Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 1099 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9448

    Liz. Had multiple old profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed previously. Searched by Seeking identifier and by name, but found nothing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-fa667579e20a

    Any information? Semi-pro or pro?
    She had a multiple old profiles. Used to host but dead fish.

  2. #9447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Bit of a rabbit hole of videos

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-5c022fa75c00

    So I kept seeing this one pop up as Bethesda, and she's not really my type, but then I happened upon a Manyvids site that was. Well, intriguing. If you search for a user "Andujar_X" you'll see some videos of her, plus some of the area's familiar escorts; kinda strange in that respect to see Karoline Firefly doing creampie stuff, and it makes me wonder what the rate is on that.

    But anyway, this chick has a report on her from Richmond, so I do wonder how "local" she really is or if she's just trying to get eyeballs on her OF, which is the following:

    https://onlyfans.com/gloomykitti

    If anyone ends up with more intel on who the guy filming is or how he got Emily Sky or Karoline to do creampies on camera, let me know.

  3. #9446

    Kay

    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed previously. Searched by Seeking identifier and by name, but found nothing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-fa667579e20a

    Any information? Semi-pro or pro?

  4. #9445

    BeautifulDisaster. Running the babysitter scam

    Don't have a link since she blocked me quickly once I questioned the need to pay a babysitter in advance. Oh yeah, another one of those. Her pics are tgbt to begin with, but actually made some good conversation until she brought out that she needed $$ to pay her sitter in order to meet up. Avoid.

  5. #9444

    MysticalGorgeous

    Anyone met her or know if she's real? Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-49fd62d7bbb7

  6. #9443

    Cash

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She's running an extortion racket. It's bs because I didn't give her anything that she could actually use. Blocked and reported.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-221851cfa942
    Reply that you only have cash and would like to meet to deliver said cash to permanently take care of this small problem. The sooner the better.

  7. #9442

  8. #9441

    Avoid Diorlexi

    She's running an extortion racket. It's bs because I didn't give her anything that she could actually use. Blocked and reported.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-221851cfa942
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F5114BED-E437-4E79-9200-D7C3912C88B5.jpg‎  

  9. #9440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter  [View Original Post]
    She's been around Baltimore a long time. I saw her early in my sugaring days to tick a "slept with a pornstar" box. She was covered back then and hosting from Dundalk in the shitty Baltimore suburbs. She was covered then and 250. Was likely giving you a deal to get a hotel to turn tricks the rest of the night. She's apparently gotten younger too LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-6770bc018020

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-447230688577

    https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100.../Store/Videos/

    She was a one time deal for me and got a much better retired redhead mainstream pornstar who I saw for almost a year who was much better and less of a street hooker type. Of course she was a big time headcase (shocker, I know LOL). Would have definitely passed on holliwood I'd I knew I'd check that box later with a better pornstar. She's not a good fuck at all and not worth the money. Even at a discount. Definitely not a SB. More of a true escort.
    Saw her recently. BBFS w / pull out, 350. Said she could stay a while but ended up getting 1 pop and she puts her clothes on and wants me to call her sister to come pick her up. Not worth, although her pussy was nice.

  10. #9439
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She wants $1 K. Will negotiate. YMMV. Anyone with details on her actual performance?
    LOL. 1 k. She was going for 300. Ngl, I saw her and nope the fuck out. She's fugly and at least mid 30's.

  11. #9438
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    She's the one people describe as being really fit but a total butterface, and those pictures would agree with the others. Don't know why people keep giving her the time of day, unless they're just as unattractive as she is.
    She wants $1 K. Will negotiate. YMMV. Anyone with details on her actual performance?

  12. #9437

    I want her to be real, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This cutie claims to be pre-med or a med student. Is she real?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-aa519b092459
    The girl in the pics on this profile is my ideal type, so I really wish this was a legit profile. Unfortunately I suspect it's a fake. We exchanged a couple quick DMs and then she went silent. Maybe she just didn't like my pics, but I usually do pretty well with the ladies in vanilla life and in the bowl, so I lean towards her being a bullshitter / time waster or just a fake profile entirely. But who knows.

  13. #9436

    Kholland

    This cutie claims to be pre-med or a med student. Is she real?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-aa519b092459

  14. #9435

    Holliwoodxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    She's not even that good at doing the bait and switch. When I talked to her a while back never even got to a meet because the first time we talked she said she was stuck at a bar and wanted 40 bucks via cashapp to get home. Figured she was an outright scammer and blocked her. Interesting that she's a real person, just even worse.
    She's been around Baltimore a long time. I saw her early in my sugaring days to tick a "slept with a pornstar" box. She was covered back then and hosting from Dundalk in the shitty Baltimore suburbs. She was covered then and 250. Was likely giving you a deal to get a hotel to turn tricks the rest of the night. She's apparently gotten younger too LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-6770bc018020

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-447230688577

    https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100.../Store/Videos/

    She was a one time deal for me and got a much better retired redhead mainstream pornstar who I saw for almost a year who was much better and less of a street hooker type. Of course she was a big time headcase (shocker, I know LOL). Would have definitely passed on holliwood I'd I knew I'd check that box later with a better pornstar. She's not a good fuck at all and not worth the money. Even at a discount. Definitely not a SB. More of a true escort.

  15. #9434
    Quote Originally Posted by LSaberWookie  [View Original Post]
    Holliwoodxxx.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-447230688577

    She's real but she's a filtered thinner drugged out version of the pics she sends. Agreed to 200 bareback and video and 3 rounds and we were to meet at a hotel. Then turns out I have to get the room and she wants it all night otherwise she wanted more money. Also bum knee so probably no kneeling for CG or BJ. I just got up and walked out on coffee. Avoid.
    She's not even that good at doing the bait and switch. When I talked to her a while back never even got to a meet because the first time we talked she said she was stuck at a bar and wanted 40 bucks via cashapp to get home. Figured she was an outright scammer and blocked her. Interesting that she's a real person, just even worse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape