Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 569 619 1019 1519 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 31843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24073

    Asian granny squad

    Quote Originally Posted by Winger1  [View Original Post]
    In Nashville for a few days looking for a little something to do. Checking out STG and I got to ask. WTF is with all the Asian ads?? I'm used to avoiding this back home because you always show up to some chubby 40-50 year old. Are they actually decent here?
    It is the same situation here. 95% of time you will get like a 50 year old granny. If you're looking for an AMP like experience I recommend Gaya (previously known as Seda) on Eros. She's a pleaser, you get a shower with her to begin and followed by a massage and then a lovely GFE experience. For $$$ per hour she's the best value for Asian.

  2. #24072

    I get cash and dash vibes

    Quote Originally Posted by RundaMill129  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? Seems too good to be true.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85585899
    But that's just my instincts.

  3. #24071

    Visiting monger

    In Nashville for a few days looking for a little something to do. Checking out STG and I got to ask. WTF is with all the Asian ads?? I'm used to avoiding this back home because you always show up to some chubby 40-50 year old. Are they actually decent here?

  4. #24070

    Qv special

    Any intel? Seems too good to be true.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85585899

  5. #24069

    Gigi

    Good visit with this one. $1. 4 for hh. Will repeat. Easy set up. Currently by BNA. BBBJ, daty etc. She makes sure you are satisfied. Treat her right and enjoy.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/85597723#.

  6. #24068

    Brooklyn Dare

    There's been a lot said about this young lady I figured I'd to add my two cents. Saw her about six weeks ago and had a at her place in Antioch and had a great time. Location isn't the best but I wasn't in danger. She is Very pretty although I'm not sure she is the girl in the pics. Regardless, she is really cute w a nice body and I did not see any signs of bad habits at that time. She's really accommodating w a tight kitty and I enjoyed looking at her during the session. Had a great time and She wasn't a clockwatcher. I really enjoyed the session.

    Fast-forward four weeks. Set up another appointment which was pretty easy. She remembered me and everything went according to plan. Met her on time she invited me in and I waited as she continued getting ready. I noticed several small bruises all over her legs and saw Tin foil w burnt residue in2-3 places. Her face looked a bit different. Rougher. But she acted totally cool and with it. I got nervous and wanting to avoid buyers remorse, split before she came out of the bathroom. She called and I explained I kinda freaked, but didn't tell her why.

    Would love to see her again, but going to wait a while to see how things turn out. Hope she's clean, but that's what I saw. Trying to find a regular to avoid all this wasted time. Happy hunting!

  7. #24067

    Hello!

    Hi Nashville -.

    In the process of relocating from Atlanta and wanted to say hi. Looking through the reports for Nashville it looks like my options are a lot lower than Atlanta. Any advice or decent provider recommendations are appreciated.

    Blue.

  8. #24066

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdybwc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this one? Been eyeing for a while. She looks like fun, just curious about her attitude.

    Thanks all!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85603656
    How good can the attitude be with a no list that long?

  9. #24065

    Fallow up

    Thanks for all the advice. I did end up contacting Tasha but the time limitations were an issue. Only qv and hh available for 100 and 150. After reading everyone's responses now I'm even more paranoid lmao. I guess I'll keep looking.

  10. #24064

    Milk Marie?

    Anyone got any intel on this one? Been eyeing for a while. She looks like fun, just curious about her attitude.

    Thanks all!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85603656

  11. #24063

    Mature escort / massage provider

    Hi there, will be in the Nashville area later next month. Does anyone know of a mature provider between the age of 40-60 that the recommend? I am interested in escort and massage providers. Feel free to PM me.

    Thank you.

  12. #24062

    Typical

    Quote Originally Posted by GregsRed99  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting this one up. Just don't know. Any experience out there?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85508783
    Typical junkie that hasn't hit bottom yet. She's on her way.

  13. #24061

    Moved

    Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Lily Kelly? She had an ad on tryst for awhile and I reached out, never heard back, and noticed the ad is gone now. I was following her on * where she got a bunch of stuff taken down after the dude in the video wasn't tagged. Too bad she seemed cute AF.
    She moved to Minnesota. She is really cute. She said she will make visits down here occasionally.

  14. #24060

    Eyes of the beholder

    Been chatting this one up. Just don't know. Any experience out there?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85508783

  15. #24059
    Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Lily Kelly? She had an ad on tryst for awhile and I reached out, never heard back, and noticed the ad is gone now. I was following her on * where she got a bunch of stuff taken down after the dude in the video wasn't tagged. Too bad she seemed cute AF
    She's from Minnesota originally. I've seen her a couple times and she's went back to Minnesota I believe. She may show up on the Tryst Minneapolis board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape