Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 7974
-
07-09-22 22:52 #5154Banned Member

Posts: 31You can find this ROCKSTAR and her radically sexual friends from here:
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/lovekphilly?s=21...05Gwz5CRGyu0wA
-
07-09-22 21:56 #5153Banned Member

Posts: 44Twitter=LoveKPhilly
Go to Twitter and search for lovekphilly!
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 21:00 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 3005I remember her and obsession too I want some obsession I had a session with pornstar Diamond a few years back $200.00 for one hour she was living in the Bronx. She moved to Cali damn. This is her IG
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
https://instagram.com/ladyvalfreyja?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
-
07-09-22 19:12 #5151Banned Member

Posts: 31Here you go!
Love K Philly dot com.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
Good luck, she's a SEXBOMB!!
-
07-09-22 18:32 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 2785So how does anyone find this one girl, let alone both? Link?
Originally Posted by DonutsLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 17:50 #5149Regular Member

Posts: 19Damn sorry to hear she ghosted you after taking your money, curios did she look like her pictures? Was she that hot redhead in the full body pic?
Originally Posted by Kmajr
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 17:23 #5148Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 7Suzie
Is this her?
Originally Posted by MarkosMarkos12
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 16:34 #5147Banned Member

Posts: 31Suzie the Sex-Bomb w / Jenny!
I did it, double with Suzie & Jenny, fully satisfied, all my energy has been sucked by those two lovely Korean dolls! They sucked, licked, fucked, kissed, none stop for the first 30 min, couldn't hold anymore, did it on one them, and they kept going for another 15 min, and did it again, I had to tell them to stop! Shit, I'll prepare for this next time, will return like a gladiator, never felt so defeated, they are sex-bomb, guys, when you go there, be prepared! Although they do CFS only, you will be attacked, fucked by them from everywhere!
Originally Posted by MarkosMarkos12
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 14:11 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 630Summer TS lists on STG in the female escort listings also.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
If you're not honest with your listings you should be suspended from posting for a little while as a warning and if you insist on inserting yourself into the cis female listings when you're not, you should just be banned.
-
07-09-22 13:36 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 640Adina Jewel aka Pebbles
I'm not sure if yall remember the black pornstar Adina Jewel from the early 2000's. I follow her on IG and she said she would be in town tomorrow. I DM'd her and she said she is doing personal bookings. She was definitely one of the throat goats of porn and I got to try get that one time LOL.
Here's her IG.
https://www.instagram.com/adinajewel_pebbles/
-
07-09-22 09:06 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 253Satisfying
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/85727611
Just saw this one. She ghosted me a couple days ago claiming her husband came home unexpectedly. Tried again today. 80/ ss. She's short, thick (small bbw) and has a pretty below average face. Nothing amazing to look at all. But her attitude is relaxed; she's friendly, and is literally open to anything. Before we got started, I asked if she had condoms, and she said "yes but I usually don't use them". Big red flag for me -- more reason to keep the condom on at all times! Anyway, head was satisfactory, then I hit mish and doggy. I like big women, so the hit from the back was very enjoyable. Finished in a few minutes and went on my way. Despite her less than ideal face I'd say she's worth seeing again, just never raw. Stay safe folks.
-
07-09-22 07:46 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 748Feeling half bad for you
Well, you only paid half up front. I'm guessing you only feel half as bad as you could. Right?
Originally Posted by Kmajr
[View Original Post]
Nobody wants or likes being scammed for any reason. How is it easily avoidable? Think with the head on your shoulders not the one in your pants. We can't go on the hunt when we are pussy drunk. Rarely works. It's like going to the supermarket hungry. The only difference is at the market we can put stuff back on the shelf and cut our losses to a minimum.
When we go to the pussy bar pussy drunk we will believe anything and do anything to get that elusive pussy. Why?? Have we not heard all the bad things that can go wrong? Do we need it so bad we risk our funds and everything in our possession just to get laid? Come on, guys. Nobody needs it that bad, do they?
My friend you only lost half of what you were going to spend. Don't consider it half a lesson. Because when you go back for the final exam there may be no halfway point.
Destiny tugged your coat tail to tell you something of importance. There are a number of clues. The most obvious is her asking for funding to pay for the room. That either means a scam or there is no room, to begin with. You should have refused or said let's just do a car date for X amount. End of problem. A question comes to mind that begs who in their right mind would run an ad and not have the location paid for? She took you for what she could and bounced. She saw there was no more to get. Didn't even wave bye-bye.
I'm half happy you didn't get hurt also. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
07-09-22 06:53 #5142Banned Member

Posts: 44Suzie (double w / Jenny)
Suzie — LoveKPhilly.
Location: Center City?
Ethnicity: South Korean, Asian.
Age: 25 – 28.
Body: Tall, perky, tight (especially box), smooth, just perfect.
Face: Pretty, sexy, young Korean girl group style.
Services: BBBJ, Sex, CFS, but make you feel like a porn star, double with her friend (Jenny, another sexy Korean GFE).
After filling the bag, I sucked and licked her coin hole for 20 minutes, I never saw that sensual and tight pussy like Suzie's before, especially her voice whenever she feels my tongue touching her clit, it's addictive!! I believe she's addicted to sex with men!
-
07-09-22 01:14 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 987Easy big fella. Just let it go. Things could get out of control by not letting this go and if your life gets ruined then what? It's not worth it and you did the most you could do by posting a bad review right here.
Originally Posted by Kmajr
[View Original Post]
You played your part too. All you had to do was tell that girl no cash app to pay for the room and kicked her out of your car but you didn't.
She is a desperate drug addict and this is what they do. It's like getting mad at a snake for biting you.
That being said the escort market isn't the same anymore. In fact I don't even look at the websites anymore for talent because anyone who is real is either overpriced or a total strung out homeless drug addict. The days of hot college age reasonably normal girls for 80 short stay are over. I now go to Asian massage parlors and have been kicking myself that I didn't go sooner. Look into AMPs if you haven't already done so. They're clean, safe, open 7 days a week and have a rotation of hot hot girls. Philadelphia has a good AMP scene.
-
07-09-22 01:04 #5140Senior Member

Posts: 2785That sucks!
Sorry to see you had a bad experience! Thanks for sharing it so others can be aware!
Originally Posted by Kmajr
[View Original Post]
Rule #23 fwiw
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...094&viewfull=1#post2781094.








Reply With Quote





