Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 9711
-
07-10-22 02:16 #8136Senior Member

Posts: 452Yua & Ray Expanded Into NorCal
Yua & Ray expanded their operations into San Mateo. NorCal people often wonder how to get into the SoCal scene and vice versa. This may help bridge the gap.
-
07-10-22 00:21 #8135I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623True and True. Mr. BobLove for the win.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 01:04 #8134Senior Member

Posts: 939He seemed to of liked her awhile ago from this post. He wanted her back when she disappeared. Now there is a 180 in his opinion without any elaboration?
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
"I wish Mini would return. Mini would destroy Hana in terms of looks but both service would be second to none. Imagine if they would do double together? I would go bankrupt for that ride. "
#post5467014 in the Korean BB Thread.
-
07-08-22 23:26 #8133Senior Member

Posts: 1267Mini is a top notch girl. The OP is trash.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 23:21 #8132Senior Member

Posts: 1834Care to share why or how she's trash? She's always been a bit quirky and loud but overall a pretty good option. Calling any provider trash is quite harsh without saying why.
Originally Posted by LegendKilla
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 22:23 #8131Senior Member

Posts: 939Did you mean this Mini? People have posted she was good. What happened with your visit?
Originally Posted by LegendKilla
[View Original Post]
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mini
-
07-08-22 22:09 #8130Banned Member

Posts: 119She did a come back for a bit but she's old and outdated. I still would but she got beat pretty bad by her bookie that's why I stopped going to her. Didn't want to support a crap bookie who hits on their girl.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 22:07 #8129Banned Member

Posts: 119You got the worst hype job bookie. Jane, Cami, Elle, Stella all don't even look alike fagget. Ca-kdolls must be paying you for all those promotions. Fact she look like Jane just mean she look like a tran. Elle's face is garbage. Acne for days with tons of weird gel on it. Cami looks nothing like Stella. Cami has that middle age MILF vibe and look and Stella got that mid 30's vibe and look.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 22:00 #8128Banned Member

Posts: 119Mini
Anyone got any good hidden gem to recommend, just saw Mini and she was trash.
-
07-08-22 20:21 #8127Senior Member

Posts: 7266One day in that huge shower of her's with the bar seat she just hopped on and we acg and cg. She whispered cum outside baby and I did.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]
After that, it was over every session was BBFS on the down low with a tip.
Even did it on that big ass center kitchen island she had in doggy.
-
07-08-22 14:08 #8126Senior Member

Posts: 788UTR BBFS are still readily available with current GFE kgirls. Just don't talk about it even if you do get it, or else we know how that turns out. Besides there are enough open BBFS girls anyways.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
I can't say I have respect for prostitutes LOL. I personally don't share not out of respect but because I know all too well how that turns out. Like it is with today's kgirl market. People were too dumb about it and now we paying the price for it.
-
07-08-22 02:22 #8125Senior Member

Posts: 90I'm jealous you BBFSed with Lohan. I used to see her quite a bit back in the day.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 23:25 #8124Senior Member

Posts: 326Lisa is Lovely
Lisa - https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lisa - is absolutely lovely in every way. Her body is exactly like her photos. Her face is as pretty as Elle, Cami or Stella. Her general vibe and look is a little bit like Jane of Ca-Kdolls - https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/jane/. She is actually about 5'6" and in beautiful condition. Thoroughly professional although a bit eccentric when it comes to the shower (read her TER reviews https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/lisa-365761). Her manner is friendly but slightly distant. She does not want any relationship with her clients except in the boudoir. She makes it clear that she has a personal life in Korea which she wants kept separate from her gig in the US. She is returning to Korea soon but expects to be back in a few months. I like her a lot but will not become a regular. Worth seeing just for the pleasant experience.
-
07-07-22 21:39 #8123Senior Member

Posts: 177I'm not jealous of the BBFS, but I am jealous that you still see Chloe when there is such a drought of top talent in LA right now.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 20:47 #8122Regular Member

Posts: 7Can't say I seen Mindy7 at PDR location but I remember her from when she was at MW. She was one of my ATF's. Then she moved to MDR or PDR. Good times with Mindy! She used to do do her makeup all out with lashes & everything.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






