Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 31683
-
07-10-22 16:10 #22773Senior Member

Posts: 1126This is a 180 from my experience. Rush job all the way until she begged me for a ride to the store. Then she had all the time in the world. If not for karma I would have left her there.
Originally Posted by BigDog15
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 13:25 #22772Senior Member

Posts: 34Hailey in Altamonte
I was looking for a tiny blonde spinner the other night, so I shot Hailey a text, she replied right back and I headed up to check her out. Her place in Altamonte is gate access, and she gave me the digits. Pull up to her place and down the stairs she comes, thin, blonde, edgy, checks all the boxes. Pics are filtered, but then again, whose aren't. She is older than she looks, but still attractive. We rounded a few corners and the fun began. Round to the backseat and our pants fell right off, nice little tits, shaved vag, actually not bad to talk to, not all rushy and businesslike. Her rules were, easy on the nips and only rub her clit area, well the way she was working the BBBJ those rules were ok with me. Excellent head, then on with the had and she rode me like a pro to the end. Was wet and fairly tight. I enjoyed my time and will see her again. Hailey can be found easily on listcrawler with rates. Peace, BD.
-
07-09-22 19:55 #22771Senior Member

Posts: 575She is on Purn Hub. This is the positive forum. So where is the positive review?.
Originally Posted by Spektader0
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 12:03 #22770Senior Member

Posts: 52THANK YOU for this report.
CD.
Originally Posted by Bravo62
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 11:00 #22769Senior Member

Posts: 161My bad
https://ashleyofsicily.escortbook.com/
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 08:50 #22768Senior Member

Posts: 1069Jewelz
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85746987
Easy comms was at her door maybe 20 minutes after contacting. Lives in a private spot but with room mate who I believe is a provider as well. She stayed in room while we played in living room. Small talk got to it. Covered everything but it was a average buff down got jr to attention. Switched to K9 and she does have a nice round ass perfect for doggy but the "bed" isn't the best if you want to go to pound town like I do. Jr became disinterested because of it so I pulled the cover off and beat him until he blew his juice on her back and ass. Nice chick might repeat if she does outcall or brings the admission down. Would repeat QV.
-
07-09-22 07:55 #22767Senior Member

Posts: 161I happened to catch a chest cold that same day. Not from her. I just wasn't feeling up to par when I saw her.
Originally Posted by ShakeNBake
[View Original Post]
Her going downhill previously was from her well -known and self-admitted candy habit that she claims to have broken and evidence currently points that way.
-
07-08-22 23:40 #22766Regular Member

Posts: 18Aubrey_stilinski22
That's actually Goth Egg https://www.instagram.com/goth__egg/.
Originally Posted by Derrun21
[View Original Post]
She's on a bunch of porn sites.
-
07-08-22 22:20 #22765Senior Member

Posts: 92Berlin is amazing! I saw her several months ago and it was like meeting a hot chic at the bar, going to her place and making out. I took a bottle of wine. My original plan was to have a duo but Avalon was not feeling well. She told me ahead of time that I could postpone or only see Berlin. I mean, I would have loved the duo, but decided to see Berlin. TOTALY worth it. She made me feel super special and the session was great. She went over time, but did not once complain or try to rush me out.
Anyways. I hope I to get the duo next time.
Originally Posted by HOD415
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 18:27 #22764Regular Member

Posts: 20Aubrey
Can you expand what you meant by under the weather and how it relates to her going the wrong way? I'm sorry I'm an idiot but I assume candy has something to do with it?
Originally Posted by Witnessing
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 17:52 #22763Regular Member

Posts: 11Paris L
I splurged this Friday and went for a high rate provider. Just had to try and find out. Wow, Paris is a straight 10 in my book. Young, maybe 28, absolute perfect hygiene (this is what I've seen it difficult to find outside of AMP's, hygiene can be spotty with some of these providers), excellent personality, and the body. She's a spinner. Fit as can be with a great little ass and perky tits. She's straight from Venezuela and has the best accent to go with.
I always get nervous when I meet someone new, so she eased this right away and had me lay down for a massage. She actually went at this for a good 10 minutes and did a great job. Told me to flip and went to work on Jr with a bbj. Had to slow down to avoid the pop and went through the positions before popping in the bag. Then laid and chit chatted for a bit. I had opted for the hour in hopes for a second go, I'm usually not able to go for round 2. But man, this spinner made me pop with ease for that second go.
Totally worth the experience. Obviously will be slow on repeating since the rates are high, but if you're looking for fun and a definite step above a lot of these providers. Then Paris is your girl. Here's her links if anyone interested.
https://www.meetparislove.com/about
https://tryst.link/escort/paris-789
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9151009-354462
-
07-08-22 15:03 #22762Senior Member

Posts: 137Ref
What is her ad?
Originally Posted by JobsForAngel
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 14:33 #22761Senior Member

Posts: 1949Berlin
Absolutely agree one hundred percent! Berlin and Avalon are definitely the best in Central Florida if not the whole State. I'm saving up my Mario's for a single visit with her later this summer. Besides being beautiful, her skills are the best and I'd be broke if they lived closer. My duo session with them a few months ago was just awesome! Here's my favorite pictures of her and they capture her beauty.
Originally Posted by HOD415
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 09:10 #22760Senior Member

Posts: 161Ashley the Sicilian
Comms are always great with her. Get there and she immediately starts making out with me. Get to her bedroom and throws me down on the bed after I get undressed. Then she starts this unbelievable bbj and she almost gets the whole thing down her throat. She's doing this for like 10 minutes, she gets some olive oil, which is much better than lube and starts lubing her pussy. Now the only negative here was when I started fucking her, with a cover, she said I was too big and it hurts. Sucks. I told her let's start making out and she can just jerk me off. I tell you, that was best, she's very passionate and when I was about to blow she took it in her mouth and swallowed every drop. Definitely worth the trip.
-
07-07-22 22:37 #22759Senior Member

Posts: 175Berlin
Arranged to see Berlin yesterday. If you read other positive reviews of her this is another to add to the list. I was a bit nervous even though I met Berlin during my visit with Avalon. Before the session we had some small talk which made me forget my nervousness. My session with Berlin was hands down the best GFE I've ever had and one that I will remember for a long time, definitely looking forward to my next visit with her. Forget the rest Berlin is the best!










Reply With Quote





