Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 1099 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 18400
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9430

    Hilarious

    First message LOL.

    "I live here in the Portland Oregon area, looking for something consistent genuine and long term with someone who can provide a house car and 5 K mo allowance. Unfortunately, I'm in a really tight pinch where I have to either figure out how to buy my home or I need an apartment or a different place by the 28th of this month".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-c09b9aefa1f5

  2. #9429

    Khole

    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I too would be very curious to know if anyone has actually meant this one in person. Please post or DM if you have. Despite not being "verified', the profile and the DM's gave me confidence this is a real profile and person. However, after moving to text she has displayed nothing but next-level flakiness. Agrees to meet, then ghosts. Rinse repeat.

    Perhaps the typo in her own username was a clue that this isn't legit. Who knows.
    I've seen Khloe spelled / misspelled as Khole. What it suggests to me is a low-education family.

  3. #9428
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for confirming. I did kinda notice the scar in private pics, but that doesn't bother me at all. However, 400 would be a bridge too far for me to romp with a high mileage SB who's been in the game for yrs. I need freshies and newbs for that kinda coin. LOL.
    She was one of my regulars a few years ago. Her body was bad as hell then and still is now, and she's an absolute freak and is down for pretty much anything you can throw at her. But as incredible as her body and her skills are, talking to her is incredibly mind numbing / annoying, she's super flakey, and face wise she's like a 1/10. Definitely high mileage, but if she was asking $$ I could deal with making her a regular again because the body and skills are great.

  4. #9427

    Ruby. A pro in town for couple weeks


  5. #9426

    NoGamesPlz

    I sent her a message saying hello, her reply wasn't Hi, or How are you? It was "I don't think you can afford me" LOL. Ok so I bite and ask what is her $?

    I didn't specify ppm or allowance, just a dollar sign and she replied with "8 k to start" and she said and I quote "And that's def lower honestly". Lmao! Some next level GPS with this one fellas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-a50ae7f609b0

  6. #9425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Bah

    Quote Originally Posted by LSaberWookie  [View Original Post]
    Holliwoodxxx.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-447230688577

    She's real but she's a filtered thinner drugged out version of the pics she sends. Agreed to 200 bareback and video and 3 rounds and we were to meet at a hotel. Then turns out I have to get the room and she wants it all night otherwise she wanted more money. Also bum knee so probably no kneeling for CG or BJ. I just got up and walked out on coffee. Avoid.
    I noticed her change in location a while ago and felt like saying something to warn others off of her, but I didn't. At least you only had to meet her and managed to realize what a disaster she is before shelling out anything. Then again, if I'd only shelled out 200 for her, I might have gone back for seconds; her pussy is good, even if she doesn't get into it and doesn't live up to the Undercover Sluts-version of who she was.

    Where was she trying to meet you? Gaithersburg is a bit of a difference from whatever crappy suburb of Baltimore where she was staying before.

  7. #9424

    Encouraging news on Khloe

    Quote Originally Posted by LSaberWookie  [View Original Post]
    Bareback and 3 rounds damage 400. We met outside my place and went directly to FC. Her body is legit and tiny like 5'1". However her photos don't show and hide she has a massive cleft scar. No knock she was just hiding it. Sweet girl. If she was 150-200 I would have kept her in rotation.
    Thank you for confirming. I did kinda notice the scar in private pics, but that doesn't bother me at all. However, 400 would be a bridge too far for me to romp with a high mileage SB who's been in the game for yrs. I need freshies and newbs for that kinda coin. LOL.

  8. #9423

    I saw her two years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I too would be very curious to know if anyone has actually meant this one in person. Please post or DM if you have. Despite not being "verified', the profile and the DM's gave me confidence this is a real profile and person. However, after moving to text she has displayed nothing but next-level flakiness. Agrees to meet, then ghosts. Rinse repeat.

    Perhaps the typo in her own username was a clue that this isn't legit. Who knows.
    Bareback and 3 rounds damage 400. We met outside my place and went directly to FC. Her body is legit and tiny like 5'1". However her photos don't show and hide she has a massive cleft scar. No knock she was just hiding it. Sweet girl. If she was 150-200 I would have kept her in rotation.

  9. #9422

    Beware bait and switch

    Holliwoodxxx.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-447230688577

    She's real but she's a filtered thinner drugged out version of the pics she sends. Agreed to 200 bareback and video and 3 rounds and we were to meet at a hotel. Then turns out I have to get the room and she wants it all night otherwise she wanted more money. Also bum knee so probably no kneeling for CG or BJ. I just got up and walked out on coffee. Avoid.

  10. #9421

    Khole princess

    I too would be very curious to know if anyone has actually meant this one in person. Please post or DM if you have. Despite not being "verified', the profile and the DM's gave me confidence this is a real profile and person. However, after moving to text she has displayed nothing but next-level flakiness. Agrees to meet, then ghosts. Rinse repeat.

    Perhaps the typo in her own username was a clue that this isn't legit. Who knows.

  11. #9420

    Tsukibaby


  12. #9419

    Recently signed up

    Hey fellow seniors. Who are some sugar baby to see for a first timer in Seeking worlds. Been in the game to know I don't want to mess things up (high ppm / allowance, etc). The market is fucked as it is. If you can, share some profiles and I will go and report back my experience. My only request is they are open to hosting due to SO but of course not a dealbreaker.

    Feel free to PM if desired.

  13. #9418

    Pricey and Far East _ Grace

    I know this one is probably out of the geographic area but I wanted to put it here for folks who search the board.

    Chatted this one up for a bit. Very pricey for martinsburg. Wants 3200 a month or 800 ppm. Wants rent, tuition for beauty school, and more spoilage. Used to very high standard of living once you chat her up you will see why.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-f1f518e5778a

    If you text here I would recommend patience, she would text a flurry then go silent for 2-3 days then come right back.

  14. #9417
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I would bet that she's fake, I ignored her. She messaged me a week ago saying this:

    "Hey daddy, how are you? Any plans tonight? Are you free to meet tonight for some fun? If so let me know what your offering babe and if I'm ok with it, I'll come over."

  15. #9416

    YourFavorite


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape