Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 1760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 31093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19708

    Bam bam

    Saw this provided, she was a little hard to link up with at first because her room stituation, but once I got in we talked for bit, then we got down to biz. Her pussy was good her head should be illegal, it was great. Really sweet girl ill repeat. Any otger question dm me.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/488080568597
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mti0njq5odq1n2i4yjq5yzg1ngrinwu0n2u5zgq4mja5nwe5mmq.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎   mta3nte4mgfkndk4zguwzgy2mthkzdi0zjnizdk2m2uznjfiy2m.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎  

  2. #19707

    Delicious

    Any chance she is real? If so, any details? I've noticed she doesn't advertise all the time so I am hoping she might be for real.

    https://callescort.org/904-606-4031

  3. #19706
    You expect them to do any work? You are just lucky to be in the same room with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I've seen many working girls who are much bigger than their ad pics. Staying in motel rooms, eating junk food between dates, adds extra weight to their stomachs and asses. The ones that I get with aren't burning any calories because I'm doing all the work.

  4. #19705
    Since when is CASH not accepted for buying pussy? Like I am going for that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/546402535851

    This ad reads like the biggest scam ever.

  5. #19704
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/546402535851

    This ad reads like the biggest scam ever.
    Good old deposit scams got to hate them.

  6. #19703
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/546402535851

    This ad reads like the biggest scam ever.

  7. #19702
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I've seen many working girls who are much bigger than their ad pics. Staying in motel rooms, eating junk food between dates, adds extra weight to their stomachs and asses. The ones that I get with aren't burning any calories because I'm doing all the work.
    Some be antidepressants like Alyssa and Sue that make them gain weight no matter how much they get high. If Jade not on antidepressants she need to be.

  8. #19701

    That's typical

    I've seen many working girls who are much bigger than their ad pics. Staying in motel rooms, eating junk food between dates, adds extra weight to their stomachs and asses. The ones that I get with aren't burning any calories because I'm doing all the work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Lmaooo I wondering same thing LOL last time I saw Jade walking back to her room with tons of food that booty was huge I wanted to hit but she said she had to eat and would call me I went on home.

  9. #19700

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I've heard out of shape guys and girls referred to as pears but not footballs. You sure are hard on that working girl.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/327782127748
    Lmaooo I wondering same thing LOL last time I saw Jade walking back to her room with tons of food that booty was huge I wanted to hit but she said she had to eat and would call me I went on home.

  10. #19699

    Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for a 80 rose qv. She did not rush she was friendly.

    Might repeat one day.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/397875597899

    https://skipthegames.com/img/010/NzE...jMxNjhjODY.jpg
    So that's her name Lexii this pic how she looked when I first meet her on the streets a few years ago and she still looks good I'm glad she got off the streets. She would have a room but walked the streets doing car dates. She a nice lady I recommend her. Of course demons but you can't tell. That booty on her knees is one of the best views in town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lexii ut.jpg‎  

  11. #19698
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Since you have seen her recently and also seem to be street smart, I believe what you are saying. It's a damn shame that she has fallen down the rabbit hole. She's just one of many providers who cannot escape the demons. Damn opioids have destroyed our hobby.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/002546656328
    Well sir its kind of a catch 22 isn't it because drugs is why most of them are in the business and if it wasnt for drugs it wouldn't be many if any the average monger could afford. I know some guys who save up to see higher end providers maybe once or twice a month. Most upscales are addicts also or drink a lot popping pills. Its a job that's hard to do sober for most women.

  12. #19697

    Skie

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged texts with her earlier in the week. She sent a selfie which appeared to be her. Rates were up there for non GFE but she promised it would be worth it.
    I also contacted her and she might as well be a legislator bc of her long list of rules. Definite GPS with this one. Also asked me for a pic. I said no and didn't get a response back. This one is a no go for me.

  13. #19696

    Lexi

    Saw her for a 80 rose qv. She did not rush she was friendly.

    Might repeat one day.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/397875597899

    https://skipthegames.com/img/010/NzE...jMxNjhjODY.jpg

  14. #19695

    Peaches / *Mia

    Since you have seen her recently and also seem to be street smart, I believe what you are saying. It's a damn shame that she has fallen down the rabbit hole. She's just one of many providers who cannot escape the demons. Damn opioids have destroyed our hobby.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/002546656328

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I'm 6. 4 so I can't be sure of her exact height maybe she is 6 feet she a tall drink of water for sure and it seems she lost a few pounds sense you saw her she doesn't have a big butt now. Those spots on her booty are demon sores I saw way to many of them but hers are fading so they not bad. I recommend and will repeat if she stays here. Far as not moaning some do some don't it doesn't matter even tho I do like some moaning. I ask a chick in Greensboro who wasn't moaning to fake it she said that's to much work LOL.

  15. #19694

    Jade

    I've heard out of shape guys and girls referred to as pears but not footballs. You sure are hard on that working girl.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/327782127748

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Yes, wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick. Unless you're into footballs that mumble about their drug habit for minutes on end, you're probably going to end up disappointed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape