Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1759
-
07-14-22 11:19 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 2184I actually do things extremely differently. I would always use a throwaway account with a password manager and allow it to pick extremely long and complex passwords. I would never share that password with buddies. But each of us has to make up their own minds how secure they want their account to be. Having said that, there are now sites (good torrent sites) that actually monitor you I. E. If you do not use a good strong password and you share your pwd (I. E. Logins from different fingerprints) they will block you. Reason being the entire site is vulnerable at it's weakest link. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 21:28 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 208Nah you should definitely use a generated password and make sure it's not shared with any other sites. If deniability is the main concern simply use the password manager to generate unique passwords and then store them separately from your normal logins. Do not reuse passwords. Use a burner email account for your pooning bullshit.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 12:37 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 323I'd love to know who this is.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 11:42 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 1115Other Sites
I think some ladies jumped over to Tryst, Silxa and Eros.
Originally Posted by madvic
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 10:56 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 1404She could post here?
Originally Posted by madvic
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 06:34 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 86Alternative to TNAB?
So, a former well known and solid provider wants to get back into the business, but in a limited services way.
She was asking me about options, since TNAB is still down.
I am not up to speed on other local options.
Can anyone else suggest a decent option for her?
Thanks.
MadVic.
-
07-08-22 12:53 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 906About passwords
Just a thought. I'm pretty sure we don't know exactly what all has happened here and can't make a lot of assumptions based on that. I'd suspect that we are just seeing the very tip of an iceberg.
There have been lots of posts about changing your passwords and using hard-to-guess passwords. That's great and all. But I'd argue that for a throwaway account that you want to be deniable it is smarter to deliberately use a crappy password. The most important point is not to let any password manager remember your password for you, because that could tie you to the account in an inconvenient way. It also might be smart to consider sharing an account with a couple of buddies. Because again that would make things more deniable.
-
07-08-22 12:42 #1347Banned Member

Posts: 221No they can not. They CAN access any site that you use the same user name and password. Hopefully nobody here is that naive. But it's worth going through and changing those on a regular basis anyhow. You can go into your user menu and see all the sites with locally stored credentials. Update all of them every few months. Same thing on your phone.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
CW.
-
07-08-22 12:21 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 1404They're asking for $200 equivalent in Bitcoin, not 200 bitcoins LOL.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
They can't get your banking info unless you use the same email and password for banks.
Also, get a VPN for when you do mongering activities. I don't use STG because they're too stupid to use CloudFlare to help prevent DDoS but instead block IPs belonging to VPNs. ProtonVPN has free service if you don't want to pay for it but tends to be slow.
Again, never ever use any of your normal / regular email, phone, passwords, etc. For this activity. Essentially create a completely separate personality for this. Use a completely separate browser that is fully dedicated to this only so they can't use Facebook / Google / any social media tracking cookies to find you.
-
07-08-22 12:19 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 1305Exchange rate
I think they mean $200 USD sent in BTC which is 0. 0092 BTC.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 12:10 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 838TNA Hack.
I got an email as well. I don't have Instagram or Twitter, got banned off facebook for 60 days for smart ass comments. My concern is that with my IP could they access my computer and get my banking information? They asked me for 200 in bit coin. 200 in bitcoin is 4378420.00. Of course not paying.
Cheers!
-
07-08-22 12:08 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 838TNA Hack.
I got an email as well. I don't have Instagram or Twitter, got banned off facebook for 60 days for smart ass comments. My concern is that with my IP could they access my computer and get my banking information? They asked me for 200 in bit coin. Of course not paying.
Cheers!Last edited by SfoDavid67; 07-08-22 at 12:12. Reason: Duplicate post
-
07-08-22 08:29 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 607Burn notice
Never use your primary anything to do things even remotely sketchy. No emails yet and my profile has been around since 2005.
This has been a good lesson for many who got careless. Burn your internet "you" and start over. Or just don't worry about it since most of these so called blackmailers have nothing anyway.
Keep calm, carry on, and fuck her right in the pussy.
-
07-08-22 02:03 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 285Post TNA
Was talking to a provider that I'm semi friendly with who had a significant presence on TNA. She's moved on completely. And if TNA ever reappears she'll nuke her profile. Very concerned about the who knows what has really happened vs what we'd be told and she'd be scared to use the damn thing. She's lucky to have a black book of steadies, plus another income stream. I think there's a lot of us who would prefer to move on.
And fuck those hacker scammer blackmailers. It's all a bunch of bullshit. Don't even respond.
-
07-07-22 19:44 #1340Regular Member

Posts: 1Bad idea
Once they realize you're scared enough to pay they'll bleed you dry. And they'll still sell the data on the dark web regardless.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





