Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 1290 1790 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18971

    Top 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Llstickbow  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all.

    I am going to have some good free time and a good budget next week who would be your top 3 to see?

    I will gladly share info on any I have seen listed.

    Jessica Fox.

    Savanna Staxx.

    Sandi4 u.

    Bella Matrisse.

    Paige Lachelle.

    Maria69.

    And too many more LOL.

    I appreciate any input why'all.
    For me it's.

    Samara (if she's still around).

    Jessica Foxx.

    Paige LaChelle.

    Marie69.

    Ava Clarke.

    Davina Fayette.

    Bella Maytresse.

  2. #18970

    So who's on the must see list

    Hey why'all.

    I am going to have some good free time and a good budget next week who would be your top 3 to see?

    I will gladly share info on any I have seen listed.

    Jessica Fox.

    Savanna Staxx.

    Sandi4 u.

    Bella Matrisse.

    Paige Lachelle.

    Maria69.

    And too many more LOL.

    I appreciate any input why'all.

  3. #18969

    Kaylen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyce15  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what time she normally works? I messaged her a few hours ago and still haven't got a response.
    I have seen her a number of times, every time I left happy. She is totally submissive and accommodating. She lives in a nice area and her place was clean and safe. I really don't think she enjoys what she does but that is ok. She is extremely hard to get ahold of. I would definitely repeat.

  4. #18968
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyce15  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what time she normally works? I messaged her a few hours ago and still haven't got a response.
    Her photos look good but I don't recall a review or even a name for her from before. Was she a good fuck?

  5. #18967
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    I don't give a fuck if it's a red, blue, yellow or fucking orange wave, keep that political bullshit off the fucking review threads or you're fucking history, I just fucking posted about this two fucking days ago.

    And no, it's not about which color dildo you prefer having shoved up your ass, it's because this forum is about pussy.

    Don't do it again, there are people here who don't like you, if you do it they will report you and I will ban you. Yes, you will make a new user and I will end up banning that one as well and I probably won't know it's you because it's the content that gives you away.

    A2

  6. #18966
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/008769146045

    Here, just know this my little sister. Be kind.
    Do you know what time she normally works? I messaged her a few hours ago and still haven't got a response.

  7. #18965

    Armani

    https://callescort.org/512-922-0225

    Anyone see her as of late. Can't find reviews. Thanks.

  8. #18964
    Quote Originally Posted by JExplorer420  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I've searched but can't find any intel. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...5/248429914788.
    I have a review of her on #16218.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...905&viewfull=1#post5679905.

  9. #18963
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLongWood  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a while chick the lived in Wake forest.

    She had a tattoo of a weed leaf on her butt. Her name was Kaylen. If you have her number please PM me.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/008769146045

    Here, just know this my little sister. Be kind.

  10. #18962

    Morning visits

    Quote Originally Posted by APlan  [View Original Post]
    Because I'd like to give them a worm.

    My schedule usually only allows for this game from about 8 a-2 p. I'm sure most of the women in this game are sleeping during a lot of that window. Anyone have success with any providers that do morning visits?

    Thanks.
    I've seen a couple that do early visits. Madison is usually available from 7 am - 2 pm. I've reviewed her before, had a great experience with her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/84616757#.

    Saw BabyBunny on my way to work one morning. Reviewed before as well. Had a good time, just keep in mind she has roommates. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85658978.

    Have talked to a couple more that seemed open to early visits but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

  11. #18961

    Neighbors??

    Quote Originally Posted by APlan  [View Original Post]
    Your review caught my interest and I reached out. Good / easy communication via google translate, prices just as you described. Got to the complex and your description was on point. Unfortunately, a fair number of neighbors were out and gave me the evil eye. It's pretty obvious that I don't live here. I decided to let caution rule the day and skipped out. Bummed to miss what sounds like a very fun time. I guess I leave this comment to confirm. Yes she is real and yes comms are good with the help of translate. Only visit if you have a better comfort level with places that some may consider sketchy. Fwiw. I texted to apologize and explained why I left. She was understanding and didn't give me any grief.
    What made it seem sketchy about the neighborhood?

  12. #18960
    Stay away from Viv. She got me for 120 for a supposedly 3 sum, got to room, hotel manager came and kicked us out. Now she won't even take my calls or texts. Proceed at your own risk.

  13. #18959

  14. #18958

    Yes, Vanessa is Legit!

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number in the Tryst ad last night and got a fairly quick response. Set up a meeting easily withing two hours of my text. I can't swear that the prictures were the girl who showed up, but they are close enough for me not to doubt them. She said that she needed to put up some newer pictures, but is still only 25. She is small and attractive. I never go into details, so don't ask, but I was satisfied and probably will see her again.
    After asking the question, and getting this response from Fat Daddy, I reached out to Vanessa from Tryst using text. Heard back pretty quickly, set up a 9 pm visit for same night.

    She was running 15 minutes late, but let me know that before 9:00 arrived. I can echo everything Fat Daddy said, and I will say that she has pretty great oral skills. BBBJ with her tongue being used more than most girls do. Varies speed from quick and slurpy to very sensual and slow attention from tip to balls. I won't go into more detail, except to say FS was covered and multi-positions were enjoyed until I popped. She is a size 00 and imo cute with some nice ink lower back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa1417

  15. #18957
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    I did a little more digging because 2 things were bothering me. The profile is real, she's a high end bdsm escort in NYC with rates of 1 k / hr. But her tryst profile got hacked.

    What did seem TGTBT along with the deposit requirement was that her rate was 300/ hr. I was like no way. Due diligence helped here LOL.
    This has become increasing common Tryst. Providers getting hacked, then the hackers put in a low rate (at least for them) and always ask for a 30% deposit. They also only provide a phone number, that searches bring up nothing. The hacked accounts make them seem more legit because they have quality pictures and profile information. Plus deposits aren't uncommon for higher end providers, so that isn't as much of a red flag as the low rates and only a phone number that goes nowhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape