Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 1101 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 18414
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9414

    Lusciousbabe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-db2d5795a40f

    Similar situation, but I told her that I don't sent money. I prefer to do everything in cash. She said cash was fine, but wanted me to send money for pics and video. I just block and move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Lusciousbabe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-db2d5795a40f

    Pro vibe or just a pro. Reached out ent to text right away want 4 $$ to meet right away she says everything open.

    Journeylove.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-b032efb6714e

    Reached out and went to text pretty quick. Odd delays to text. She then called me and said we have to meet first and nothing else would happen. I said ok, then get text sob story about no job.

    Went to set something up and wanted money for m&G since it was a long drive. I said ok to $100 after the meet to cover gas (I knew this meet wasn't going to happen). She said yes then set a time and place and went silent.

  2. #9413

    Tsukibaby

    Anyone sampled her.

    https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...d46e12d7260515

    Is she legit or waste of time?

  3. #9412
    With the curvy girl, you did right. I met her also via SD (another site). She wanted to go for lunch etc. And was upselling. Didn't buy it, and I just returned (using my head this time). I learned in the past when my dick used to make decisions. Paid for lunch / dinner for several girls and they never show up again. Even once booked a room, paid a girl $300 and she left after OTC roaming, and pretended she was going to bathroom, and slipped out of the room.

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Nicole.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-7f39b79a5f57

    Definitely a real person, but not sure if she is a scammer or just plain dumb. She requested $500 PPM. I countered with $400 which she excepted after negotiations. Had a M&G. She is pretty, but definitely more than curvy (Broke my rule of never meeting someone who doesn't show body in her pictures). Had a drink and apps and was thinking, I'll hit it a few times and move on. Gave her Uber fare which we had previously agreed and then she requested her PPM fee. Explained that I don't pay to eat, I pay to smash. Apologized for the miscommunication, but told her when we meet again for adult fun, that she would get paid. She left with attitude and then blasted me on a text. So is she not smart turning down potential steady SD or is her scam to get money up front and then ghost?

  4. #9411

    Intel

    Any Intel on this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-919f0aa1f4b9

    Not sure if she's legit, but she claims to be in an open relationship and wants $400 per meet.

  5. #9410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I interacted with her last year on SDM. She's looking for a white knight. Like rent her an apartment, etc. If you could even get to a PPM number it would probably be $1 K. Obviously I decided.
    Pft a legend in her own mind.

  6. #9409
    I interacted with her last year on SDM. She's looking for a white knight. Like rent her an apartment, etc. If you could even get to a PPM number it would probably be $1 K. Obviously I decided.

  7. #9408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Doing anyone and everyone a big fucking favor here

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    Meetup with her a few months ago. Awesome body, nicer then most 18-20 years old, but has a big back tattoo that isn't shown on most of her pics. Her face looks like she 37 years old. She will let you go raw with pull out.

    Don't share numbers but will answer any other questions if msg.
    Uh, I would say, maybe don't see this chick.

    Here is her Secret Benefits profile. They have verification videos. View at your own peril. Seriously, it's that bad. 37 is being so, so kind. She's more of a Baltimore 37.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d4e1f89b6ef9ed

  8. #9407

    Visa and MC cards both work

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    Contact their support line and ask them to manually process it. The rejection is an automated response of their 3rd party payment processor, not a human in the loop deciding you're suspect. It's happened to me several times with the One Vanilla card. Highway Guy, which specific card do you use that never fails?
    I used to go to Target and buy the $100 VISA gift card and use that with no issue. Since SA raised their rate a few months ago and $100 no longer enough money for 1 month subscription, I now go to Giant which has VISA and MC cards that you can choose the amount you wish to load. I tell them I want $290 on the card and pay cash and then use it for the discounted 3 month subscription of $289.99 I believe it is.

  9. #9406
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Ya just curious. Her screen name is her IG. She seems to travel a lot. I bet she charges out of the park. So was she dtf?
    She didn't mention it, and we never discussed allowance. Not sure if she just wasn't into me or something else.

  10. #9405

    Intel

    Nicole.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-7f39b79a5f57

    Definitely a real person, but not sure if she is a scammer or just plain dumb. She requested $500 PPM. I countered with $400 which she excepted after negotiations. Had a M&G. She is pretty, but definitely more than curvy (Broke my rule of never meeting someone who doesn't show body in her pictures). Had a drink and apps and was thinking, I'll hit it a few times and move on. Gave her Uber fare which we had previously agreed and then she requested her PPM fee. Explained that I don't pay to eat, I pay to smash. Apologized for the miscommunication, but told her when we meet again for adult fun, that she would get paid. She left with attitude and then blasted me on a text. So is she not smart turning down potential steady SD or is her scam to get money up front and then ghost?

    Savvy_shorti.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-02e95e09b314

    Short Columbian. Definitely DTF. Professional and selective. Had a previous SD and looking for a replacement. Didn't discuss terms because we didn't click. A little too reserved for me.

    Sultry Fox.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-02e95e09b314

    Wanted money up front. Blocked me when I told her to pound sand!

  11. #9404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Some info


  12. #9403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170
    As noted already, she's a rebrand of her former profile. Also on here. SB isn't good for much but can help get a better sense of someone.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d4e1f89b6ef9ed

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    This girl hit me up. Looks pretty hot. Anyone got intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

  13. #9402

    One pro one ghost

    Lusciousbabe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-db2d5795a40f

    Pro vibe or just a pro. Reached out ent to text right away want 4 $$ to meet right away she says everything open.

    Journeylove.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-b032efb6714e

    Reached out and went to text pretty quick. Odd delays to text. She then called me and said we have to meet first and nothing else would happen. I said ok, then get text sob story about no job.

    Went to set something up and wanted money for m&G since it was a long drive. I said ok to $100 after the meet to cover gas (I knew this meet wasn't going to happen). She said yes then set a time and place and went silent.

  14. #9401

    Fr33 spirit

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    Meetup with her a few months ago. Awesome body, nicer then most 18-20 years old, but has a big back tattoo that isn't shown on most of her pics. Her face looks like she 37 years old. She will let you go raw with pull out.

    Don't share numbers but will answer any other questions if msg.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    This girl hit me up. Looks pretty hot. Anyone got intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

  15. #9400

    Real

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-aafdadcacf96

    Met up while passing thru. Open menu small town MILF. Tats bad teeth but reasonable and fun. Bb.

    Hard to connect unless daytime.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-8931abff07d2

    Met up awhile ago. Reasonable open menu great fun.

    Both were one off too far to meet with regularly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape