Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 61398
-
07-09-22 16:00 #49053Senior Member

Posts: 1370You have a formidable list; but don't forget.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
1) "L" (circle, triangle).
2) Chrissy (garrison).
3) Katie (circle).
4) MILF Melissa (W / w).
-
07-09-22 13:30 #49052Senior Member

Posts: 1126Free
I was one girls ride to the city from one of the counties wherever she needed candy. Her own money bought her things. We always stopped at my place before taking her home. Never charged me and was since really good kitty. Later in life moved away and I haven't heard from her since.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 09:17 #49051Senior Member

Posts: 346Deepthroat queens
Tried to make a dedicated thread about this a few times already but moderator must not be approving it.
Here are a few winners:
1) Vanessa.
2) Cheyenne.
3) Valerie.
4) Olivia.
Anyone else?
-
07-09-22 09:01 #49050Senior Member

Posts: 541Tenner
Lowest I paid was $10 for a toda la noche (all nighter) +$10 tip. Of course she was on some candy so there's that. Sadly I think this provider passed away though a few years back so I only have the report and the memories.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
I'm sure people on here get some for free but pay in other instances like food and shelter.
-
07-09-22 01:27 #49049Senior Member

Posts: 977Andrea
She was cool to me the 4 dates I had. She made love to my poll each time and stole my heart.
-
07-09-22 01:24 #49048Senior Member

Posts: 396Rates
It was not in Baltimore but once give a girl a ride 2 miles down the road. Laughed about it later on thinking about the price of gas. She banged for basically less than a dollar. Get it was more of a convenience thing not wanting to walk.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 01:21 #49047Senior Member

Posts: 977Syrian Anna
I was aware of that. That's why I asked, wonder how these puppies are looking now? That report was the only one I came across showing her puppies off.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 22:43 #49046Senior Member

Posts: 883Stuck up?
I do find her to be quite aloof at times but I never took it as "stuck up". Baby got mad issues and you're right her menu is basic, ead and sex and she will abort rather than compromise. I think it's due to trauma.
Originally Posted by WeDoRecover
[View Original Post]
Upside, head and kitty are quite nice when she's into it.
-
07-08-22 22:35 #49045Senior Member

Posts: 203Rawdogging is wreckless if you're not prepared... You can take prep truvada to prevent hiv, valacyclovir to prevent hsv, get the hpv and hepatitis vaccines. Then you can buy std meds online in case you get gonnorea / chlamydia / ect, they're not expensive. But regardless I don't know how other dudes on this board do it though, you can't simply just rawdog hookers if you're not properly prepared and I highly doubt they are.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
Fell's point has potential, snagged a solid 7 there a couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 22:27 #49044Senior Member

Posts: 182Speaking Of Rates
What's the lowest anyone has paid? Not speaking in a disrespect way just in a curiosity way.
-
07-08-22 19:43 #49043Senior Member

Posts: 977IMO Baltimore rates start at 20 and go up with tips. I don't usually just go all out for 40 unless its a rare occasion like a fresh young lady or an escort hitting the loops. If its an addict. I start at 20.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 19:29 #49042Senior Member

Posts: 128What's the normal going rate for a SW. $20 with a tip? I can get that with one of my regulars who will do BBBJCIM for 40.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 19:28 #49041Senior Member

Posts: 396Anna
Those pics are from six years ago.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 17:54 #49040Senior Member

Posts: 510Stuck up?
She was always very sweet to me until she tried to get off the streets. Haven't interacted with her since she came back though.
Originally Posted by WeDoRecover
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 17:54 #49039Senior Member

Posts: 977Syrian Anna
Wonder how these puppies are looking now? Someone leak some pics. I know you got them.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





