Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18690

    My response

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Shelby creams?
    Got it from this guy. Haven't seen either Shelby and since chicks go by one or more names at least I was doing what we should be doing. Trying to and not to criticize each other.

  2. #18689
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    If this is who you're talking about and the information is current, you're welcome.

    https://provocateurallure.com/scheduling

    https://provocateurallure.com/photos
    He literally just said Shelbyville and not Shelby Creams LOL this is Shelby Creams. Can you guys read? 🤣.

  3. #18688
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxRyan  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...c/297313704878

    I'm thinking about seeing her. Anyone have any info even if it's not about the topic on the thread. Is she legit?
    Saw her once, ok but not worth repeating. No BBFS for me.

  4. #18687
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch666  [View Original Post]
    Seen her before twice. First time I came in her and she sat in front of me, legs spread and rubbed her cum filled pussy without breaking I contact. Shit was hot. Got really hard to contact and her guy friend that only spoke Spanish started to answer the phone. Finally met up with her a second time and she looked worn out and high. Didn't shower for days and I couldn't go through with it. Might try again but there is something off.
    That's something else I forgot to mention. She looked dirty when I saw her the last time. I don't remember if there was a smell or not. I think my problem was I went in the early afternoon. I usually have luck with the "Open Minded" thing during the late night.

  5. #18686

    Any info

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...c/297313704878

    I'm thinking about seeing her. Anyone have any info even if it's not about the topic on the thread. Is she legit?

  6. #18685

    Sexy Mona AKA Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    She now goes by "Fox". I saw her this past winter, and she was all safety and no Greek. Now, her ad states "Open Minded". Has anyone seen her recently? Does she belong here? She's on Escort Babylon.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch666  [View Original Post]
    Seen her before twice. First time I came in her and she sat in front of me, legs spread and rubbed her cum filled pussy without breaking I contact. Shit was hot. Got really hard to contact and her guy friend that only spoke Spanish started to answer the phone. Finally met up with her a second time and she looked worn out and high. Didn't shower for days and I couldn't go through with it. Might try again but there is something off.
    I got hard just reading that TB. Thanks for sharing that. Once TNA comes back online I am going to look her up to see what she looks like.

  7. #18684

    Shelby Creams

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Nah brotha. Everyone is looking for Shelbyville LOL. I tried 1 x or 2 x and I gave up. With tna down. I'm hitting up my regulars often!
    If this is who you're talking about and the information is current, you're welcome.

    https://provocateurallure.com/scheduling

    https://provocateurallure.com/photos

  8. #18683

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    She now goes by "Fox". I saw her this past winter, and she was all safety and no Greek. Now, her ad states "Open Minded". Has anyone seen her recently? Does she belong here? She's on Escort Babylon.
    Seen her before twice. First time I came in her and she sat in front of me, legs spread and rubbed her cum filled pussy without breaking I contact. Shit was hot. Got really hard to contact and her guy friend that only spoke Spanish started to answer the phone. Finally met up with her a second time and she looked worn out and high. Didn't shower for days and I couldn't go through with it. Might try again but there is something off.

  9. #18682
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally  [View Original Post]
    She's a beautiful spinner in Federal Way I'd like to see. Problem is that I can't find her contact info, nor many other peeps I'd like to see ever since burning my burner inopportunely as TNA got burned as well. You know what I mean.
    Here is her fetlife profile:

    https://fetlife.com/users/14714653

  10. #18681

    Sexy Mona

    She now goes by "Fox". I saw her this past winter, and she was all safety and no Greek. Now, her ad states "Open Minded". Has anyone seen her recently? Does she belong here? She's on Escort Babylon.

  11. #18680

    Nataly

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    No BBFS for me either she's a good lay though. Likes her pussy eaten, if you know how.
    Contact info?

  12. #18679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Angeldoll stg spinner

    She is on stg. Outcall and car dates.

    Angeldoll.

    Her VIP in BBFS.

  13. #18678

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Shelby creams?
    Nah brotha. Everyone is looking for Shelbyville LOL. I tried 1 x or 2 x and I gave up. With tna down. I'm hitting up my regulars often!

  14. #18677
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck in contacting Shelby? She never returns messages? Or is there a different way of getting in touch with her?
    Shelby creams?

  15. #18676
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Nataly has been a SW forever. She is super cool. I've known her for a long time but no BBFS.
    No BBFS for me either she's a good lay though. Likes her pussy eaten, if you know how.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape