen posted here over and over. Pass on her, I will.
So, in my very limited experience, older is better than younger, heroin users better than crack users. Also my experience is that I've never seen more than 2-5 SW's in the Wilkins area at any one time, usually around 4.00PM.
For what it's worth.
-
12-27-07 17:27 #854Banned Member

Posts: 83BSW off of Allendale
I have officially become numb to picking up SW's and doing the Hi how are you? This poor girl was talking to me while I was driving to her house and I was daydreaming of ramrodding her head before I realized she was telling me her name. The funny thing is I still don't remember it. LOL
She was an older BSW about 35ish or so. Short about 5 foot tall and a healthy weight around 115 I would guess. Nice healthy booty.
She had a place to go to so I decided to save on the house fee. I have a false sense of security and probably go places I shouldnt. We parked on a side street walked thru a cut-way and into her basement thru the alley.
It was a dscent little rat hole but it was warm and smelled ok. She assured me she had privacy. Besides the bed was right near the door.
So I droped the pants and let her begin a very nice BBBJ. She use lots of tounge and sucked the head very well. Here is where it got wierd. I thought I heard a porn tape playing in the other room. Which was only seperated by a blanket hanging on the wall. So I thought cool! I'll just get into it. Then it gets louder. There was a dude banging the crap out of another girl in the other side of the basement. LMFAO. I doubt it was a SW'er because this woman was moaning and making all kinds of sounds. So what did we do. Kept on going.
You talk about a good ass BBJTCIMWS. It was kinda scarry and exciting all at the same time. Long story short the more I heard this other female moan the harder good ole willie got until I gave the BSW whos name I can't remember a large deposit of protein. Which she so classily just spit it into her hamper. AWESOME. I showed myself out and smiled on the way back to my car.
Overall I will try her again. But I know it is rather dangerous doing the duty with others so close. But damn it was FUN.
-
12-27-07 10:45 #853Senior Member

Posts: 947When in doubt...
Originally Posted by Bysshe
You did the right thing. I once passed on CBJ from an absolutely beautiful spinner I found by PP/C because of a bump on her lip that was unidentified.
Dr. Monger
-
12-27-07 09:06 #852Senior Member

Posts: 551You got issues!
So what's your purpose in chiming in? To insult Schlong that he insults others? If you think Schlong has some attitude changes needed on this forum, you are more so, Dr. Moron! You better change your attitude, as others here do not appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
-
12-27-07 08:15 #851Regular Member

Posts: 4Been reading and participating in the art for a long time. Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the great info guys. I like the CB/B area and so I appreciate coming here and getting info on these SW. For example I will always remember now to avoid tall brunette Mary. So again thanks and keep up the good work.
-
12-27-07 08:03 #850Senior Member

Posts: 67I found Patty
Finally tracked down Patty yesterday around W/W. She seemed to be in the holiday crunch for cash (hadn't finished x-mas shopping), so seemed real eager to please. We agreed on the standard for a BBBJ and went to a nice blended spot. Since it was raining, there was little to no LE so, we took our time.
She must've been feeling extremely good because she put in some great work. She even arched her ass up in the air and told me to rub on it.
After she finished the job, we chatted as I took her back to her hangout spot. In our conversation, she mentioned my other hookup Laurie and said that they were friends. That prompted me to mention a 2-on-1, and she readily agreed. She even talked about getting a couple of friends together so we could have a little monger 'party'. The idea seemed interesting. How many of you would be interested if something like this were to take place? It would be strictly ''invite only" and of course a secured location. Based on what kind of chatter we have, we can decide if it's gonna be in our best interest.
Be safe out there.









Reply With Quote








