Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 37339
-
07-08-22 16:30 #25774Senior Member

Posts: 134Diana
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8357201.htm
TOFTT her today.
Standard way of meeting. Small, petite, but voluptuous artificially at right places and beautiful then any average STG. Sounds like clock watcher but didn't touched the phone during play.
Highly accommodating, enthusiastic, follow instructions very well. English is limited yet enough for the task.
I the dream, I had great love making experience followed by CBJ, FIV which made her so wet and me ready. She climbed and had nice slow. Fast action At different angles. Suddenly, she's got so horny and did some great ride, which I have never had before.
We both came together. She asked me if I am happy and satisfied, she said, she liked it. She cleaned me and I left safely.
2.0 for Hhr.
All covered but good kissing, pounding and enthusiastic experience made it worth.
I can recommend.
Stay safe.
-
07-08-22 15:05 #25773Senior Member

Posts: 389100% fake. No girls in Richmond are shaped that perfectly.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 13:32 #25772Senior Member

Posts: 311She seemed clean when I first met her around the start of the year but shortly there after I noticed the signs of use. Hoped she would have been able to pull it together but obviously not. Figured it was a matter of time she would get busted when she started staying in henrico. I reduced the frequency of meeting up with her and even cancelled when they had 3 uncles at the office, probably watching the cameras. Tried over and over again to convince her to relocate out of there but there is only so much one can do.
Originally Posted by BozakBill
[View Original Post]
Ouch...the hearing isn't until 10/18. This is going to be a long vacay.
-
07-08-22 13:02 #25771Senior Member

Posts: 118If you look on the site now she on there. She been relapsed awhile ago. Her BF went on Vacay at the end of June. She went down yesterday.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 12:52 #25770Senior Member

Posts: 491Info?
Does anyone have experience with her? I've tried reaching out a couple times but no response. Just wondering if anyone else has tried and what the result was.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/85627521#.
-
07-08-22 11:35 #25769Senior Member

Posts: 389With the exception of Lynn, almost all are using regardless of what they say. It's why they do it.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
It's also tragic how many we lost due to fentanyl. Misty aka Liz, the cute one in the wheelchair, the older crazy blonde in the fan. The list is long.
As for Taryn. I told y'all about Henrico and that quality inn. Warned you.
-
07-08-22 09:57 #25768Senior Member

Posts: 1069A lot went down on 7-7
Crazy, I looked at reports last night and she wasn't on there. Wow, did she relapse? I suspected she was still using she used to tell about the struggle with her friends and I think bf using around her. Sorry to hear as she as she was A+ but damn yall see the underage solicitation and the Asian lady got popped also? Can't stress enough, Henrico don't don't give a f. Avoid play time there as much as possible.
Originally Posted by BozakBill
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 09:23 #25767Regular Member

Posts: 22[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-08-22 08:15 #25766Senior Member

Posts: 118Taryn
If any of you have reached out to her and have not gotten a response she is on Vacay in Henrico as of yesterday. Happy Hunting My Friends.
-
07-08-22 06:36 #25765Senior Member

Posts: 346Since everyone agrees the $$ system is lame, can we please just stop doing it? Would that violate a forum rule? Mods?
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 23:43 #25764Senior Member

Posts: 121https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/84503767
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
This was two weeks ago or so.
-
07-07-22 18:32 #25763Senior Member

Posts: 1449Agree about $ pretty stupid. And 150/ maybe Qv she's definitely 300/400.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 18:28 #25762Senior Member

Posts: 1449Link or name or something to go by. There are tons of Latins traveling providers. Thanks be safe.
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 11:01 #25761Senior Member

Posts: 147Hard to reach
Lately she's been very hard to reach never responding back or anything even minutes after putting her up.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 19:34 #25760Senior Member

Posts: 171Throatpie
I love a good throat fk. I've seen all on your list but Brittany and Selena. Pepper is hands down my favorite. I want to try Brittany but ad say Charlottesville. I'm waiting to hear back from her.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




